Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina stared at him for a few moments before breaking eye contact and looking away, "I was born with ears and a tail..... so its normal for me to have them even though I have to move away every time someone finds out my secret or everyone looks down on me because of it." She explains but then recovers with her usual cheerful attitude, "But its fine though! It gives me something that I can use to make me special and unique!" She purrs looking back at him with a cheerful and warm smile.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "Well I don't see why people look down on you for it I think having ears and a tail like that would be kinda cool" he said with a smile at her  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina giggles slightly though on secret her tail would be wagging like a dog's right now if it wasn't hidden away, "I guess not everyone has the same point of view like others." She shrugs and head the bell, "Well that's the end of my free period.... I'll see you around sometime Michael!" She beams with a slight purr at the end before running off towards class.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:12 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "Yeah I guess so" he said smiling at her then he heard the bell ring and nodded at Rosalina again "Yeah see ya later" he said the rushed up to his next period  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just smiled brightly, having someone to trust with her secret gave her outstanding confidence as she ran into her Social Studies while sitting next to Yuki. Noticing her new smile he nudged her a little while they leaned close to each other, "What happened our there? You seem more happy now..." he whispers and she softly giggled, "I just had a good inspiration.... that's all!" She muses quietly before they both sat up straight and he listened but she dozed off after a while.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael went to his next period and sat in the back quickly falling asleep during the teachers lecture once the bell rang Michael woke up and started the walk to his last class of the day  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina had drifted off into her own little world again and it took Yuki only two minutes to wake her up. "C'mon Rosa-chan! We only have one last class to get to and we're done!" He beams happily and she looked over while smiling politely. "Alright then..... let's go and finish off this day of tortured school..... Hehe." She purrs amused and the two walked out of the class and towards her last class. She caught a glimpse of Michael but Yuki was talking ti her about something and rushing her that she didn't get a chance to wave at him. Which didn't settle with her in a positive way, but she was forced to let it go once they entered the classroom. She almost half hoped he'd show up here.... but this time she tried to pay attention, even though he was on her mind constantly. Secretly.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael went to his locker to put what he didn't need anymore away but it wouldn't open and he was talking to some friends before going to his locker so he ended up being late to class. Once Michael actually got to the door and was let in he noticed that Rosalina was in the class too. He then went over and sat next to her "Hey I didn't realize you were in here too" he whispered to her with a smile  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was writing something when a familiar voice was next to her and she looked over, her eyes outing up excitedly. "Yeah..... I didn't know you had this one either...." she muses quietly to him before directing her attention to her notebook so she wouldn't get caught. She was getting quite nervous even if she didn't show it, but her tail would've been swaying back and forth at a low pace. But otherwise she pretended to be listening when really she was just writing anything that was coming to mind.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael smiled a little "Well surprises seem to follow you where ever you go" he whispered as he pretended to take notes on whatever the teacher said  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina giggled softly, "I've gotten used to it by now.." she purrs satisfactory and gave him a small wink before she couldn't keep a straight face and just directed her attention hack at her notebook page. Her pen flying off of the pages as she just wrote down in her book she was writing, never showing anyone..... it wasn't ready for that attention as she believed so.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "Yeah I guess you are" he said then saw how fast she was writing and knew it couldn't actually be notes "Hey what are ya writing?" he asked trying to read as much as possible  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was too busy writing to hear his first comment as her eyes dart across the page while following the pen. Then felt a fair blush rise to her cheeks as she heard him ask what she was writing and instinctively did her best to cover it up while trying to write some more. "I-it's nothing! Don't look!!!" She exclaims quietly looking over at him, half forgetting that her cheeks were s nice little rosy color before turning away and tried to continue working without having him look over the best she could.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael looked at her expression when she said not to look and noticed a blush on her face. "Um ok then" he said now thinking it was a diary or just something really embarrassing to her. He then just sat silently threw the class wondering what she was writing.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina sighed a small breath of relief when he just left her book alone instead of pestering like Alex does..... but she still was a good friend though. Once she heard the bell ring she grabbed her stuff together and waved bye go Michael, "Guess I'll see you tomorrow~" she chimes before walking out and back home to her actual reality... but oh well! Someone bad to clean ghd house. Her older sister Jordan wasn't home since she left five years ago and she also find her mom and step-dad.. Make sure at least they were inside of the building somewhere before carrying them home.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces