Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Poking her head into the kitchen, she smiled and entered to see Molly. "Yo Molly! Making food already in the morning?" Olympia said, taking a seat on a nice clean counter that wasn't occupied. "Man, what smells so good? What are you making?" Olympia asked, placing a leg over the other and tired to peek over Molly's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 pm
Codi made it to the kitchen and found the two girls already inside. "hello." he muttered quietly before taking a seat at the table, he began to play around with his fingers. His stomach wouldn't stop growling making him push his seat back further away from the others so they wouldn't hear.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm
Molly looked over and smiled brightly. "I got up early so I made everyone banana nut pancakes, blueberry muffins, bacon, sausage, fruit salad, and ham omlets." she said with a smile. She then fixed up a plate and handed it to Olympia. With all the cooking, and the pink apron, Molly looked kinda like a house wife from the 50s but with better clothes. She looked up when Codi came in and smiled. "Morning." she said cheerily and made him a plate of breakfast too and handed it to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:51 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Finally getting up, Claire feels her way to the bathroom, has a quick shower, and gets dressed. She fumbles around a bit until she finds her white cane and walks out of her room, using the cane to feel for any possible obstacles as she follows her nose to the kitchen. She stands in the doorway uncertainly, still not having the layout memorized to know where the table was exactly.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

Giving a small wave to Codi who had just entered, Olympia looked back to Molly. "Whoa. That's a lot of food!" Olympia said, taking the plate from Molly and hopped off the counter and walked over to the table where Codi sat, taking a seat. "Wow, looks good!" she said and licked her lips while she stared at her plate of food, her stomach begging for food. Looking over at the doorway to see Claire, Olympia waved at her with a grin. "Hey Claire~!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Looking in Olympia's general direction after hearing her voice, Claire focuses on the girls body heat and cautiously makes her way towards it. She stops when her cane taps against the table and starts feeling around for an empty chair. Finally finding one, she sits. "Morning... It is morning, right..?"

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 pm
Codi looked down at the food, he had restrain himself from diving straight into it like a wild animal. He gently picked up the fork and started taking small bites out of his pancakes. When Claire entered Codi didn't really say anything, he just continued to peck away at his cakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm
"Yep it's morning." Molly said with a smile as she came to the table. She set down Clarie's breakfast and then went to get them some drinks too. "How did ya'll sleep?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Claire frowns at the question as she starts measuring the size of the plate and where everything is located on it with her fork. Choosing not to answer, she begins the slow process of eating blind.

-Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm
[~okay Claire bums me out haha]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm
((She's not a morning person sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm
Tony reached the highest point of the Stark tower, he looked up at the sky and sighed. Suddenly the floor panels started to move revealing the various set of mechanical arms. Tony stepped forward and the arms began to work. Not long after the arms had finished, tony was completely suited up.

"power 100%"

Tony paid no mind to the voice and took off, he headed west where his gps showed the position of the helicarrier.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 pm
Maria groggily opened her eyes and stretched. That was the first time since she was 7 years of age that she had actually slept, instead of meditating as is normal for any magic user of sufficient ability. She lazily used her Second Sight to scroll through all the events that occurred over the night throughout the universe, but none caught her interest. She laid for a few seconds to gather her bearing before literally jumping out of bed. Today seemed like a fine day, and the only thing that could possibly ruin it would be Deadpool.

((Guys, should I introduce Banner now or later?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:46 pm
[~I say now cause Tony will be arriving soon 3nodding ]

Codi finished his food almost immediateley, he picked up his plate and set it in the sink. "thank you" he said and walked out of the room, he had a day plan that he needed to keep. He headed straight to the weight room.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 pm
[~Hiii friendsss! I've been stalking ya''ll, and while I didn't get in time to grab a spot for students, I'd love to join in in anyway that you need. Well, except for teachers. Not really interested in teachers. But, like, I saw that you might have villainst later, or whatever. Emni out!]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff