Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned (Halloween RP)[A/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for another Damned series?! Because this one, is for sure to BLOW YOUR MINDS!
  LET'S DO THIS!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm
((Hello? Anyone? I'm still waiting here for someone to answer my character.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 pm
The young Puppeteer had returned right before an older boy came in the room. She looked up innocently at Alex and smiled cutely. "I was giving Damius some of my toys I didn't like!" she said, giggling. Alexia shifted the dolls in her hands besides her mother and father and handed the ugly things to the little boy. "Here you go!" she said before speaking to the slightly zoned-out miniature humans, "You play nice now with your new owner and do what he says!" A muttered unison of submission clarified that they would in fact follow the Puppeteer's final orders for them just like all of her dolls did in their fleshy forms.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm
Alex smiled. "Well, that's good. It's nice to share with friends" he said. He shifted his foot and felt something squish underneath. It was the now crushed body of the once human doll that Damius had killed, then Alexia crushed with her foot. Alex sighed. "When you make a mess, you do need to clean it up" he said, "how about fetching some paper towel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:22 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

The scent of blood sent spasms thru Lee as he simply crawled over the ground now barely in control of himself as he moved very little distance with his diminished size. He could hear the voices in the area but his mind was all but blanking as he slowly got himself to his feet. He needed blood or his lust was going to over take him. Slowly moving towards the strong scent of blood Lee rocked back and forth almost seeming like a zombie in his current state.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am
spartan309

((You ever going to post, or...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 am
((Yeah, I'm waiting for Org and Spartan, so no one get on my case for being a bad Boogeyman. >.<))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 pm
[Well, Org hasn't really been on that I've seen and I dunno about Spartan. We talk a lot though, so next time me and him chat, I'll slip in the fact people are waiting on him.]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 pm
[So... Spartan said he really doesn't want to post anymore. >< So... Guess that means we just continue without him? I dunno...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:16 pm
((*head/desk* Guess we have no other choice. I guess we'll just have Alex and Alexia there.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Alexia frowned and said, "I don't wanna clean up my mess! My dollies can do it for me! Can you, my lovelies?" The flesh-form dolls nodded in unison and began the process of cleaning up the mess left behind. The Puppeteer smiled wickedly at her "minions" and their work; her added cuteness only making her look even more sinister.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm
"Oh, how inventive of you. If you wouldn't mind, could you have them wipe off my boot too? I got some on the bottom of it" Alex asked and tipped his foot up so that the puppets could wipe it off...and maybe even give his boots a shine.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm
The little girl grumbled, pouting at the older boy. "Fine." The dolls cleaned up his boots, but sadly for him, didn't shine them. "Can I play with my dollies now, mister?" she whined, crossing her arms.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(I honestly have no idea where my character is in comparison to the other in this child's play place from hell.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm
((to shining: Well, your character could be close to my character, the dentist who was looking for his niece and is now a plaything stuck in the dollhouse.))

Alex chuckled. "Of course. That's why the Boogeyman brought us all here. I'm just here to makes sure everyone plays well with each other. I'll be off unless you want anything" he said to Alexia.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 am
((hello, just joined smile read everything so I don't need a recap on what has been happening))

Lilia skipped into the playroom holding a teddy bear and smiled at Alex. "Hi Alex! Is Boogey up in his usual spot?" She asked, using her nickname for Raphael. She stopped next to the older boy and looked around at the other kids. "I wanted to tell him I've been practicing my magic so I can be stronger, I can pick up a chair with my mind....but it always crashes down when it's only a little ways in the air..." She pouted, tightening her hold on her stuffed animal.

Nadine stood silently on her chair in the playroom, watching the other kids. Her lips curved up slightly in a smile as she watched Alexia play with her dolls and clean up the bloody mess from earlier; the scent made her heart beat faster for a few seconds and she realized she hadn't eaten the past 6 hours, she must be getting hungry again. Sighing, the girl knew Raphael would let her take a break soon especially since Alex was there now to help watch the kids.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff