Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
not the ordinary love story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Ignore my last post)
Once he got home he began flipping through a book of songs. He then decided to text Luna, "Hey it's alex. did you think of a song?"

Luna heard her cell vibrate and smiled as she seen she had a text from alex.
"umm yeah how about that song Misery business"

He smiled and replied, "Yeah that sounds great. I'll see if my cousin's band can back us up."

(Then the post from earlier)

That would be great thank you"

He smiled, "Great. I'll start practicing with my band. I'll see you later." He then laid down on his bed as he decided to go to bed. after school he would see if they could practice together.

Luna smiled and went to get only to be woken at 3 from a nightmare
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Ignore my last post)
Once he got home he began flipping through a book of songs. He then decided to text Luna, "Hey it's alex. did you think of a song?"

Luna heard her cell vibrate and smiled as she seen she had a text from alex.
"umm yeah how about that song Misery business"

He smiled and replied, "Yeah that sounds great. I'll see if my cousin's band can back us up."

He smiled, "Great. I'll start practicing with my band. I'll see you later." He then laid down on his bed as he decided to go to bed. after school he would see if they could practice together.

He woke up the next morning, excited slightly. He stood up and got dressed before he drove to school. He stood by his locker, waiting to see when she would arrive.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

He woke up the next morning, excited slightly. He stood up and got dressed before he drove to school. He stood by his locker, waiting to see when she would arrive.

Luna woke up and got ready for school. She got to her locker around 7:27
She walked over to her locker to get her violin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"Hey Luna." He said as he saw her. He smiled, "Um so what do you say after school we meet in the band hall?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"Hey Luna." He said as he saw her. He smiled, "Um so what do you say after school we meet in the band hall?"

Luna blushed as her heart began to race.
"Sure thats not a problem"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Dante Kazahana

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

He smiled, "Sounds great. Um, well my cousin isn't going to be in town until tomorrow, so it'll just be you and me for practice. That won't be a problem, will it?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

He smiled, "Sounds great. Um, well my cousin isn't going to be in town until tomorrow, so it'll just be you and me for practice. That won't be a problem, will it?"

Luna blushed and shook her head
"No it's not a problem at all"
She then pulled her violin out and shut her locker

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"All right i'll see you after school, Luna." He said smiling before he turned and walked to class.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"All right i'll see you after school, Luna." He said smiling before he turned and walked to class.

Luna's heart was racing as he walked away
She noticed her quick breath and giggled silently.
All day she couldn't focus but when the last bell rang she ran out the classroom door and towards the Band hall

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

All day she couldn't focus but when the last bell rang she ran out the classroom door and towards the Band hall

He was already there, tuning his guitar. He had been waiting for her to arrive. Once she had finally arrived, he looked at her and smiled, "Hey Luna. Are you ready?" He was excited.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

He was already there, tuning his guitar. He had been waiting for her to arrive. Once she had finally arrived, he looked at her and smiled, "Hey Luna. Are you ready?" He was excited.

Luna nodded her head and hid her shortness of breath.
"yeah so ummm how should we start?"
Luna sat down next to him and watched him tune the guitar

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:59 pm

"Well lets just start out simple. Name any song you like that is a slow song." He replied as he finally got it to the just right tune.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Dante Kazahana
"Well lets just start out simple. Name any song you like that is a slow song." He replied as he finally got it to the just right tune.

"Well I have always liked the song Beautiful"
Luna blushed a little but not enough to notice

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"Well I have always liked the song Beautiful"
Luna blushed a little but not enough to notice

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah i know that song. Whenever your ready, Luna." He got ready to play.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff