Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 am
"Roger that." Price says standing up and hearing something from the roof "Damn mice." Price says before motioning to Nikita to head on up. "We can always just go to the next building over now that we have a bridge that can be put into place, but let's try to keep both buildings huh?" Price says with a smile and proceeds upstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 am
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

Nikita clutched onto the pistol, its mighty weight was not she was accustomed to, but not showing any weaknesses she held onto the pistol with a great amount of effort until T-Bone turned away. She never liked heavy weaponry, needless to say, that was why her weapon of choice was a katana. It is light and swift, making it easy and quick for a kill streak. She walked over to Price and handed him the pistol, not just because she had no experience on handling a gun but also to let Price make his own choice of life or death, though Nikita would have to kill him after he turned, regardless.

"If you feel it coming, you know what to do, I had my fair share of killing those i knew. I rather not repeat what i have done." said Nikita, in deep thought of her actions a couple of days before, easing the misery of those closes to her, that were infected, Backing away from Price, Nikita continued on upstairs in paranoia of the notion that someone is watching them.

MackieGee

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:16 am
Hearing them from where she ha climbed up, Erin calls, "If worse comes to worse, I have no issue with killing him." She gets her sniper rifle from where she had hidden it and sits against a wall facing the stairs, casually aiming it at where their heads should first appear as they walk up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm
T-Bone was dragging a large metal shelf towards the door when he heard someone call out! It didn't sound like Nikita, and it sure as hell wasn't Price! T-Bone quickly ran over to the stairs! His eyes caught a glimpse of a woman with a rifle! He slid on his right foot, and fell over with a loud thud! As soon as he hit the ground, he rolled out of the way! Another second and his head would've been all over the wall! He stood up, and looked to the other two "New plan, we gotta crazy b***h with a sniper rifle up there. Price, watch the stair well down here, she comes down, you take her out. Nikita, if your arm's feeling up to it, see if you can't find another way up, through a vent, or maybe one of the window bars are loose." T-Bone yelled up the stairs from around the corner "Now you can put down your gun, and come down peacefully, or you can hear what my job is in this plan!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:56 pm
Erin raises an eyebrow at the brief appearance of the man. "I wasn't going to shoot unless you guys decided to be a threat.", she calls down, "And I don't suggest trying to find another way up, I've got some not so nice surprises waiting for anyone attempting to use them."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:05 am
((Yay, for meaningless filler.))

Price took the gun and nodded "Yea, I know." Price says and continues up the stairs, but stops as he hears someone yell something out making him stop immediately. Soon after T-Bone rushes towards the stairs and slams into the wall warning the two about a sniper. "...ok?" Price hears the sniper say something about traps if they go up, but at the same time it was just a sniper to Price, he knew they were amazing close quarters fighters and worked amazingly at long distances, but even so if this person only had a Sniper and a pistol like he though then the sniper had no real way to fight back except with the pistol as even if you got a shot off with the sniper rifle the recoil would cause a few seconds of delay and repositioning if he moved would be a b***h to try and set up again real quickly.... Unless this person was a Hawkeye type person, but then again what are the chances that type of person would still be here.

Price looked to where the sniper should be and aimed his rifle at the wall knowing it would go through such a weak frame, but not sure if he would hit him exactly. "So, do we really have to kill each other? I am fine with you killing me if you want when I turn, but until then wanna work together? I mean we could help each other out, especially with all our skill sets." Price says taking the pistol and tossing it down to T-Bone and starts taking slow steps towards the sniper while still aiming for the spot he thinks he should be in.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:25 am
T-Bone snapped back at the sniper "Oh, I'm sorry, but usually when I see a gun aimed at me, I expect to be shot!" He bared his teeth and hoped she wouldn't fire at Price. T-Bone caught his pistol and checked it, making sure the clip was full. It was. He waited there, allowing Price to try to talk it out with her. As far as he was concerned, anyone was an enemy. Excluding the two that helped him out of the hotel, that is.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:02 pm
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

"Hey sniper, there is no reason for us to fight each other. The real enemy are those zombies out there, so why not we all just lower our weapons and get acquainted unless you would really want a bloodbath, in which obviously you would lose because there is three of us and one of you" said Nikita from below the stairs, while maintaining low volume as the scratching on the door seem to be increasing every minute. "All we want to do is get to the other building, if you would kindly let us through, we would not try to kill you"

Cautiously Nikita slowly walked up the stairs unable to contain her annoyed composure, with a throwing knife ready at hand while slowly trying to get a peek at who was up there. She could see it was a figure of a woman as she got up to the same level as the sniper. "I'm not here to harm anyone, so I'll just head to the fire escape and scout the next building" said Nikita as she continued on the fire escape.

The minute she was on the bridge, she pocketed her throwing knife and took out her katana. Three shufflers were around the window entrance to the building. Not knowing if Price and T-Bone would be able to make it here, she took the initiative to slash the shufflers up and toss them out the window. Three shufflers were no problem for Nikita even with a busted left arm.

MackieGee

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 am
"Numbers don't mean much to me unless there's over five of you.", Erin responds as she lets Nikita go past. She meant it when she said she would only shoot if they started being a threat. "If you two military types don't mind, get up here. I'm going to get rid of the stairs so the zombies you brought here don't follow you up."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 am
T-Bone scoffed, then looked to the door. There was definietly more than there was a moment ago. Suddenly, one slammed it's hand against it, a loud "BOOM" from the impact, and the door rattled against the metal shelves. They were getting more aggressive with every passing second. T-Bone looked to Price and mumbled "I hate this city." Then walked upstairs. T-Bone walked over to a window. His eyes opened wide at what was at the door...
User Image

They we f**king EVERYWHERE. Their numbers stretched into the nighttime fog, as they shuffled out, as if the gates of hell were behind "... Well... That's a kick in the face..." He said, under his breath...  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 pm
"So does this mean no Mcdonalds for dinner?" Price asks jokingly and starts to head up and smiles and waves at the sniper as he passes by "This should be fun huh T-Bone?" Price says knowing the exits are going to suck if they could find a suitable one that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 pm
Erin hums a cheery tune as she stands up and trots over to the stairs, pulling out a match. "Things may get a little toasty if I missed a spot with the fire retardant paint stuff I found,", she strikes the match and drops it down a hole in one of the steps, ", and we got about two or so minutes before the explosive I planted in there goes off." She then trots off after Nikita, grabbing a backpack that had been partially behind a potted plant. She stops and turns to the T-Bone guy, "Though burning the place down might draw them here and allow us to make a run for it."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 pm
T-Bone looked to Erin, then back outside. "The zombies, themselves, aren't what has me worried..." T-Bone quickly lit a smoke, putting his pack back on. "When those things start ganging up, something about it draws out the nastier ones. Horrors, Howlers, Brood-Matrons, and worst, Watch-..." T-Bone's voice trailed off... Scurrying could be heard on the outside of the building... Suddenly, something ran across the window! Whatever it was was climbing the building! "Son of a b***h..." T-Bone growled. He took out his shot gun, and headed to the fire escape "Everyone, watch eachother's backs. Don't you dare take your eyes off the group."

Around the corner, looking at the fire escape was a dark figure. It clung to the outside of the building as if it were sticking to the wall in a gargoyle like pose! Large yellow eyes eased open, eagerly awaiting the next to cross the bridge...

T-Bone crawled out the window, watching Nikita, as she was the furthest away. He looked back to Erin and Price, then back at Nikita again. Everyone still seemed to be alive... T-Bone stopped as he was about to cross... A low hiss and the smell of rotting flesh... Quickly, T-Bone turned to see a Watcher, it's maw only a few inches from his head! T-Bone brought the butt of his shotgun across it's face, smashing out some fangs!

The watcher let out a terrifying scream! It's arms lashed at T-Bone as it went into a fury!

T-Bone had dodged the creature's arms, but was brought over the rail! He flipped, and just barley caught himself on the platform of the fire escape! His shotgun fell to the ground, the impact forced it to go off! A loud bang grabbed the attention of the shufflers bellow. They crowded around, anticipating T-Bone to fall!

The Watcher looked over to Nikita, and jumped onto the bridge! It crawled across with an incredible speed! Almost like a spider would! It lunged off the bridge, and aimed it's claws for Nikita!

(Just so you guys know, special fights are gunna be like boss battles. No auto-killing them, their deaths are up to whoever is playing it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm
With a muttered curse, Erin swings her rifle up and quickly fires at the thing in an attempt to either kill it or throw it off target. Her eyes flicker around to make sure nothing else had managed to climb up as she quickly reloads.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm
Price waits for T-Bone to cross, but out nowhere a Watcher attacks him causing him to almost fall off the fire escape. After the Shtgun below is heard Price aims his assault rifle at the creature now heading for Nikita "********!!, GET DOWN!" Price yells as he switches his rile to burst and starts to fire at the creatures back.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff