Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Little Lane Battle! (Remake Girls Vs Boys rp A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm
Sunny slowed down behind Zane, some guy on a bike pulled up next to them. She almost wanted to lean over and hold onto her knees, but a yawn came out
instead as she reached her hand over to the older kid on the bike. "Please to meet you." She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:44 pm
"yeah, nice to meet you too" Jason said shaking the boys hand. "well i'll see you guys at the club house, i was just heading to the corner store to buy some snacks for everybody. any requests?" he asked grinning.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 pm
"Your treat?" Sunny quirked a brow before smirking, "Some gummy worms would be nice." Sunny usually didn't take treats from strangers, unless it was
free samples or Halloween, but 'snack' meant something in her stomach than plan bagel or something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:44 pm
"Alright, so that's gummy worms for the new kid and the usual for everybody else." Jason said getting ready to leave." Kay I'll see you guys later" he said before heading off down the street  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:42 pm
Penny was happily talking to Molly and Nichole then turned to lead them to her clubhouse but instead ended up running into Jason. "Hey watch it!" she yelled then stopped when she saw it was him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 pm
Nicole was very happy to see that he he already made new and rather nice friends. They were heading to the clubhouse when they suddenly stopped as Penny ran into some guy, her tone immediately changing from the sweet Penny to a rather mean one. She leaned over to Molly, whispering. "Who is that...?" She asked her.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 am
Sunny just stared as Jason biked down the road before her calm expression turned into a dull one. She didn't mean to be brutally honest about the situation
but...technically the one who should have been watching "it" was the girl who shouted. She rolled her eyes but blinked them away, turning her face away as
though she didn't see anything, after all, it looks like that was Nicole's new friend... Girls...why are they so dramatic about everything... Even so, Sunny
couldn't help but find the frustrated expression on the girl's face, who ran into Jason, ridiculously amusing though. "Who is that?" She tried to hold her a
chuckle at she turned to Zane.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm
Zane was about to lead Sunny to their clubhouse when something had happened not to far off from where they were. "Annoying loud girls. That one, the loudest one, is Penny, leader of the girl's club..." he said with a scowl on his face. It was quite obvious how he felt about them and only liked it when they plan something against them.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm
Sunny scoffed, muttering beneath her breath, "Girls club...how ridiculous..." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, patiently waiting for Zane to lead the
way since Penny's business with Jason was not her's. But as she stood there, she quirked a brow and stared back in thought before looking back at Zane. "So
then I take it as I'm joining the 'Boys Club'? Are we at war or something?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:25 pm
"Well duh, why do you think I asked you to join?" Zane replied, assuming that Sunny was a boy and thought about 'his' second question. "Hmm...I guess we kinda are...I don't know what to call it, but we don't like each other." he said, unable to think of any other way to explain it. He stayed only to see if those girls were giving Jason a hard time. If they left, it would be three girls against one boy and Zane couldn't let them have any advantages.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm
"Ah, so I see then. How troublesome..." Sunny rubbed her temples a little, wondering what could be so hard about the two clubs just leaving each other
alone. She made sure not to touch her eye patch, having been hit there by a door knob, by her mother, on her way upstairs. She stared back to the older
kid on the bike and the older girl with pink hair and frowned a little, thinking to herself as her thumb and index finger formed a check mark beneath her chin.
Her eyes trailed over to Nicholas before narrowing in on him, thinking to herself as she watched her brother stand there in a dress.

Having lived with him practically her whole life, she kind of understood Nicholas, even if she did find it strange...but if the other girls find out, they
might not be so understanding of him... That posed a problem in Sunshine's eyes as she stood there, watching the two boys, one who appeared as a girl,
and the two girls, one who was in a wheel chair or something. She could care less if the boys found out she was a girl, because hey, who told them to
assume, and free gummy worms sounded like music to her ears, if she could have them all to herself. She just had this very good feeling that Nicholas
wouldn't be able to handle himself, or the other girls, if they found out that she was a he. Sunshine, on the other hand, could care less, but since they
assumed that she was a he, let them think as they wish, it would be too much work to explain herself anyways.

She didn't mind being in a boys' club anyways, seeing those girls with her brother, they seemed to be the kind of crowd she didn't really want anything
to do with anyways... After all...even from this distance, she could hear Penelope's, or Penny's, or whatever her name was, voice. At this point, she
had already forgotten Penny's name.

What is it about girls that there always have to be some sort of drama going on?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 pm
Penny's mood to the others may have been angry, and it kinda was, but it was mainly hurt. She hid her pain from Jason and straightened up with a mad look though she had a hint of a blush. She still had a crush on him after all. "Hello Jason." she said bitterly.

Molly looked at Penny with a worried look. "That's Jason, the Boy's Club leader." she told Nichole. Molly also knew what happened between the two but she promised to never tell without Penny's permission. She then looked at Sunny and Zane and she waved to them with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Seeing the wheel chair girl waving to them, Sunny pulled her arms out of crossing them, putting one hand in her pockets before using the other to salute
for a second or two. It was only out of courtesy, she wasn't going to be a little kid about who's a girl or who's a boy, after all, she was a girl. She pursed her
lips from side to side, as she stood there, just watching, before stuffing her hands in her pockets.

(omg...you guys, I think I somehow convinced myself that Sunshine is a boy and that Nicholas is a girl even though I know they're not... Because when I address Sunshine, instead of "her", I use "his"....)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 am
(I get mixed up sometimes too)

Zane pretended to not see Molly waving as an excuse to ignore not only her, but all the girls. In truth, he felt kind of bad for her which is why he acted like he didn't see anything, otherwise he would have scoffed and somewhat glared at her like he did with most of the girls.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:12 pm
"your the one who should of been watching it" jason said angrily as he skidded to a halt. He stared at the three girls before realizing who he was talking to."oh, hey Penelope." he said in a cold tone, glaring.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff