Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Gladiator games 4e/pathfinder accepting characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:21 pm
Arc Vembris
loth17
Arc Vembris
loth17
Two questions since the characters are suposed to be more powerful
1 The Azurin has the same stats as a human but lacking the skills and since the humans gain the plus two to a single ability score can the Azurin get that as well?

2 Since the classes are more powerful can the Incarnate have a 15/10/5 instead of a 10/5?

far more player options... except all the cool ones you wanted from 3.5

Indeed if only pathfinder redid the Trunamer so that it could actually be played instead of harmlessly shouting fus ro da and failing the trunaming check

Pathfinder does an excellent job of remixing all the core classes available in the SRD, but it fails to really innovate mechanically like the later 3.5 classes did. For my money, everything I like about Pathfinder . . . is free.

That is very true  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm
Showing my work

666=18
5562=18
55512=18
4442=14
4441=13
332211=12  

Arc Vembris
Crew

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm
Arc Vembris
Showing my work

666=18
5562=18
55512=18
4442=14
4441=13
332211=12

Goddamn, I'm jealous of those stats, lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 pm
Arc Vembris
Showing my work

666=18
5562=18
55512=18
4442=14
4441=13
332211=12

Those stats are so wizard  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 pm
loth17
1 The Azurin has the same stats as a human but lacking the skills and since the humans gain the plus two to a single ability score can the Azurin get that as well?

2 Since the classes are more powerful can the Incarnate have a 15/10/5 instead of a 10/5?

1) I will allow, the Azurin can have the plus two to a single stat as the humans do.

2) and no, I will allow another change, if you can think of one, but as it stand; the class appears to supposed to be the weakest of the three, in terms of BAB  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Alzzak
loth17

1) I will allow, the Azurin can have the plus two to a single stat as the humans do.

2) and no, I will allow another change, if you can think of one, but as it stand; the class appears to supposed to be the weakest of the three, in terms of BAB

then can i have a d8 hit dice and a bonus esentia point every five levels. Does that sound fair?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm
-6, , -5, , -6, , -1, , -6, , -6, , -6, -5, -4 -2, -1 -3 -5 -3 -3,, -2 -2, -4 -1, , -2, -1, -1 -2, -2 , -2, -1

666=18
6651=18

55332=18
4213=10

4221=9
22111=7  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm
loth17
Alzzak
loth17

then can i have a d8 hit dice and a bonus esentia point every five levels. Does that sound fair?

It does, so go ahead. smile  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm
Alzzak
loth17
Alzzak
loth17

It does, so go ahead. smile

Hooray now i wont get crumpled like a piece of paper. Time to buy the heaviest bulkiest you cant touch me armor available and the biggest bulkiest you cant hit me shield.  
loth17 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 3, 8, 2 Total: 13 (3-24)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm
Im wondering if i want 18 in dex or strength. im Thinking strength but does dex help with touch and ranged touch attacks.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm
loth17
Im wondering if i want 18 in dex or strength. im Thinking strength but does dex help with touch and ranged touch attacks.
Not playing just saying.... if you go dex, then your armor is going to get in the way of true movement, but if you go strength... hulk smash  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Not playing just saying.... if you go dex, then your armor is going to get in the way of true movement, but if you go strength... hulk smash

Ill check on how many good soulbinds use ranged attacks and which boost close up attacks  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm
Alzzak
Roilvn Whiro
A can I be an ork? And B can we also play the nobles that own the men?

A) in what system.... and do you mean orc?
B) this one you will have to explain better... cause at the moment I am just thinking roleplaying an npc(non-participating character)
I do mean Orc. Pathfinder is my prefered system.

While I may not directly fight in combat, I may have a team under me that I fund and train. I may show favor to other gladiators, crafting admits and helping defeat my enemy nobles. Pure political character that may get into fights, but not his primary role. He will have goals and trails of his own. But I just liked the idea. Or I can play a noble that goes in to the combat as jovial sport.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm
Black Diamond

Dwarven elementalist(Heroes of the Elemental Chaos)

Danger ahead boys, watch out for her killer slopes  

Arc Vembris
Crew

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 pm
Glad Arc is rolling for 4e. Wouldn't want to randomly run into that character in the ring.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff