Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 am
Judith gave very specific directions, almost seeming quite dazed as she did so. Should Tyreal choose to follow them he would find himself driving towards a rather small lake.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:39 am
Turning to steer the cart in the direction she had said Tyreal kept his eyes open as he looked around. It didn't take them long to come upon a lake. Tho the sight was nice it wasn't what he was expecting tho from the sound of her voice she wasn't jokingly saying there was a portal. "So then what do we do to go thru this portal" he asked stopping the cart and crossing his arms as he looked back at her. He was still disbelieving of her portals even if she seemed to believe what she was saying.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm
Judith hopped out of the carriage once they were close enough, approaching the waters without any hesitation and squatting at the edge. Her fingers gently traced the waters in unusual patterns as she asked, "Where might we be heading again?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"To Tristram the village closest to the area we are going." Tyreal said grabbing his pack as he got off of the seat and jumped to the ground. Landing in the wet earth he sunk in a bit pulling himself free as he walked over towards Judith. "If you can control something like this put us a bit away from the village it would be best not to plop down in the middle out of some demonic portal" he said still not buying the whole portal idea but going with it none the less.

(Now stuck the story for the RP ~_~ I don't want to copy and paste but I just may end up doing it.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 am
{If you do, I don't mind. I hope you're able to figure out how to word things how you want, though.}

Judith fell silent once more as she traced odd symbols in the waters, eventually making them glow and form an odd pathway to the center of the lake. She then stood herself up and walked on the symbols with no problem at all. "You people must not have used this thing in over a millenia."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:16 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Yea I can only hope.)

Watching to woman work he was more then impressed when the portal appeared. As she walked on the rune he tried to keep himself from looking impressed as he shrugged slightly adjusting his pack as he followed after her. "It simply follows what I have been saying" he told her stopping at the waters edge for a moment before starting over the runes that Judith had walked over. "As long as it still works tho it really doesn't matter" he told her looking back at the cart. It had been a bit of a waste to get it but it wasn't his money atleast.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 am
"It should work. We might be a little off from where I intended, since this portal is so clearly underused, but we'll be much closer than we are now." With that, Judith stepped into the portal.

{Terribly sorry for my post. sweatdrop I have a little bit of block.}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:08 am
Watching her enter the portal Tyreal stopped just infront of the portal as he looked at it. Needless to say he was a little wary of heading thru it. It would be the first time he would have ever traveled in this manner and needless to say he was a little nervous. Exhaling deeply he shook himself off before walking into the portal after her. No telling in his time of waiting how far ahead she might have gone by now if she hadn't waited.

(It's fine you have alot of RP's it's no surprise. Also I finished the RP ^_^)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am
{Thank you. ^.^ And congrats! if you'd like, I could adveretise it in the adspace post for my current project.}

For a split second, the sounds of agonized screams of pain and the sounds of torture could be heard echoing through the darkness. The air within was violent and frosty, wipping at the travellers' skin for the brief second that they remained within. The sensation passed quickly, though, and before long Tyreal would find himself at the muddy banks of an entirely different lake - and a slightly bored Judith leaning against a tree as she waited for him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:31 am
As he stepped out of the portal the sounds from within faded and were replaced by the sounds of a forest. The sounds he was much more used to. The travel thru the portal had not sat well with him. The sounds of hell he likened it to as he got his bearings looking around the banks. His eyes fell on Judith for a moment before another noise caught his attention instead. In the distance behind her a man stood his eyes wide as the sound was brought to light. In his right hand a broken branch was held tightly. He had seen them coming from the portal which would be a dampening in there quest if he was allowed to move.

Reaching down into his pocket he pulled out a few pieces of wood that had twine tied to two of them. "Form" he muttered as he reached to his back a single arrow appearing in his hand as he watched the man. It seems he had broken out of his stupor realizing what Tyreal was doing as he turned to run from the area. By the time he had the arrow infront of him a ethereal glow surrounded the wood as now a spirit like bow was formed in his hand as he notched the arrow on the string. "Fly fast fly true seek your mark and strike the heart" he muttered a purple glow covering the arrow as he pulled back and fired it. As it twisted in flight the arrow seemed to phase harmlessly thru tree's before finally finding it's mark. The weapon materialized as it sunk itself deep into the man's back peircing his heart as he fell lifelessly to the ground.

Sighing he walked over to judith the bow parts falling apart in his hand as it returned to the wood and twine it had been. "That was not something we needed to get out" he said simply looking in the direction of the dead man as he looked back to the lake. He would need to hide the body somewhere and remove the arrow. A dagger in the back would likely be a good way to hide the arrow mark.

( I wouldn't mind)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash