Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Book Smarts V.S. Street Smarts. (needs street smart guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"Well for starters. . . Lets talk about money." Alex said lifting his right hand showing her purse. "You should never keep to much money on you in purses. They are easy to grab, empty, and pawn off to some one." he said giving her purse back.

Amy blushed a deep red and took her purse "Okay" she mumbled and held on the strap as she walked

"Also if you are going to loan money to some check there eyes and teeth. See my eyes and teeth." Alex showed you his eyes and they were clear and a deep green. Next he showed you his teeth. They were white. "how do they look?" he asked as they were now walking on the side walk.

Amy smiled at him "Pretty" she said looking at his eyes, "Very pretty" she mumbled softly, "So why should I check those?"

Alex faintly blushed. He looked the other way to hide it. "Well because people that use drugs can be pointed out by there teeth and eyes." he said having a wierd little feeling bubble at the bottom of his gut. It was wierd yet. . . Nice.

Amy realized what she had said and blushed a deep red "Oh, i didn't think that you could" she remembered why she had chased him down earlier, "Um, h-how did you know where to fine me this morning?" she asked looking at the ground "I mean I don't think I ever met you before, well introduced myself"

Alex looked at her and saw her cheeks red. He had a little smile on his face. That was the first smile in a long time. "Well when i was teaching those guys a lesson for doing that to you i made them tell me where to find you and thats how i found you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 pm
Vincent Hammond
Alex looked at her and saw her cheeks red. He had a little smile on his face. That was the first smile in a long time. "Well when i was teaching those guys a lesson for doing that to you i made them tell me where to find you and thats how i found you."

"Oh" Amy said with the blush still on her cheeks "Um I was kind of wondering why you beat those guys up?" she asked in a soft voice as she turned down the road to her home, there were tall fences with gates to get in the yard as they walked  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"Oh" Amy said with the blush still on her cheeks "Um I was kind of wondering why you beat those guys up?" she asked in a soft voice as she turned down the road to her home, there were tall fences with gates to get in the yard as they walked

Alexs cheeks turn crimson as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ugh. . . . Well. . . . " She could see he was strugling to make a sentence and also that he was blushing. He could feel his stomach knot up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alexs cheeks turn crimson as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ugh. . . . Well. . . . " She could see he was strugling to make a sentence and also that he was blushing. He could feel his stomach knot up.

Amy giggled softly when he started to stutter. "Would you like to come in?" she asked when she stopped at her home and looked up at him, seeing the blush on his face, "You don't have to if you don't want to tho"  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy giggled softly when he started to stutter. "Would you like to come in?" she asked when she stopped at her home and looked up at him, seeing the blush on his face, "You don't have to if you don't want to tho"

Alex looked at her and than looked at the house in aw. He never saw a beautiful house like that any where around where he lived. "yeah i'd like to." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex looked at her and than looked at the house in aw. He never saw a beautiful house like that any where around where he lived. "yeah i'd like to." he said smiling.

Amy smiled "Okay" she said as she turned to a little speaker and pushed the button "Hello James, could you open the gate for me and my friend?" she asked in a sweet voice when ther heard a buzzer go off the gate started to open she pressed the button again "Thank you" she signaled Alex to follow her up the path to the house, "You will need to remove your shoes and put on house slippers, moms rule, we just got new carpeting the other day and she wants it to stay nice."  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:39 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy smiled "Okay" she said as she turned to a little speaker and pushed the button "Hello James, could you open the gate for me and my friend?" she asked in a sweet voice when ther heard a buzzer go off the gate started to open she pressed the button again "Thank you" she signaled Alex to follow her up the path to the house, "You will need to remove your shoes and put on house slippers, moms rule, we just got new carpeting the other day and she wants it to stay nice."

"oh um . . . Ok." Alex as he followed her. Once they got inside he took off his shoes putting on the slippers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"oh um . . . Ok." Alex as he followed her. Once they got inside he took off his shoes putting on the slippers.

Amy smiled at him and walked in, slipping on her slippers and walking into the kitchen, "Would you like some water?" she asked as she opened the fridge "Or some pop?" she asked glancing at him with a bottle of water and a can of Mountain Dew.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy smiled at him and walked in, slipping on her slippers and walking into the kitchen, "Would you like some water?" she asked as she opened the fridge "Or some pop?" she asked glancing at him with a bottle of water and a can of Mountain Dew.

Alex was about to coment but stopped seeing her hold up the soda and water. "Could i please have the soda?" he asked laughing at himself a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex was about to coment but stopped seeing her hold up the soda and water. "Could i please have the soda?" he asked laughing at himself a little.

Amy smiled and handed it to him after she closed the fridge "So now what do you want to do?" she asked as she went up the stairs signalling him to follow her up to her room.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:12 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy smiled and handed it to him after she closed the fridge "So now what do you want to do?" she asked as she went up the stairs signalling him to follow her up to her room.

"i don't know. . . But this place is pretty nice." he said knowing that his appartment was a piece of crap compared to this place. "you guys wouldn't happen to have a hot spring bath house here would you?" he said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:16 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"i don't know. . . But this place is pretty nice." he said knowing that his appartment was a piece of crap compared to this place. "you guys wouldn't happen to have a hot spring bath house here would you?" he said jokingly.

Amy giggled "Not a hot spring bath but we have a hot tub room and a pool" she smiled at him as she walked into her room and sat on her large bed "Have a seat" she smiled at him and patted the bed next to her.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy giggled "Not a hot spring bath but we have a hot tub room and a pool" she smiled at him as she walked into her room and sat on her large bed "Have a seat" she smiled at him and patted the bed next to her.

Alex went over and sat next to her taking a sip of his soda. He glanced around the room a little befor saying something. "So are you going to ask anything or is there something you wanna do?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:39 am
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex went over and sat next to her taking a sip of his soda. He glanced around the room a little befor saying something. "So are you going to ask anything or is there something you wanna do?" he asked curiously.

Amy giggled slightly "Um I actually have no idea what to do, I have never been with a guy before"  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:38 am
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy giggled slightly "Um I actually have no idea what to do, I have never been with a guy before"

"Oh i see. . . Well thank you for letting me be your first in here." he said smiling kindly at her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff