Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Contract of a Lifetime ((Me & Praveena)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Soon, they made it to the store. As they walked in, Zarin looked over at Praveena. "Go ahead and take your time at choosing which phone you want. Just tell me when you found one that you like."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:42 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena nodded and looked around at each of the phones, reading the descriptions if what each phone could do. She ended up picking out a Samsung Admire, which seemed to be able to make phone calls, send texts, and had 'web capabilities'. She then showed Zarin the phone  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:10 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin smiled at her. "Seems like you found the phone you like. Let's head up to the register and get it payed for." He led the way to the cash register.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:59 am
bigbubz1

Praveena followed him to the register, wondering if the person at the register would believe that she was Zarin's sister.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin walked up to the counter with Praveena following him. Once he got up there, he explained how his younger sister, Praveena, wanted to buy and phone and he would put it under his plan. The employee nodded and scanned the phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena stood quietly as Zarin spoke, and the employee set the the phone plan. She watched with a keen curiosity, not having encountered these phones which, to her, were very high-tech.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

After the phone plan was set up and the phone was paid for, they were on their way back home. As they were walking down the sidewalk, Zarin looked over at her. "So I guess you excited about your new cellphone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena nodded, looking at the new phone. She had already taken it out of the box. She felt like a child with a new toy, but she didn't care. This technology was fascinating; the world was at her fingertips. She could communicate with others so easily; even though she didn't really have anyone to communicate with besides Zarin. The thought saddened her slightly, though she tried to keep a positive attitude.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Once they got back Zarin unlocked the front door and opened it. Once they were both inside, Zarin locked the door and sat down on the couch. "Come sit down and I'll help you out with learning how to use your phone."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:02 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena nodded and sat beside him on the couch. She was fascinated by th touch screen, and had managed to figure out how to turn the phone on, and lock/unlock the screen.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:29 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

"It's seems like you know how to turn it off and on and how to unlock the screen. What do you want me to teach you first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena was silent for a few moments, inspecting the phone. Calling people was relatively simple, since this wasn't that different from the phones she had been used to. She looked at Zarin and said, "What is texting, and 'Web'?"  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:14 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

"Texting is using the phone's built in keyboard to type a message and send it to someone. The web is like a search engine, meaning you can look stuff up or play online games."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:17 pm
bigbubz1

From the sound of it, texting seemed like the modern version of writing someone a letter. She perferred writing letters to typing on a keyboard, but she woud adjust. Though....the web was something she would take a while to get used to. She experimented with her phone for a little while, figuring out how to input contacts, type with a keyboard, and access the Web. She then said, "I...think I could get used to this."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:53 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin smiled at her. "That's good. So, what do you want me to teach you about next Praveena?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff