Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 4vs?]CAUSE I WANT IT THAT WAY (Gal/Jud/Ott/Der/Bul) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:53 pm
Otto ran off screaming, "Probably getting more traitors," he mumbled under his breath and then glared at Gale as the Hunter rounded on him and Jude had nothing to say but, "I think you're just trying to get me to let my guard down so I don't even think I can believe you."

The voices kept telling him that everyone here was out to get him. Everyone. Even as he watched Deryk close in on Bul, "HOLD IT. YOU AREN'T GONNA LET HIM DISSIPATE AND GET MORE RECRUITS TO COME HERE AND KILL ME, YOU b*****d." He knew their game. HE KNEW.

Even Deryk was in on it.

Then he stared Bul and this time he was moving toward him, "No. You're just pretending aren't you? You sent her off to get more to come here and kill us."

This time he said us but that didn't mean he didn't think it was some sort of conspiracy against him specifically. "You and that little ******** HELL STOP SCREAMING AND WHIMPERING YOU AREN'T FOOLING ME."

Pepzilla

Blade Kuroda

kurotomato

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 pm
The fog curdled, thickened for a second, the voices louder now, the point where nothing else mattered, no screaming or yelling or grief - except someone calling something, something so tantalizing and agitating at the same time, beckoning and yet threatening, a voice that called -

Home.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two insects that emerged from the fog, preying on the weakened made everything almost too easy.

Come home.

OOC

BOSS FIGHT: 60/ 60 HP

- The centipedes do 5 auto damage, otherwise attacks are unlimited
- If you MISS, you end up hitting someone ELSE instead for 5 damage (pick any target currently in thread!)

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm
Bul said yes! And so Deryk was about to try and stab him, but stopped as the monster decided to change his mind. The hunter looked a little conflicted for a moment with this. But thankfully, Jude stepped in and shouted at him to stand down.

"I just want to help... yes.. don't want him to become like..."

It was then that the two foggy centipede things came about.

"L-like that!" he cried out. He didn't recognize this creature. Well. There were those giant centipedes that kept popping up in the Sahara. He didn't care about those. They were destructive, potentially mindless beasts connected to the horsemen. Still wanting to prove he wasn't useless, he diverted his thoughts to the insanity beast and flailed against it.

HP: 17
Damage: 6
charge: 1/3
Boss: 54  
kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 pm
"I DIDN'T USE HER AT ALL," Gale yelled at Bul, as Jinhai made a noise like an angry cat inside of his mind - whether towards himself, or towards Bul, he didn't know. "STOP ASSUMING THAT THIS IS MY FAULT, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

This was half shouted at Jude as well, since Gale had turned towards him in the middle of this little outbreak.

"Why in the BLOODY HELL would I do that? Shut up already!"

His head felt as though it were going to split open, and Gale staggered back a few steps, lifting a hand and pressing the heel of it against his forehead, squeezing his eyes shut briefly.

When he opened them again he was staring at two enormous foggy, and altogether too-familiar centipedes rearing their ugly heads up in the air with awful screeching sounds.

"Damn it."

User Image

[ HP: 22/30
Target: Centipedes
Damage: 8
Charge: 3/3 - 0/2

BOSS HP: 46 ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 pm
"I assume nothing I just know that you are all o--," His voice caught and suddenly there were centipedes present. Centipedes he swore he'd seen before or at least something similar and so Jude felt that not only did the voices prove him right but also these things.

Otto must have gone to get them that or that female thing that was in here earlier.

Either way he summoned his weapon back into his hand and attacked the figures before him with no real regard for whether or not he'd hit them or the others surrounding him, they would all pay.

As he made a solid hit the creature reared about and returned the favor knocking him back.

Jude HP: 20/25
DMG: 10
Charges: 1/3
Boss HP: 36  
Pepzilla rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4 Total: 25 (11-44)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 pm
To Jude Bul simply gazed mournfully like he was some disappointed father. Disappointed in Bul. He was turned into a sword for them. He was strong enough to be weaponized! How was Jude still sure he was weak? "How can I pretend..." his eyes slowly moved to the great hole in his arm and saw nothing. No runes, no metal, nothing that would signify that he truly was a weapon. "....?" Gales yelling became muffled as he stared-

Suddenly his concentration was broken by the giant creatures that burst from the fog. The giant. Delicious. Scrumptious looking wormlike centipede crawly wriggly-

Bul literally started drooling.

Hungry.

Bul was hungry. The weapon was starving for this. Immediately, the half beast got to his feet and began to emit a deep bellowing growl. ((SON OF A ******** b***h NO nooooooo)) In a seething fit of rage the boil went into a frenzy kicking oozing snot glops at the creatures. His eyes were filled with tears and while he did everything he could to strike the creatures he could not make his target. Now the boil was starving AND an emotional wreck. One or two of the snotballs had Managed to go so far off course that they hit poor Deryk in the back of the head. ((sorry oh god sorry I shoulda listened to my gut and not rolled QQ why does my life suck so))

BUL HP: 20/25
DMG: 5 to deryk
FEAR: y3 swift strikes
Boss HP: 36  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 pm
"The insanity must end!" Deryk said frantically before getting hit in the back of the head with something slimy and gooey. It made him shriek.

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG!" he cried out, though it was hard to say what it was he was shouting at, "I'LL SHOW YOU!"

Shaking off some of the goop, he stabbed into one of the insanity centipedes. He was too much in a frantic craze to really pay much attention to what the others were doing. He would show them all that he wasn't useless. He could do things right! He wasn't just going to stand by.

Though, he felt tired too. Everything was filing away at him. Mentally and physically.

HP:7
Damage: 7
Charge: 2/3
Target: BOSS

BOSS: 29  
Pepzilla rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 pm
Bul, much like Deryk had one objective really on the brain. Maybe two, but it's for the best that I avoid actually finding a way for him to say "look what I can do biggrin " in an RP this serious. Desperate for the taste of FEAR, Bul went leaping at one of the centipedes at full stride. For him and the hunters (okay minus gale with his long range blessing) it was about thrashing wildly and madly at the centipedes. They were all crazy hunters fighting tooth and nail and each with a specific goal.

Starving Bul had almost lost track of why he was upset in the first place and eventually his tears were shed more for the lack of energy he was getting from these monsters. They had to be devoured.

While riding one's back, the boil started to shudder and roar and sank jagged teeth into its back, claws dug tightly into it. It was like the hulk riding those things in Avengers. Idek. Fizzles and bits of centipede flesh and fog went flying as he tore into it, chewing the deteriorating fragments until he was eventually thrown off.

When Bul hit the ground he was given another brief shake of consciousness. With a mouthful of centipede guts he started spitting and coughing until he realized he was still in the range of the multilegged creatures. Quickly the half beast scrambled aside. "HEY- DID YOU SEE WHA-" he cried out to the hunters, only they were too busy fighting and going insane to have even cared.

Bul HP: 15/25
Dmg: 11 YEAH ***** THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
Boss HP: 29-11 = 18  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 pm
It was, perhaps, fortunate that Gale's weapon was, in fact, a long-range one, since it meant he didn't have to follow everyone else's examples of having to actually get close to the bloody centipedes. Instead he hung back, squinted through the telescopic lens, and fired.

<< Are you quite sane yet? >> Jinhai demanded, but Gale just scowled, repositioning the rifle and taking another shot.

User Image

[ HP: 17/30
Target: Centipedes
Damage: 13
Charge: 3/3 - 0/2

BOSS HP: 5 ]

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 pm
Jude was feeling pretty weary of this place and everything in it. Every treacherous traitorous bit of it. Yom rustled somewhere within the back of his mind uttering sounds of discontent with what his mindset was doing. He was wrong but she knew better when those voices started up - there was no hope of getting to him except for the hop that he wouldn't just completely lose himself once more.

He lunged forward and made a final strike against the beast even while it lashed out at him in return. He didn't care he'd take care of it and the others and...

"Done." He said firmly as it went down.

Jude HP: 15/25
DMG: 12
Charges: 2/3
Boss HP: IT APPEARS TO BE DED, SUH.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm
With a last lingering hiss the mob dissipated -

- "Do not take our HOME" -

- And reformed again, no longer two centipedes but a single, twisted figure, limbs curling into arms - humanoid arms - then fingers that dribbled and bubbled into eyes, hundreds of eyes staring straight at the group, eyes that disappeared back into the fog replaced with wide lips, teeth, and then the unusual sound of voices muttering, shouting, screaming all at once, all in different tones a single word -

- The figure continued to tower, grow large, centipede body distorting entirely, bulging and burgeoning outwards, bubbling as more eyes, limbs bubbled against its skin, pale skin that peeled from the inside out, revealing greying flesh, bones, event as the voices continued to shout noisily -

- Loud. Everything was just too loud, shrill, overbearing, pleas now mixed in with the screaming, beyond simply hearing, a buzzing that wouldn't go away in their minds, agitating, inviting them to tear the noise out, to rip at their own heads, throat to pull away the intruding voice, to simply cure the itch of agitation -

- And then a loud hum, and then a soft hiss as everything died down, even the voices.

White.

But not the particular fog branded white. A familiar, clean white and gold coat. An equally familiar weapon, half-lowered, the proprietor sweeping the fog around them back one more time.

"If you are done <******** around," Said an all too familiar voice as the scythe-weapon did one more sweep, effectively eradicating the lingering fragments of Insanity in a burst of blue light, "I would like a report of the current situation from anyone who is not <******** pissing their pants from the fog."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm
Deryk took a step back as the others managed to finish off the centipede... but it wasn't gone yet. Something was wrong. It was coming back as some sort of horrific abomination. It was going to kill them all. He just knew i--

A white flash.

Blinking, the trainee looked to see their division leader standing there. For a split second, he was actually glad to see him. But then he realized that Cael may kill them all anyway for existing here. Thankfully, that didn't happen. Instead, he wanted a report. A report! He could do this. Prove himself useful! The voices died down, but that bit was still haunting him a bit.

"F-Fog and insanity is all around the house. It seems to be spreading to students a-at alarming rate. Ran into one student - Amrita.. I think. She was one of those beasts. Another former captive, M-M-Mei, turned into one right before our eyes! No physical damage was done. Voices started coming around, then she just... exploded and became one of them." he somehow managed to yammer out.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:24 pm
Jude thought he was going to lose his mind (MORE) after things started to get all too surreal and loud. He was trying not to buckle under the pressure but low and behold a rescuer had come forth with a white flash, a scythe and a grumpy disposition. He felt dizzy and weak but at the same time he wasn't (he felt) pissing his pants due to the Fog.

The young man looked at his cohorts and then at the Halloween denizen and made a bit of a face, "We ran into a couple of fog created enemies, uncertain about ... Spike's motives at the moment," he tilted his head to where Bul stood. "...This place seems to be very changed likely do to the fog."

"Yeah that Mei came with Spike," he said simply, "she got away before we could stop her or really analyze what was going on with her, other than the fact that shortly before she changed voices started invading my head..." He rubbed his temple a bit looking disturbed.

"We had Otto with us but he ran off, whereabouts are unknown," he completed after his moment of introspection.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 pm
From where he stood, prepared to strike again, Bul had not expected the hunters to pick up the slack and mow down his dinner. Hell he hardly even noticed that they'd even done so until suddenly the monstrosity reared it's hideous form up and above him. Every last spine on Bul's body stood on end. Everything inside him... Was trying to get OUT. "NnnhaghhnnnhgggRrrrHhhhhhhhhh-" he groaned and screamed, contorting his body backwards until finally with a powerful sweep he was released from its hold and fell onto his knees.

Finally, he was able to not only see perfectly straight but also hear himself think. Amongst what he heard in his own mind, he caught the familiar names being used by two of the blonde hunters. They were talking to someone. Bul was too busy gathering himself to speak up right away.

"Mei..." he whispered quietly remembering her bursting at the seams into a horrific disfigurement. He had been left alone. Essentially alone... Since the hunters no longer had had their minds. All of them had become alone. What a horrible way to live.. That lingering feeling and the cold of the room began to sink back in. A searing pain in his arm alarmed him once more of what he'd done. He... He remembered doing that but why on earth did he...

"ah.." he hissed as he pressed his tongue to his wound then recoiled. "********..." luckily the beast had other injuries he just naturally sustained and bandaged regularly. Mei had taught him good self sustaining habits. The half beast took some bandages from a leg and started to roll them around his arm carefully. When the hunters had finished reporting, the silence prompted the half beasts' attention. Slowly he turned his head to see Caelius before them. Any other time, the monster would have bathed the man in hatoful remorse but right now he was not in any position to be foul. In fact, Bul was terrified. Frightened, in pain, and ready to break part any second now. Slowly and shakily he pushed himself to his feet and winced.

"please... Let me say..." he asked softly. "me and Mei.. We never intended... To attack... We didnt intend for Any of this.. This s**t." Bul straightened up the best he could. "when we saw Gale we wanted... To try and help figure... Out what was happening to our school and help him if we ran into horsemen," he said now shifting gaze to the rifle wielding hunter. "They're both right about the voices I heard plenty too.." now he looked to Jude and Deryk. "But now my ghoul friend is gone.. And... And all I have is you guys... Please.. Please don't leave me alone.. Please..." each of the hunters were clearly strong enough to help him find Mei through all of this chaos. But now he was staring at Cael as if he had the answers to everything. "I know you outnumber me and I've seen everything youve done. But You planted something in Mei, she told me, but she also told me to listen to you." It was hard for even himself to tell whether he was still crying or not- the trails of salty residue from before were singing his face. If only he'd been aware that in the bizarre chain of gender bending, age chopping events he'd plucked a death division leader from the clutches of certain death by coinage. Shucks.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am
Gale lifted his hands, pressing them against the sides of his head in a weak attempt to block out the sound around him. It was growing louder, everything was clattering together in a confusing, noisy, echoing mayhem, and he could hear something snapping, a loud, piercing, buzzing see the centipede in front of him twisting and undulating, and the buzzing was so loud now it was screaming inside of his head, he couldn't take it anymore -

- and then it was gone, and so was the centipede.

What replaced them both, however, made Gale really wish the giant, man-eating monsters were back.

Slowly lowering his hands, the rifle reappearing in a fizzle of white light in his left, Gale's eyes flickered first towards Deryk as he spoke, and then to Jude, then to Bul.

"Basically what they said," said Gale. "We started off with four of us - myself, Deryk, Jude, and Otto. We were attacked first by a creature who we believe was once called 'Amrita;' she was one of the ones tracked. When we had finished with her, we ran into Mei and Bul. They were not considered a threat," he added, with a pointed look at Jude in particular. "We were going to discuss what they knew about the Insanity and this fog, until..."

He trailed off, with a half glance at Bul before he looked at Caelius again, wondering if he was going to kill them all just on principle.

"The creature called Mei turned into one of these Insanity beings. She splintered like wood and basically exploded and when she reformed, she was made of white fog and looked exactly like that phoenix from before. The fog got thicker, we all got...paranoid...er...it was chaos. Then we were attacked by centipedes, and, well, here we are."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff