Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
T h r e e . L i t t l e . W o r d s . ..:Bunny & Spartan::.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y . R e t u r n s !
  Y a y !
  W h o . C a r e s ?
  G o l d . D i g g e r ?
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:21 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX 𝔩 𝔢 𝔫 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢

T h e . G h o s t . G i r l

User Image

Lenore sucked in a tired breath, wiping off the excess mud from her dirty and wet clothes. She watched as the boys walked away, eying her with much hatred. Lenore gave them a blank stare before sighing, wiping her dark hair from her eyes. Her hair was wet, clinging to her skin. Her eyes were hollow, circles under her eyes. It was hard for her.
She didn't want the help even though she suffered everyday. And here help beckoned to aid her. She knew she would probably need help, that she couldn't do it by herself, but the idea of getting help went against her mentality that she managed to maintain for 16 years of her life.

She hesitated in taking Nicholas' hand, her eyes wavering. She felt horrible: drenched in rain and mud and scratches and bruises. The mark on her cheek was vibrant now as her skin paled. She looked to the floor. Listening to Nicholas. He was concerned, she knew. And she felt guilty she couldn't console him because the bullying wouldn't stop. She bit her lip.

She appeared to be crying, the rain dampening her lashes and fell across her cheeks. Her eyes were red, her figure shivering. She seemed to shrink as he offered his smile. She felt very undeserving. She glanced at him, seeing his worried but consoling face before looking away. She didn't do it to look indifferent, her face was more pained.

Lenore opened her mouth, murmuring something low under her breath. She glanced back up to Nicholas. "I'm sorry," she said, loud enough to overcome the rain. Unlike her prior apology, this one was genuine. She took his hand, helping herself out of the puddles of mud. She was cold, as one could tell, and feeble looking. It was a wonder how she could still keep standing.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

" I never saw the point in trying
Cause I would only let you down
And I just couldn’t take you down there with me;
I just can’t stand to see you drown. "

lyrics: Cults
song: Never Saw The Point

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

A new page was opened up in her book. More as known about who Lenore actually was, this whole experience something that was able to bring Nicholas closer to her. As she took his hand, he could feel how weak she was, quickly helping her up, wrapping her arm around his shoulder. Her skin was cold to the touch compared to how warm Nicholas was.

"Let's go. I'll drive you back to your home..." He told her, his tone warm and inviting. He wanted to help her all this time, wanted to show her that there is someone that can be there for her. A true friend for her to always be able to rely on.

He helped her into his car, not caring about the interior being soaked since he can take care of it later. Turning the car on, he made sure to put on the heat to help her warm up. "Just lead me to your home Lenore. I'll make sure you get there with no problems." He told her.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:54 pm

User Image

Lenore closed her eyes. She didn't, and probably wouldn't, understand Nicholas. But she decided to trust him and in that, let him hug her. She blushed, feeling a little embarrassed. She opened her eyes, looking up at him. He was warm and comforting, something Lenore wasn't used to when it came to someone else. Her lips formed a straight line and she kept her eyes lowered.

Even though it was lunch, they managed to leave school easily right through the front. ( I did the same through the front when I skipped classes in high school. I just walked right through the front office and they did't even notice ^^ ) She sat in his car awkwardly. The last time she was in this car, she had yelled at him. And here she was, dripping wet. She shivered, waiting for the car to heat up before managing to speak loud enough for him to hear. She gave him directions. She didn't live far, so it wouldn't be a hassle for him to drive. She shrank, feeling uncomfortable.

"You probably think I'm pitiful, don't you?" She asked quietly when it had gotten silent in the car. She looked down in her lap.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

The ride was indeed silent, the only noise coming from the heater and the directions given by Lenore. Besides that, it was rather quiet.

The silence was then broken when Lenore asked Nick if he thought she was pitiful, a chuckle his reply. "Lenore, there isn't anything pitiful about you. You are headstrong, not wanting others help, but sometimes still need it despite how much you detest it." He smiled, stopping in front of her house, as she directed. "Like I said before, the wallflower will grow and bloom, and it will become a beautiful and strong site to behold." His tone was so warm, so collected, so relaxed. He was confident that Lenore will become stronger, that her book will flow with more and more pages to read.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

User Image

Lenore listened to such sweet words, whispered to her as if to convince her all was true and sincere in the world. She reddened, embarrassed by the fact that he had expected such integrity out of her. She bit her lip and glanced at him and he did not feign the care that he implied through his voice.
His face was always so fair and optimistic, it was why people tended to flock to him. Many sought to hide in his light shadows for hopes of a slight glimmer of what he left behind for them to salvage on. Lenore felt horrible. A plain, gloomy girl like her did not fit well with such an light visage, and Lenore felt she did not belong or was cohesive.

She looked back down, opening her mouth to speak as she turned toward him. Her voice was quiet, soft, yet low. "I know," she paused, "you mean only well when you say that I will bloom strong and all, however," she paused yet again, "such words are unbefitting and therefore cause me many hindrances. I don't want you to expect anything out of me because I, like any other flower, can die just as easily." She looked back up, to scan his reaction.
The car had stopped in front of her apartment building where she lived with her mother and Rosco. But the location did not seem to matter at this point. Lenore stared into Nicholas's eyes for an answer. For any decent reply he could give her, Lenore would take it.
"I'm more human than you think I am so don't put me on a pedestal," she added.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 pm
B u m p .

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

Nick didn't say anything for a while, looking through the front dash as the rain assaulted his car. He then, out of nowhere, gave out a laugh, looking over at Lenore with a smile. He shook his head as he slowly stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing to insult you, I'm laughing because that's exactly what I wanted to hear from you!" He said to her, his smile fading as he looked away. "Being so optimistic must be great, that's what your thinking huh...?" He sighed, pretty sure she was thinking that.

Nicholas looked down, turning off his car, "I flower may have a chance to die, but why let it happen...?" He asked, no expecting an answer. He started making hand jesters, sign language. 'Why live life in pain, when you can smile and live happily...'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm

User Image

"You should expect anything if the environment disallows the flower to flourish. Of course the flower would die, no matter how much you may chastise, or how much it fights."
Lenore eyed him, her eyes lowering solemnly. This flower was much too tired to fight any longer. She looked weary, her eyes hollow and sunken, and her skin was pasty. She was still very wet from the rain from earlier, and shivered slightly just looking at the pounding rain outside.

His laugh was chilling. She waited, a little weirded out but as he explained himself. It was what she thought as well, and looked away sheepishly when he pointed it out. "It is nice you are so optimistic. While with more people it is mostly what makes them blinded to the negativities of the world, you use your optimism to see the brighter sides of people. It is...heartwarming," she added softly, looking out the dotted window. She noticed they had stopped and looked at Nicholas. For a moment, she hesitated and then looked back at her apartment building before looking at Nicholas.

"Would you...Like to...Come inside?" She took her time looking back into his eyes, a little sheepish. "I don't mean anything by it! Just...Umm...You're wet and it's raining. I wouldn't want you to get a cold or get in an accident. You can...dry off at my place," she murmured.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

She didn't see his sign language or didn't understand what he was doing... Nick didn't mind though, considering he was hoping she didn't know what he was doing. 'Maybe someday...' He told himself, thinking when he'll tell her about his own family...

He wasn't expecting her to ask if he wanted to come inside, but it was true, he was wet and cold, just like Lenore herself. He chuckled, seeing her babble trying to explain herself. "Don't worry," He said, giving her a smile, "I know what you meant. Thank you." He said and accepted her offer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 pm

User Image

Lenore did not get the hand signs, not noticing them actually, and hugged her arms. She looked back up at the apartment, which would be empty besides Rosco. She then nodded. "Ah, well, come on," she murmured and opened the door. It was still raining but seeing as she was already wet, Lenore didn't mind resoaking herself. She glanced back at Nicholas, running under the eave of the building, and waited for Nicholas to follow her up.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

Nicholas did so, locking up as the rain attacked his skin once more, soaking his whole self. He quickly made it where Lenore was waiting, giving her a smile his drops of rain dripping down his hair and body. He was quite nervous and rather curious, never being in another girls house before. He didn't know what to expect, especially with it being Lenore, the most interesting girl he's ever known. His mind was soaring with assumptions, anticipating the entrance to her void of living.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm
B u m p A L u m p

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 pm
I posted... a while ago too...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 pm
Umm...Yeah, sorry. I seemed to have missed that...I've been really off lately...

User Image

Lenore licked her lips, which were dry, before turning to walk up the stairs. She took one stair at a time, glancing behind herself to check up on Nicholas. It occurred to her that she was allowing Nicholas into her home, into her private and personal territory, alone with just the two of them, but the thought did not make her feel uncomfortable. Nicholas was, in what words Lenore could describe such a phenomenon, someone she could trust. She had relied on him more than once, and he did not fail in sending his regards. The least she could do was offer some sort of hospitality.

Lenore climbed to the first floor and led Nicholas to the fourth door down the hall. It was a simply painted one, one that did not stand out from the rest. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a key, using the instrument to open the door that made this apartment so different than the rest. She entered first, slowly, and looked around, listening before entering fully and holding the door open for Nicholas.
Rosco immediately welcomed his soaking master, purring with satisfaction before watching with intrigue at the stranger with golden eyes. The cat, now disinterested, trotted away as if he had better things to do than to get to know the newcomer. Lenore watched him with pursed lips before closing the door behind Nicholas. She walked down the small hall that served as an entryway to the small apartment. The walls were covered in frames of pictures and paintings, none of them of actual people. A small table lurked in the corner covered in mail with a small vase and a lush plant. A picture faced down also took homage to the table, yet was unnoticeable.

To the left was the closet, which was a small, unimportant door. To the right was the first room, the kitchen, which was painted a coral color. It was a classic fitted kitchen and did well with the space it was given. Beyond that was a counter/bar that extended into the small living room. The big, black screen television hung on the wall, one of the nicest things in the whole apartment. The coach was black leather with several bright throws and pillows. A small glass coffee table stood before that. Beyond the living room was yet another small hallway, which would house the bathroom, and the two living spaces of Lenore's mother and herself. That hallway was dim and dark.

She turned on the lights to the kitchen and living room, guiding Nicholas to sit in one of the stools for the time being.
"I'll go change and I'll find something for you to fit into. Help yourself to anything in the cupboards or the fridge," she murmured and disappeared into the second hallway, a door somewhere off opening and then closing behind her.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

The door opened to the wonder of Lenore's home, his curiosity at its peak! He scanned the walls, but not before seeing her furry friend, her cat Rosco, pretty much confirming she likes cats. He eyed through the multiple pictures along the hallway walls, inspecting each detail they offer. Each photo was art of its own kind. He inspected vase and plant, but also something else, a photo that was hidden, a new secret which was meant to stay a secret.

The closet was dull and the insides probably just the regular items, so he didn't pay any mind to it. Soon enough they were in the living room, inspecting the furniture that was there. The TV was something he wasn't expecting, but then again, it seems like big TVs are in nowadays. He has a big TV too, even if he doesn't use it much.

Nicholas took his seat on the stool he was provided, still taking in all that was around him. Lenore went to go change, leaving him alone as his eyes were to wonder through her home. It was such a sight to behold, but there was one thing that kept bothering him,something he was curious about the most. That one picture that was face down...

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff