Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 5 vs ??] Science Party (Chris, Mal, Riley, Barth,Calder) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bilious rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 pm
In his frustration, Christof gave a snarling howl, his head filled with fog and voices and anxiety and too much for the Igor to bear. Finally, something in the undead boil's patchworked brain seemed to snap, perhaps it was the ripping claws of the ghoul he loved slashing through cloth and stitches and flesh, and his own limbs went swinging....

He needed her back. He had to save her. He wanted things the way they were supposed to be, functioning as the pieces fit in just right...

HP: 21/50
Damage: 13  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a moment, the creature paused.

Home?

It questioned longingly, acting as though it were considering the offer that was being handed to it; that didn't get very far though, as the tentacles punctured through her. The pause ended, the questions went unanswered, the rage returned, and the claws once more shot out at anything that strayed too close.

No.

It raged, repeating the word until it was practically screaming.

You said----

Christof's monster arm hit the creature squarely, dissipating it before it could finish speaking.

OOC

Total HP : 0 / 60
Damage done: NA
Targets: NA

Enoh Love
Crew

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:42 pm
The hunchback lurched, panting heavily as the echoing words swept past him, falling short as wisps of fog curled by.

"Amiba..." He murmured, hands shaking... but she was gone.

She was gone and he had destroyed her before they could do any good...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 am
Malodore straightened, releasing its tailblade as it shifted out of its defensive stance. "No, no... Christof, she dissipated. She didn't turn to stone." One hand reached for Riley's, to hold and squeeze. "And if she dissipated, she should reform somewhere... but where? I have never been to this place before. Not the exterior." It squinted through the fog, but it was next to impossible to figure out what shadow and swirl was fog, and what was genuine landscape. "And the one time I was in the interior, I was in no danger of dissipating." It couldn't help but sound a little proud at the memory of the Hunter screaming before it.

That was a nice memory.

"Is there a pumpkin patch, do you know?"  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm
"We depleted it the last trip," Barth commented distantly. "Perhaps they've err, had a chance to regrow in the interim. Our campus supply went through the same trouble during that whole- Christmas fiasco-"

He seemed nervous, seeing Amrita like that...

"And I suppose that may be part of the trouble here. If we err, that is, if we continue to be attacked, and if one of us dissipates-"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 pm
Toshihiko Two

Bilious

Calder didn't like seeing Amrita disappear, but she wasn't a statue. She didn't freeze, and vanishing was something he hoped wasn't permanent. That's what he had to believe, but even as he glanced to Christof, he could see his friend was nervous.

Reaching over, Calder grabbed Barth's hand, squeezing the claw and giving him a soft smile. "Don't worry. We can protect each other. We're strong, and I'll watch over you." He wouldn't let anyone hurt Barth.

Holding the demon's hand, he looked to Christof. "Don't worry, Christof. We're here. We're bound to find something or someone that can help us. Amrita is here for some reason, and we'll find it. Then we can bring her home." They could bring them all home and watch this place burn to the ground. There was no reason for places like this.

Sighing, he looked to the sacks of flour, his heart dropping as he muttered under his breath. "I never have good ideas." He had had such hope that he had a brilliant idea, but once again he just felt stupid.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm
Riley's eyes were searching the fog, when the claws reached out to grasp her hand. She didn't pull her gaze away at first, so determined and focused on her goal. When she finally did pull away, she looked down at the intertwined hands, and then at the plague doctor that had taken her in it's hold. In more ways than one, she admitted to herself.

We need to move. She reluctantly pulled away from the dangerous ease with which she was falling into that pleasant lull of just looking at Malodore. She pointed towards the fog, which was a random direction, if she was going to be honest with herself. Amrita wasn't leading us anywhere, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Maybe.. She knew she was going to regret saying this. Maybe the flour will at least keep us out of sight, from a distance. It could help us search the fog unhindered. For a while.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 pm
Christof said nothing, gestured nothing, kept his thoughts to himself as he stayed put, planted on the ground with his eyes facing out in the direction the ghoul had vanished.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 pm
"It cannot possibly hurt to camouflage ourselves," Malodore said, with a nod. "There must be something we can find - but we have to be very careful." The plague doctor shook its head. "I believe the shift to a more, ah, advanced stage of Insanity happens at dissipation - that in reforming, the damaged core attempts to embody the entirety of the Insanity gestalt and ends up losing its individual identity in the process. This is by no means an ironclad rule, only a theory, really... but I would rather not test it on any of you."

That last came out firm, and sharp.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:07 pm
Calder turned when the camo was mentioned. "You think it's okay?" Sure, if Riley threw a fuss, he didn't care. If Mal however had objections, Calder would listen. (Sorry, bros before hoes Riley. - Christof didn't count before he's a grumpy face.) Smiling, he went over and tore one end of a flour bag with his teeth and then went around, one by one, dusting everyone in a heavy shower of flour. The result had everyone a dull white and each time they moved, little puffs of flour rose around them. It wasn't exactly mist, but it was a nice, fake effect.

Lastly, Calder dumped the flour on himself and tried to resist the urge to shake his body. Everyone now white, he giggled. "You all look like little ghouls." In his clan, children and women tended to keep their white coats and hair color.

He went over and held Barth's hand once more to help him move when it was time to start tracking down Amrita or her destination of Home.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm
"Oh, no, err, you're very creative, I just don't think, err, I don't even know if they have eyes really," He answered Calder. Riley and Mal both seemed sharp and determined. Christof was frozen.

He reached out a claw to touch Christof's hunch. Hesitated, withdrew.

"Err, well, we- I mean, I see that she is, err. Touchier. Than usual. And a bit greyer. But. You know I feel like, haha, speaking of testing, we're in a bit of a pteri dish and I'm not sure I feel strictly comfortable, err- Not that I'd want to impede...stumbling around in the fog a bit more, but... Where is the way back, exactly?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:30 pm
I do not look like a little ghoul. It was this phrase that Riley latched on to and had to clarify. It felt important. Still, she waited patiently while Calder floured the entire group, thinking this a step in the right direction. Once done, she decided to take another step. A physical step. Whether it was in the right direction or not, was to be seen. But as soon as she started to move, the flash of something caught her attention. Seeing something in a fog filled with nothing was enough of a sign for her. She followed it, intent with movement.

The fog was thinning. If she'd looked back, she would have noticed that she could no longer see her group. But right now, as she listened carefully, that didn't seem to matter.

This way. She told the group that wasn't there, and followed the retreating fog.

((Riley has exited, peace!))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm
Malodore brushed flour over itself. It even brushed flour over its hat, which took quite an act of willpower. So absorbed was it in its task that it didn't notice the thickening fog, the way the grey eddied and swirled and carried voices back to it until finally it looked up.

... To see nothing. No shadows, nothing but fog and distant sounds and... "Mia cara?" it cried out, letting the last bits of flour fall away. "Calder? Christof!"

"... Barth?"

Nothing but distant sounds that it couldn't make resolve into words. The plague doctor drew its wings around itself protectively, trying its best to fight away the fear rising within it. Was it just imagining a clearing of the fog? Maybe, just maybe...

((Malodore is exiting!))  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces