Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:40 pm
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

The goggles were creepy. After days of blank stares and groaning, she would have preferred a human face to her own reflection (Mostly because ew, was that really what she looked like right now? Seriously, she needed to find a hairbrush.) but she'd make due with a human voice, for now.

"I gathered I had a bird watching my back..." If she squinted she could just make out the difference in the shadows of the sun that must be the sniper. She made another wave of acknowledgement in the general direction of Shadow before turning back toward Dead Eye.

"No, I'm good to move. All I have is on my back." Emily shifted her backpack good-naturedly, knowing she must look the fool for having so little. But, as it was, she'd found being faster was better than having too many tools to work with. "I'm at your command, sir." She didn't have his name, she'd work with knowing he was a man, at the very least. Her body shifted out of her relaxed stance at her words, legs tensing, grip on the bar tightening. Even her left shoulder moved, making a sort of faint whir that she could hear because of its proximity to her ear.

ι ωι иσт єт тнιѕ вє му єи

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 pm
Jon saw the soldier he'd shined talk into his headpiece again, and then start to head his way. Ducking back inside, he began to gather his things. First came the essentials, his iPod, the chargers, both his pistol and the rifle he'd taken when the Navy had been disbanded, and a good pair of headphones. He stuffed all of this into his old sea bag and made his way towards the back of the shop.

The front had long since been barricaded, so the only way out of the comic shop was through a back door into the alley. Carefully opening the door an inch, Jon peered down the alley, clear. Taking a deep breath, he burst through the door and aimed his pistol down the other end of the alley, again, it was clear.

Letting out the breath he'd been holding in this entire time, Jon went around the store towards to the front to see who the soldier was....

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Soldier that bombed your building wasn't using his headset that would be Deadeye the one that is infront of Eternal's character. Ice the one that blew of up part of your building is on ground level heading towards the building and simply shouted about you to Deadeye as they are not far from one another.)

"Then aim higher" Beast said as they slammed into the of the now burnt and hollowed out section of a pick up. That caused the front to lift up but come slamming down crushing the metal underneath as Beast laughed his foot down on the pedal. Even if Dead was pissed this was a great chance to have a bit of fun the soldier thought running over as many zombies as he could on the way. "How much fuel can this thing hold anyways" Beast asked as they passed the fourth block from the junkyard.

Watching everything thru his scope Shadow shook his head at the girl's second wave towards his building and Dead's pointing towards him. He didn't care to much about being pointed out where he was but currently there didn't seem to be much to fear. The door behind him was barricaded allowing only one entrance into the room and that was thru the window he was sniping thru. Currently they hadn't run into anything that was smart enough to get to his position so there was little to worry about.

"Don't get to ahead of yourself Ma;am this isn't a mission to put you back in harms way after we have found you" Dead chuckled a bit as he shook his head. "No your fighting is over at the moment let us handle it from now on. It's what we are payed for" he told her pulling the rifle off his shoulder as he turned around and started to walk over towards where ice was at.

Pulling a canister from his belt Jacob pulled the pin and tossed it towards the center of the street. Within a few moments a billow of green smoke started to make it's way towards the sky. It was a signal to the chopper when it passed that there were going to be friendlies on the street and to keep overwatch over them. "Alright lets go" Dead said as he started towards the west side where they had been dropped in at originally. He wouldn't do anything faster then a power walk at this moment not wanting to tire out the civilian.

"Come out come out where ever you are Ice called standing now infront of the building he had seen the light shined from. He could hear the movement's from within for a moment before things went silent. "What did he die that would be no fun then I don't get a rescue for the day" Ice scoffed seeming slightly hurt at the thought until he saw the man walking around the corner of the building. "Alright one for the iceman" he chuckled aiming his weapon towards the man. "Right the starting things hands up real quick and turn around slowly and expose normal area's of skin gotta make sure your not bit or infected buddy" he said aiming the weapon at Jon. Shadow hadn't seen this guy which was odd but something he could pick at the sniper for later when everything was over.

(Lol we can't have this zombie Apocalypse going so easily for our hero's can we. Probably gonna toss in a big disaster that helps to break up the team's soon.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 pm
((Oh I DO love disasters!))
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

Emily watched the smoke billow upwards for a moment, like the incense in church did back when she was a kid and her mother pulled her there by force, and then turned her back on it to follow after Dead.

She figured by the speed they were traveling at that he was patronizing her, probably doubly so because she wasn't just a civilian, she was a woman. Still, she couldn't call him on it. She wasn't about to complain about the pace either, this was the first time she hadn't been blazing about at a full-tilt run in a while. It was a nice change.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 pm
(Hate to steal a quote but.... "TAAAAAAAAAAANNNNKKK!!!")

Jon slowly put his things on the ground and started to take off his hoodie, he then draped it over his shoulder and lifted up his shirt and then his pant legs, showing the soldier that he didn't have any bites.

As he put his hoodie back one, a though occured to him, he should probably introduce himself to this guy. "My name is Jon Fields, former sailor in the US Navy. What outfit are you guys with?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 pm
"With The four Tanks, I'd Say close to 800 gallons of Diesel at the most..." Then Walter fired another drive shaft and took out a talker with a head shot. "Finally got it dialed in. You Got any nicknames?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm

(I am not gonna lie with you Wire I have no idea what to post with Beast. I was honestly hoping that Doctor_Whiteface would join this RP remake with the Ghoul from his previous one since I did like it had intellect and hopefully a few others join the undead by this point to have a bit of a smarter enemy then simple mindless shamblers.ALSO!!! Jon will be away for the weekend and my not be able to post in the RP just wanted to let you all know this.)

"Don't worry about who I am. I am simply a ghost floating quietly across the battlefield sheltering those lost in the mist towards safety" Ice said with a smirk on his face as he looked back as Dead and the one they had found came up behind them. "Ohh a hot one this time. Well technically there were some good looking zombies out there if you can get past the whole flesh falling off and wanting to bite you thing" he mused on not really paying much attention to anything else but his own twisted fantasy.

"I really don't want to know what your thinking Ice." Dead said looking over to the other guy. "That makes 2 so far the day is going better then expected" he mused a bit looking back towards the way they had come. "Alright then Ma'am you and the new guy are going to be placed between me and Ice for the time being with me taking the front and Ice taking the rear for cover. While your moving should you see anything advancing that we don't spot give us a holler. " he said signalling to Shadow to give overwatch until the Chopper made another pass. "Right then when your ready we can move" Dead said looking to the Emily.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm
((What would constitute playing a smart Undead, Shining?))
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

Emily did not find Ice any more favorable with his mouth open. And when she and Jon were positioned in between the two soldier, she made sure she was closer to Dead-eye on principal.

She did not like being called 'A hot one'. Her grip tightened on the bar without her knowledge.

"I'm ready to move no matter what time it is, thanks." The woman had moved the bar from where she'd been gripping it during the conversation with ice to her shoulder again, already tense, wanting to get on the move. "Let's go." She had barely glanced at Jon, still hadn't shared her name. She wasn't treating this like it would be permanent. None of them should, with the way things were. Maybe, maybe if they stopped for the night she would share stories, names; but now wasn't the time for chat.

(Meh, writer's block. sad )  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:18 pm
"Um, okay." Jon said, stepping towards the other soldiers that had arrived with another survivor. "So where are we headed from here?" He asked the soldier that had arrived. He didn't think that they'd be headed back to base just yet, but there weren't that many places around here that he knew of that had survivors in it.

Jon reached into his bag and pulled out a map if most of downtown and the surrounding area. He'd cleared out most of the stores on Broadway, so their weren't likely to be any people around here, but the subways ,right have something. Jon had heard rumors of a little group that tried to escape most of the shamblers by heading underground.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Running over a rather large bus Beast struggled to get back ahold of the vehicle as he simply slammed the pedal to the ground. This tho wasn't the best of idea's as one of the front wheels drifted catching a deep pot hole as the vehicle twisted viciously as Beast lost control. Within a few moment's the vehicle was sent careening and slamming into the first floor of a several story building. "And that's why I hate driving" Beast growled trying to turn the engine over again but simply getting a chocking gag from it. "Guess taking that out of the city is a no go" he muttered climbing out as he jumped to the ground next to the vehicle. "Come on looks like we are gonna be walking for the rest of the way." He called up to the gunner as he looked over the damage he had caused.

"If your ready then we should get moving." Looking over to Jon the soldier shook his head as he signaled for them to start moving. "Just know we are moving you to safety. Besides that we don't need to divulge to much" Jacob said as they started to move in formation down the streets. With it like this the moving was much slower as Deadeye wanted to make sure that they moved at a slower pace to help to lessen the chance of a sudden ambush. He had lost one group in a similar event and had no intent to repeat it..

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm
((decided to resubmit Avondale, because why the hell not. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 pm
Walter Looked Down and said, "Just let me get down. And Let me remind you that I don't walk..." Then he moved his weel chair into the lift and lowered his chair to the ground. "Lead the way," He said with a disdain in his voice, "And call me Karma," and then he pulled his shotgun out of it's rack and loaded it. He put it across his waist and used the joystick controls to make his chair move forth on it's treads.

On the building where shadow was, a figured hung from a ledge just beneath the window the sniper was using. The Figure reached up with one arm and swipped at the barrel of the rifle; trying to knock it out of the sniper's grasp. This swipe was followed by what could only be described as a roar of rage.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 pm

The sudden hit of his rifle had startled Shadow but far to many missions under his belt had kept him calm enough to keep ahold of it as he pulled the weapon into the room and away from what ever had just swiped at him. Mentally he was angered at the fact his position was it seemed given away and some creature had found him. Moving back into the darkness of the room as he scanned the window that the attack had come from. It was far to closed in for him to use a grenade to break thru it and likely he would end up needing to quick repel out of the building should the creature block him in. His finger stayed on his trigger ready to blast the first bit of face he saw come into his window.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm
A pale-skinned being in a sludge-stained white suit swung himself up out of the river near the Manhattan Bridge and shook himself dry, walking up the nearest set of stairs and seeing some distance down the street two intelligent beings. Both of them were quite tall, even compared to his own six-foot-nine frame, and looked almost cobbled together like a pair of Steine. If he hadn't heard the heartbeats coming from them, he'd have assumed two more Dead.

The being grinned. He hadn't eaten in days, and the incident with that bulldozer-thing scaring him into the water had put him in a foul mood. He was going to have to hunt up his suit supplier again to replace this one, and that could take days.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm

"What ever you say" Beast said looking as Walter come around the front of the bulldozer in his little all terrain wheelchair. That thing was likely to end up slowing them down with the terrain as it was but getting the man to where he could meet up with Deadeye would be the important thing. Since them being yelled at over the comm's he had heard nothing at all but had caught the green smoke rising up in the distance. They had found someone and called in air support to watch there back. "Doubt they will catch us" he muttered checking his own shotgun for a moment to ensure the rounds were still good before starting to press on.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff