Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:52 am
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then frowned and said "Oh I didn't know. Sorry." She then looked up at him but could quite get his scent pinned to certain races. "You know I don't care what you are We are friends and that is all that matters right?" She said and hugged him lovingly.

He smiled as his arm wrapped around her, "Of course we are friends and don't worry about it." He felt different for some reason. He had some kind of warm fuzzy feeling. Was he in love?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled up at him and stayed under his arm happily. Her tail wagged as she walked with him. She hoped that they would always be this happy.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled up at him and stayed under his arm happily. Her tail wagged as she walked with him. She hoped that they would always be this happy.

He smiled as he walked with her. As he walked an idea popped into his head, "Do you wanna go swimming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Srry I've been out and about with the family which has been leaving me with very little time on here.))

Sakura smiled after he asked and said "Sure. Just name the place." She then smiled as she walked with him towards the lake and stayed under his arm as they did. SHe wasx enjoying his scent. it was so intising to her. She was in love and knew it. She then looked up at him with a smile on her face and hugged his arm as they walked wanting him all to herself.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:24 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

((Srry I've been out and about with the family which has been leaving me with very little time on here.))

Sakura smiled after he asked and said "Sure. Just name the place." She then smiled as she walked with him towards the lake and stayed under his arm as they did. SHe wasx enjoying his scent. it was so intising to her. She was in love and knew it. She then looked up at him with a smile on her face and hugged his arm as they walked wanting him all to herself.

"Actually I know a better place. The lake is too open. People or the Red Ripper could be around. I know somewhere better..."

He smiled as he held her in his arms. She was so warm and whens he was in his arms, some reason it felt so right. It felt like she belonged in them...

He led her to a rock wall. "Follow me. It's gonna be a little tight." Slipping between the cracks, he led her through the tight cracks into a small lake, that was nearly perfectly hidden, with a hole in the roof of the cave that allowed the water to come in. "It's a hot spring. It feels amazing to swim in."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:32 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura's eye's glittered as she looked at the little hot spring. "It's so pretty here." SHe said and walked over to the hot spring. She then got in knowing she had extra clothing in her backpack on her back. She had set it beside the hot spring before she got in.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura's eye's glittered as she looked at the little hot spring. "It's so pretty here." SHe said and walked over to the hot spring. She then got in knowing she had extra clothing in her backpack on her back. She had set it beside the hot spring before she got in.

He smiled as he climbed in with her. the warm water soaked his dripping wet clothes as he swam over to her, "How does the water feel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled. "It feels wonderful. How does it feel for you?" She said and smiled at him. SHe was starting to fall for him since he was very sweet and she could tell he loved her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled. "It feels wonderful. How does it feel for you?" She said and smiled at him. SHe was starting to fall for him since he was very sweet and she could tell he loved her.

"It feels better, now that someone is here with me." He then swam closer to her. He was blushing slightly, the closer he got to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura blushed too at what he said. But she smiled and swam over to him and hugged him loving the feel of his body against her's. She didn't realize what she did next. SHe nuzzled her head under his and snuggled close. WHen she realized what she was doing, she backed up alittle rubbing her arm and said "Sorry. It's just your the first person to ever be this nice to me. I'm not sure what to do." She then blushed deep red but looked at him with her eye's showing how she felt.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura blushed too at what he said. But she smiled and swam over to him and hugged him loving the feel of his body against her's. She didn't realize what she did next. SHe nuzzled her head under his and snuggled close. WHen she realized what she was doing, she backed up alittle rubbing her arm and said "Sorry. It's just your the first person to ever be this nice to me. I'm not sure what to do." She then blushed deep red but looked at him with her eye's showing how she felt.

He smiled as he swam closer to her. He then pulled her back in position, "It's ok. I like to hold you in my arms." He then leaned down and then kissed her cheek, giving her the same look in his eyes how he felt about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:00 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and nuzzled her head back where it was. She then looked into his eyes and felt herself coming closer to him until she blushed and felt her lips touch his in a kiss. Her ears went back as she kissed him loving how he held her close. Her tail then wrapped around them in the water and she closed her eyes wrapping her arms around him happily.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and nuzzled her head back where it was. She then looked into his eyes and felt herself coming closer to him until she blushed and felt her lips touch his in a kiss. Her ears went back as she kissed him loving how he held her close. Her tail then wrapped around them in the water and she closed her eyes wrapping her arms around him happily.

He smiled and then kissed her lips passionately. He felt so happy, unlike anything before. Was he really in love with a werewolf, his enemies? Then again he didn't care. All he wanted to do is make her happy. When he broke the kiss he put his forehead to hers, "I think... this changes things." he then kissed her lips again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and kissed him again. She then said "I'll do anything to make you happy Dante. I want you to be happy with me." She then smiled as she snuggled close to him allowing him to hug her close. She could feel her tail around them. She was happy just being with him. "I love you Dante." She said and nuzzled his neck as she put her head under his. The warm water made this more romantic for her. She had never been this happy before. This was too good to be true. She just wanted him to be happy for her and himself. She was really happy right now and wanted him to feel the same.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:34 am
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and kissed him again. She then said "I'll do anything to make you happy Dante. I want you to be happy with me." She then smiled as she snuggled close to him allowing him to hug her close. She could feel her tail around them. She was happy just being with him. "I love you Dante." She said and nuzzled his neck as she put her head under his. The warm water made this more romantic for her. She had never been this happy before. This was too good to be true. She just wanted him to be happy for her and himself. She was really happy right now and wanted him to feel the same.

He smiled and hugged her tighter, "I love you Sakura. I love you too." He said in her ear. "I want to make you happy and make you laugh." He then kissed her lips and gave her a deep and long passionate kiss.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff