Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:37 pm
"That's right! While I'm sure there are other plants in other areas that do much the same thing, these only grow around here. Admittedly, for all my knowledge of medicine, I'm only familiar with the local flora." Rune said amidst more rustling while he duck back into the leaves.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:45 pm
"I never saw these elsewhere." Ashen shrugged slightly. That explained why, it seemed. They were local plants. "That's a...pity, though. You should find the chance to..to work with more not local plants." She gave a small shrug and tried to hide her embarassment at the uncertainty she held in regards to her word choices.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm
((I am now convinced that Steve Jobs is haunting me from beyond the grave and is aware of my relationship status. Over the past few days, my ipod and iTunes, both set to shuffle, have played the same song where the singer is calling for the guy to leave his harpy of a gf and go to her. I have recently started liking a guy who has told me about his numerous crazy exes, yet has been rather oblivious to the option of moving out of the friend zone. He has called me cute multiple times, we exchange hugs if one of us has been having a lousy week or day, and we kind of cuddle up during anime club since its always friggin cold and he makes a nice pillow. tl;dr, a guy is dense, my apple products keep playing the same song rather accurately voicing my feelings, and it's starting to weird me out.))

"I know, but I don't think I could do that..." Rune said amongst the rustling. "Sometimes I help at the clinic when they need the extra hands; I couldn't just leave like that. Besides..." there was a slight grunt. "I'd probably get mugged or something with my luck. Probably get killed or...Yipe!" There was a crack and Rune's basket fell down from the tree amidst a shower of tiny blossoms and leaves, followed by the elf whose clothes were the only thing keeping him from falling on his head. "...or at the very least get caught up in some clumsy accident." he said blushing as he smiled sheepishly down at Ashen while he hung there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm
{Lol, shuffle has a way of knowing these things. Kind of scary, really. This probably makes me a total wuss, but I try to avoid using shuffle as much as possible for that very reason.}

"You need to be more asserting! Stand for yourself and be wary of the surroundings you stand in. Or...hang in, in this case." Ashen couldn't help but snicker at Rune's clumsiness, even despite how sincere she was trying to be. "You are the mugged because you make... targeting of yourself!" Says the woman wearing the bling.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 pm
"Easy for you to say..." Rune said with a slight sigh. "Um...is there any chance you might help down from here? I'm starting to feel a little light headed..." His face had started to red. Not out of embarrassment or anything mind you, but because the blood had started to go to his head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:33 pm
Ashen moved her sewing project and supplies out of the way before standing herself up to help Rune get down. Before wrapping her arms around his torso to pull him down she warned him, "I might end up ripping your clothes a little. I can fix the hemmings and thready things if you like."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 pm
"That's fine. Wouldn't be the first time I tore them." Rune smiled sheepishly as always. Closer inspection would reveal many a homemade stitch and patch, all of pour quality, spotting his clothes from one past mishap or another.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm
When Ashen got a closer look at Rune's clothes she felt genuine pity and a twige of horror upon seeing the poor stitch-work of his clothes. She helped him down, but fell on her a** in the process. To say she was embarassed was an understatement.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 pm
"Sorry about that, but thank you for the help!" Rune said with a bit of an awkward smile as he scrambled to his feet and dusted himself off before helping Ashen up. "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm
"Do not concern yourself about it. I am fine." Ashen looked a little irritated, but kept a calm tone nevertheless. She also refused to look him in the eye as she let him help her up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 pm
Rune noticed her avoiding his gaze and hung his head in shame. "Yes, I am pretty hopeless, I know..." he said while stooping down to pick up all the little blossoms he'd spilled and return them to his basket.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 pm
"My falling on the rear makes you hopeless?" Ashen's irritation spiked up once more. "Your attitude makes you hopeless! Stop talking of the self like you are worthless garbage or you will make it true." Her voice was booming and her expression probably scary, but nevertheless she kept a gentle touch as she helped him pick up the blossoms.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:37 pm
"But it's true." Rune said with an awkward smile, the kind that came with agreeing with an insult. "I'm a hopeless klutz that no one can take seriously, not that I blame them. Elves aren't exactly known for being gutsy, you know?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:47 pm
"Only because you do not change the self! Your elfiness has not a thing to go with 'gutsy'!" Ashen found herself all the more infuriated by Rune's self depreciation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:57 pm
((All of the sorrys! gonk I got caught up in school crap. emo I'll just leave this here as an apology link.))

"Well I can't exactly snap my fingers and be a whole new man. You make it sound like an easy thing to do..." Rune said with a slight frown and starting to feel bad.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff