Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hell on Heels [accepting 3 more; open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:32 pm
Sets her Eʏᴇs on me like a Bʟᴀsᴘʜᴇᴍʏ. I'm on the edge of Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ.
She gets down on her knees. Oᴜᴛʟᴀᴡᴇᴅ and Oʙsᴄᴇɴᴇ, I want to make her Mɪɴᴇ.
Can't resist her Sᴘᴇʟʟ. My Sᴏᴜʟ I would sell for just one Nɪɢʜᴛ.
In her presence, I dwell like love's Pʀɪsᴏɴ Cᴇʟʟ. It just feels so Rɪɢʜᴛ.

The blonde just smiled and nodded. "Whatever you'd like, Luce." he said. He really didn't understand half of what she said and these were one of those time, so he resorted to the only reponse in his book: smile, nod, and say 'sure'. "What game you wanna play? Smash Bros.? Left 4 Dead?" he asked, "Please say L4D! I wanna try out the Cold Stream download Mom let me get yesterday!" He was a nerd when it came to video games, namely Left 4 Dead, Sonic, Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon; those were his top five game series in no order, of course.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 pm
Lucy let out a dramatic sigh. "Fine. We'll play your little zombie game but you can't complain when I accidentally shoot you on accident accidentally. And you can't say anything about the two fine ladies I'm gonna be inviting on our little shooting spree. They're both fun. Like me if I was in college." She immediately busied herself putting Left 4 Dead in their console to avoid any questions about the college girls she was going to be seducing. "I'd much rather be playin' me some Halo, but you're my big brother and I love you too much for me own good. One of these days, I'm gonna have a girlfriend and she's gonna come over and be all, let's play Halo all night and hard and you're gonna be all, no I wanna shoot some zombies, and I'm gonna be all, well okay if you say so my big brotha, and my girlfriend's gonna break up with me and I'll go mad with grief and do a murdery thing, and go to jail forever and all because I love my big brother too much!" Lucy took in a huge breath. "Anyways, let's shoot some zombies."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Shaking his head and laughing, Lucy's brother just grabbed an Xbox controller and turned it on via the controller. "Sure, Lucy, sure." he said, "I'm just gonna cr0wn some Bitches and pwn some Tanks, okay?" Elijah sat down on the floor, lending back against the couch across from the television.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 pm
Lucy huffed. "Not even gonna comment about the fact that I've been having chatty chats with college ladies? Big brother, you're being a terrible sibling. You're supposed to be all, no having sex with older women, Lucy, you're fifteen and they're twenty-one, and you better not be getting alcohol from them!" She paused. "Which, y'know, I'm not. Getting alcohol from them. Or, um, having sex. Because... y'know, I don't do that. With the college girls. Except for that one time with the vodka and ********, that's drinking and sex. Dammit. Whatever. Video games. Ignore the word vomit." She settled next to her brother with a headset. "Hey, you should call that lady of yours and ask her if she wants to join in on this action. The lesbian stuff, not the game."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Nick was happily enjoying his journey, moving around and mumbling to himself, which was normal. But as soon as Will called him down for dinner, his journey was quickly shot back to reality, for in reality, Nicholas was starving! "Mach speed!" He zoomed down to the kitchen, joining the three siblings as they little ones were already digging in. "Time to refill my hunger bar!" Nicholas exclaimed with joy and began to dig him himself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm
Will chuckled when Nick came running into the kitchen and dug into his plate. To be honest..it wasn't that great; but if you were blown, which she was, about anything tasted delicious. When she was done, she cleaned her brothers and sisters plates, throwing them away before wandering into her room. She grabbed her grinder and her bag and ground up half of her bud to put in her hitter box, then left the rest in the rolled up bag on the dresser. "Hey, I left you some of mine on the dresser for later." She said when she came back to the kitchen. Her brother and sister didn't know she smoked, and she made sure they wouldn't know. "and if you don't want to watch them, you don't have to." She felt kind of guilty for asking still, even though he was her best friend. "I mean, I can stay.." though she really needed to get out by herself for an hour or so.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Elijah sighed and said, "Look, sis. I don't wanna be a nag, alright? We both get that enough from our parents, ya know?" He started the game and was watching the intro video as he spoke again. "But I will b***h if you go drinking again. Alcohol and drugs are bad, Banana. Sex? Well, if you do it with girls, at least, I know you won't have the risk of having a kid. Though if you do start doing it with guys, I'm going to have to kick your a** as well as theirs. Just be careful with who exactly you do it with, alright? I don't want my little sister getting something that could hold her back from being the crazy awesome little sister I know and love." The blonde ignored Lucy's suggestion to invite Willow because one he doesn't have her number and two she'd most likely turn him down. He didn't really want to discuss anything relating to his crush with her anymore either.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Nicholas quickly finished up his plate and was cleaning his plate when Will came back. He already knew what she wanted to do since it was a routine of hers. She needed fresh air and someone two watch the kids. Nicholas couldn't help but smile when she started to say if he wanted to and whatnot. "Will Will Will..." He stated with a chuckle, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Remember who your talking to here. I know the routine and everything so you don't have to sound so bad for asking if I can watch the little ones." He, gave her a smile and a hug. "I'm your best friend! I'll always be here when you need me okay? I'll make sure they stay safe." He said to her with a big smile. It's a wonder they weren't dating for how close they were, but Nicholas is seen more like an older brother anyway, which he likes more to be seen as.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 pm
"I know, I know." Will smiled at her best friend. He really was the best friend anybody could ever ask for. "Thanks, man." She hugged him back tightly with a happy sigh. Then she grabbed a thin jacket, pulled her arms through it, and stuffed her hitter box in the side pocket and her pack of Marlboro menthol black cigarettes that held her very last one, sitting flipped over in her pack. She always flipped one around right when she opened a new one because it was supposed to mean good luck; and she needed luck. "I''ma head out now." she gave him another hug before going to her brother and sister. "Be good for him, got it?" She told them then headed out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 pm
Lucy played for a while, squirming a bit as she chatted with the college girls, and then after a few minutes she told them she'd be right back and took off the headset. "Okay lemme just say, I'm sorry for talking about her so much." She didn't have to explain that she was talking about Willow. It's just... I can't help it. She's just so pretty and all, and I like pretty girls, and I know you've claimed her as your own and you're totally gonna be in love by the end of this romantic comedy movie, probably after some wacky twists and turns, but... I just..." She let out a slow breath. "And I'm sorry about drinking, too. Sometimes it just gets to be a lot, y'know? And drinking seemed like the logical thing to make everything... less. And sex... is just to calm everything the hell down. Because I can get fast sometimes, and that's usually when everything gets a lot, so that helps me slow down, and..." She sucked in a breath. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She was working herself up, her brain trying to convince her that she had to legitimize her lifestyle to the one person who had never judged her for it. It was something her brain did on occasion, although someone other than her brother was generally on the receiving end of her rant.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:04 am

He wasn't very shocked at Lucy's confessional since she's done it before. With a sigh, he replied with, "Banana, please calm down. I wasn't trying to make you cry. I won't ever scold you as least as harshly as Mom. I mean, sure, you've done a few crazy things, but I'm your brother. We share blood. In this house, with Jordan away in college, we need to stick together. I just worry about you, okay? I wanna make sure your safe." Luckily, they had finished the campaign before his sister broke down. Elijah stood and stretched, yawning. "I'm going to take a walk before dinner. Go play Halo with your friends, okay?" he smiled, patting the younger sibling on her head. "Have fun, alright? Stop dwelling on the bad. It's not good. People looks better when they're happy." The blonde started towards the door. "See ya in about a half an hour." he said before closing the door.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:26 am
With her hands shoved in her pockets she made her way down the ratted street adorned with ratted houses and one other apartment complex just like her own. She had her jacket zipped up only half way since the air wasn't cool, showing her maroon colored shirt that almost matched her hair. The only reason she wore a jacket was the pockets. She needed to put her s**t somewhere. She lit up a cigarette and, out of boredom, attempted to teach herself how to french inhale. She quit after about a minute of fail attempts and trudged on down the road leading to the closest gas station. God, she was glad she was finally eighteen; finally able to buy cigarettes herself. She got her normal brand and shoved them in her pocket as she headed down a different road. She knew the back roads to anywhere around here since she walked them every day. You could tell when she was out of her neighborhood because all of the houses were much nicer than the ones by her.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am

Elijah stepped away from his house and stared up at the orange-pink sky. Sunset. It was a beautiful time to be outside. Unfortunately, it was a bit cloudy, so the popular boy couldn't set the sun go down. Shrugging, he started walking down to the sidewalk and to the street corner. He wasn't paying much attention to anything as he stared forward, but he suddenly saw something approaching from the side. He jumped with a small scream, thinking it was like an animal or something. Eli soon realized it was Willow. 'Oh, God, Lucy did you jinx me or something!' he thought immediately. He looked back where he came from and considered fleeing back that way, but the blonde was probably busted at this point.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 am
Willow hadn't been paying attention, either, too caught up in her little world; but then she saw something move in her view. Her eyes focused back on reality as she made out the guy from earlier. <********> She thought to herself. He was probably going to chew her out about the money now that he'd had time to rethink it. Then she shook her head at the preposterous idea. She was thinking of the worst possible thing to happen in this situation. He would't have helped her out if he didn't want to. With the boy now in view, she gave him her famous half smile and waved to him.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:01 am

The blonde boy tried to play it cool and slipped his hands in his pockets, nodding at her with a grin. Inside his mind, there was an anime chibi version of Elijah freaking out like Chihiro from his favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie in the scene with the dirty wind spirit. Did I mention he was a major anime nerd? Though he prefers the term otaku. "Hey," he said casually, "How are you doing?" That's when Eli cominced the mental beat down of his chibi self for the stupid greeting he just gave her. 'Why! Are! You! So! STUPID!?!' he yelled at himself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces