Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Junkyrms 3: A whole New Generation ((Open/ Still Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 pm
There was a sound of splintering and exploding wood behind marcus further into the forest, and if he were to look hed see Walter running toward him through the dense trees, destroying everything in his wake until be came to a stop about 10ft from Marcus. He didn't say a word, but he was out of breath. It looked like he was exhausted. But behind him was a trail he'd cut through the forest, and it seemed to go on for miles.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Marcus' mouth hung open at the sight of Walter coming to a stop in front of him, a trail of topiary destruction stretching off behind him into the forest. "Well s**t, wonder who got the better deal out of this?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Lenore watched the excited boys with unamused annoyance, crossing her arms before turning her back on them. They were all very loud and they had began to give her a headache. How her mother ever handled it this whole time was a wonder to her. She released a whisky breath, shaky as she heard the little girl squeal. She could actually feel and envision what was occurring behind her, her senses picking up on Button's ravaging of the tricycles and of the boys hopping to and fro. She turned, widening her eyes at the massive junkyrym that amassed in such a short while. Lenore ran a hand through her dark hair. "Woah,"

Argyle slithered back, weaving to and fro before settling around Lenore's feet. He was so small compared to the others' junkyryms. Argyle, who watched his companions grow and evolve, felt somewhat intimidated and tiny. "Woah," he repeated with Lenore's voice, looking up at his master's surprised expression. She thought she knew so much, as was a habit when one simply knew everything about everyone else in Santa Draco, but she felt so minuscule to realize she was so insignificant in comparison. She bit her lip, her dull eyes lowered before she petted the top of Argyle's head mindlessly.

Pozlaceny ran in rather loudly, the weight of her body making loud quakes as she entered. Ren stumbled in rather loudly as well right after, his expression showing confusion and loss. His massive body sauntered in, and he looked sort of like a dope. "Woah! Is Pozlaceny going to grow into that?!" He said, rather in a loud, almost obnoxious voice. He glanced around to see who was already here and shook his head sheepishly. He scratched the back of his head. "Sorry I'm late. I got lost," he murmured with a little chuckle. To get lost in a small town such as Santa Draco was a joke but Ren being sort of dense and he being brand new to town, he was obviously telling the truth. It seemed they had already explained a few things.
He walked over, to the gloomy girl. "Ah, you must be Frankie, who I talked on the phone with. I was right, you are very pretty," he complimented, eying Lenore who turned. She stared at him sharply, giving him the death glare before gritting her teeth in annoyance. "Don't touch me," she growled. He immediately took his hand off her arm and blushed, laughing at his mistake. He looked towards the other two women, yet was having a hard time deciding who was Frankie.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 am
Eric had spent the past ten minutes or so working on what he'd decided to call his "fading," seeing if he could control exactly how much he faded into the background. He couldn't, or at least not thus far. It seemed to him to be a binary state, where he could be either fully invisible or fully visible, though a quick test with a bottle of cologne had revealed that yes, his scentless state was total and not reversible. "Shame, that."

Gomorrah had moved around a bit restlessly and tested out her longer body on some of the bar stools while Eric had messed about with his powers, though they both stopped their explorations when Buttons showed up after assimilating the truck. Gomorrah's microphones - the mouthpieces from her incorporated cameraphones - started hissing, almost as if she were breathing heavily. Eric looked at her, concerned and curious about what she was up to, then beamed when she glared at Buttons and said her first word. "hhh... hhhhh... hhhhhidd'jass. Hiddy-uss."

"She's got my fashion sense!"

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:32 am
"Im Frankie," Frankie said as she stepped forward. "I was 19 when the first clutch was found by benny. Next year I turn 50. I'm the one you spoke with on the phone."

Little Wendy walked over to Gomorrah and raised her arm before gently thumping her on the head with her fist. "Take that Back! Buttons Is Cute!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 am
Eric chuckled as Gomorrah slithered up the little girl's arm and nuzzled her face. "Kyuut..."

Then, to dispel any doubt, she flicked her tail towards Buttons and said, "Baaht takkee."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:59 am
"Take it Back and say you are sorry." Then she held Gomorrah out like she was presenting her to buttons, who slammed his club tail to the ground in irritation. "Say Sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 am
The fabric around Gomorrah's eyes fell downwards into a glaring-position and she shook her head. "Nu."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 pm
Ren scratched the back of his head, laughing loudly. He glanced back at Lenore, who looked irritated, his eyes lingering on her before turning to Frankie. "Ah, so you're Frankie. Ted has told me a lot about you but he didn't tell me you look gorgeous," he complimented, closing the space between them before hugging Frankie. He squeezed her with his bearish arms, lifting her into the air easily before putting her down and releasing her. He then released another booming laugh. "Pozlaceny is doing fine. I don't have a fridge and oven anymore, but Ted reassured me she was worth it." He looked over to his junkyrym, who ran over to Little Wendy and Buttons, wagging her tail rather dangerously. She was very enthused with Buttons, looking up to him.

Ren watched, grinning. "Say, will lil' Poz ever grow to be that big? Ted's apartment wouldn't be able to keep her," he murmured sheepishly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 pm
Walter looked at Marcus and said, "You did. Trust me, You did. Endless stamina my foot! I'm exhausted! I may be stronger than before but I feel like I'm gonna die if I try that again..."

Frankie looked felt uncomfortable from the hug, but as he walked away, she put her hand on Lenore's shoulder. "You are just like your mom when she was younger. And you'd be surprised at how true that is."

Buttons didn't make a sound that could be heard as he seemed to stare at Gomorrah, Then he slammed his tail down again in irritation. But then Pozlaceny came into view and he turned to her. He also began to wag his tail and he nudged her very gently with the dull top of the curve of his parrot beak. He looked to be snuggling. And indeed he was.

Little Wendy thumped Gomorrah again on the head and put her down before giggling at Buttons and Pozlaceny.

Back in the forest, A blue light surrounded Marcus and Walter, one that transported them from the forest and from the town to The world for the fey. To the world the Junkyrm adults call home. They'd been magically transported. They found themselves standing on the top of a plateau, with a hard climb on all sides to get down The plateau was featureless, and over looked a grand mountainous landscape. There were no signs of life. Walter looked around and gulped, "Where the hell are we?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 pm
Pozlaceny yipped, the sound of the blender blades rotating with glee. She hopped around, making loud noises as her heavy yet short legs landed on the floor. She hopped back and forth, wiggling her tail like a playful dog. She took the nuzzling as comforting. Ren crossed his thick arms, his eyes creasing as he grinned at the junkyrym interaction.

Lenore scowled, looking up at Frankie who whispered what she had heard probably a hundred times. "My mother always tells me that. I'd like to take the transcendental approach and think of myself as a different person from her," she murmured. She wasn't trying to be rude, only clarifying. She hated being compared to her mother and it wasn't because she disliked her mother. She just wanted to draw her own inspiration differently like her mother and choose her own path, whether it be in the arts or computers, or whatever Lenore decided.
"I presume that guy is the one gifted with flight. Like Ted. He..." She looked at him, catching Ren's eye who quickly turned back around. "Keeps looking at me," she stated in a low voice. She frowned, her dark appearance looking a bit more dreary than usual.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 pm
Marcus looked around for several seconds, then sat down hard as his legs collapsed from underneath him. "Not in Oregon, that's for sure."

((short post is short >.<))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 pm
Walter Looked in the distance and leaned forward. "You have got to be kidding me....Marcus, take a look at this..." Eric appeared on the peak of a mountain roughly 3 miles away as the crow can fly. "Eric seems to be here too."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 pm
Marcus squinted his eyes, trying and failing to make out any details of the peak halfway to the horizon. Given his eyes weren't excellent to begin with, this was hardly surprising. "Wherever 'here' is. Heck, after today I'm half expecting to wake up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed. Everything just seems so... weird. Know what I'm sayin'?"

Eric, meanwhile, was rubbing his rear and bitching about it - he had, after all, just been unceremoniously plucked from his comfortable booth in the cafe and dropped on the ground in some otherworldly place. It reminded him of some postcards his mum's sister and her husband had sent them when they visited some place abroad a few years back. "Whichever god exists, You've got one weird sense of humor, honey."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Lenore pouted as Frankie attempted to console her and laugh about it. She looked up, but didn't find Frankie in front of her moments prior. Her blue eyes widened, her dark hair whipping around. She tucked it behind her ear and turned around.

The world.

When did it change so suddenly?
Lenore was breath taken. No longer was the diner surrounding her but rough terrain and foliage. She reached for her side, where a camera was usually strapped to her shoulder. She cursed to herself, remembering she left it at home because Argyle was with her ( he has a camera on himself ). Argyle...
"Argyle!" Lenore called, with what her hoarse and quiet voice can yell. "Argyle?..." She looked around, no signs of her Junkyrm.

"Hello?"
Ren stumbled out of a bush, his own eyes bewildered.

Lenore turned, her usually indifferent face full of worry.

Ren ran over to her. "Where is this?" He asked, but he didn't need an answer. He knew she didn't know with that look she had on her face.

Lenore shook her head and looked around. "I'll assume the others probably transported here as well?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff