Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 pm
"The bracelet's my mom's, my sister's a drunk b***h, and... why would I want a stamp?" Then she paused, glancing at Bobbie suspiciously. "Is it a drug thing? Because I can't do drugs or drink alcohol. It'd ******** with my meds and I enjoy functioning meds, thank you very much." She hadn't noticed, but her hand had started to spasm violently, one of her worse chorea episodes. "When my meds are working, I'm at least a semblance of normal, and..." She noticed her hand and put it in her pocket. "And that's why I need my meds. Just a few pills at the moment, but in a few years I'll need more." She sighed quietly. "Anyways. Do you take anything?" Rae was sort of curious.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 pm
"It's acid," Bobbie explained, licking one of her fingers and reaching into the bag. A stamp stuck to it. "See?" she showed Rae. "It's activated when moisture hits it." Pleasantly (in fact, with more emotion than she had showed all day), she licked her finger, resting the stamp atop her tongue and sealing the bag. She grinned. "No, meds make you gain weight. And there's nothing really wrong with me...other than a cynical out look, but I tend to call it an "awareness of reality" verse anything else." Bobbie seemed suddenly more talkative and in a chipper mood.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 pm
"I'm not doing drugs," she mumbled firmly, crossing her arms over her chest and gripping her sleeve. "And you shouldn't either, Bobbie, it's not good for you." And, she added mentally, I kind of want to make you my girlfriend but I can't at the moment because of your drug use and personality. That one stayed in her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm
"I just asked if you wanted some--if you don't want to, it's fine by me!" Bobbie chirped with a giggle and crossed her legs, leaning back. She tilted her hair and began to aimlessly play with the locks of her blue wig. "Not good for me? Eh, maybe bad for my body in some ways, but the benefits of drugs out way the bad! They open up a lot of doors!" She giggled again, beginning to feel a slight buzz as the acid absorbed. "And you're going to see a lot of ******** up people tonight!" Bobbie giggled even more, leaning forward towards Rae, as if emphasizing her cleavage before swaying slightly in her seat. "Oh! I'm going to have a good trip tonight! I'm sure of it!"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Rae bit her lip and checked her phone as she got a text from her dad: Where are you? She sent a quick text back saying that she was fine, just going out with a friend. Then she shut her phone off and shoved it violently back into her pocket to hide her shaking hands. She'd never lied to her dad before, even partially, and she saw not telling him that her 'friend' was a drug addict she'd met just a few hours before as a lie. After a minute of nervous fidgeting, Rae said to Bobbie, "I think I'd like to try, um, something." By which she meant drugs. She was sort of curious.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:06 pm
Bobbie seemed to blink a bit in surprise, her blue eyes dilating some from the drugs. The hallucinations wouldn't happen for a while, but the buzz was starting to effect her. "Really? You want to try something? Mmm!" Bobbie seemed to look off thinking. "Well, there's acid, c**k--coke! Coke I mean," she giggled, tripping on her words. "Speed, ecstasy...!

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm
"I," Rae said, trying not to let panic suffuse her, "definitely do not want to try c**k. Ever." She took a deep breath. "Is there anything... mild that I can try? If, I mean, that's, um, a thing... or something..." She hadn't ever used drugs before, except her prescribed medication. "Oh, s**t," she grumbled. "I really shouldn't. Not before I've taken my mood stabilizers. The last time I went off, I—" She stopped there, biting her lip. "Um, not today."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 pm
"Sometime?" Bobbie asked, jutting out her lower lip and widening her blue eyes. She leaned down and leaned her head on Rae's shoulder and nuzzled her. Bobbie let out small cute purrs and coos, bringing her knees to her chest like a child. She looked innocent, almost helpless this way. "We'll just start you off on weed, mmkay?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Rae, unable to help herself, lunged forward and kissed Bobbie. She really loved the innocent thing and she couldn't help herself. She pulled back after a moment, embarrassed, and coughed quietly. "Um, yeah. Sure. Tomorrow? A-and you'll have to... I mean, I haven't ever done anything like this before. At all. Ever. Never even had the chance to. So, um, what I'm trying to say is... I don't know how to do drugs. Any of them."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 pm
Bobbie kissed back and giggled, reaching up and playing with some of Rae's hair. She seemed fascinated by the color and how it was highlighted in the dim lights of the limo. Her eyes followed it with interest, every now and then catching a glimpse of Rae's eyes and giggling bashfully, blushing, and looking down. "Can we kiss more?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 pm
Rae's mind came up with a million reasons to say no, including the fact that Bobbie was on drugs, and Rae sort of lost her mind every time they touched because she hadn't masturbated since she was diagnosed, but then she was kissing Bobbie and all of that just... sort of didn't matter. She was too busy with her mouth on Bobbie's and her hand slipping over the other girl's skin to care.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 pm
Bobbie was an amazing kisser, even on drugs. She knew just the way to move her tongue to stimulate every nerve between them. It was electic. Bobbie innocently fingered at Rae's hair before sliding her hand down her chest, cupping her breast and moving down her hip. Bobbie was starting to heat up, meaning the trip was coming soon, and she hadn't even gotten to the club. The limousine suddenly stopped.
"We've arrived." the driver said.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 pm
Rae was shaking terribly afterwards, half from disease and half from nervousness, as she shook pills out into her palm and swallowed them quickly, before following her new... friend? into the club. She put an arm around Bobbie's waist, to stay close and keep her close simultaneously. She liked the way Bobbie felt in her arms.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:26 pm
Bobbie wabbled and tripped over herself as she moved into the club. The lights flickered to the music as bodies pressed and grinded up against each other, the smell of sweat, booze, and smoke filling the air. A bunch of heads turned when Bobbie and Rae walked in, a few cheers, muffled by the bass being exclaimed. The music blared in their ears. Bobbie tugged Rae's hand and dragged her into the crowd.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 pm
Rae made sure to hold on extra-tight to Bobbie's hand; she'd never been in this type of situation before, but it was obvious that Bobbie had, probably many times. The amount of bodies got to Rae quickly, getting her hot. The bodies, the atmosphere, everything seemed designed to getting Rae worked up like she'd never been before. She could forget herself here, she realized, and that thrilled and scared her. Before she could talk herself out of it, she grabbed Bobbie and pulled her close, kissing her as her body instinctively moved with the music. She managed to tell her brain that this wasn't anything, a natural extension of the moment.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff