Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 am
"Slicey slicey!!" Rally cried with a giggle as she ran alongside Elizy. Somewhere along the way, she'd somehow retrieved her scythe which she swung around with no trouble at all.

((There's a question that I wish had come to mind sooner; do Otherworlders have any unique powers, or is this basically just humankind in a crapsack world? For whenever Anime gets on, of course.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 am
"I didn't think hell would involve... pretty young things", Zil said a little dumbfounded as he held the girl who had dived into his arms. "It's okay", he said. "Where are your friends?", he asked, thinking he had been the only one magically transported to an unknown wasteland.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm
Amy froze as she realized where she was: In someone's arms. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d..." She gave up with a quiet squeak. Instead, she chose to communicate nonverbally by quaking in fear.

Elizy suddenly stopped, arm shooting out to stop Rally, too. "WAIT." She glanced at Rally. "Did you hear something? I thought I heard something. We should investigate. Or stop and get naked. Either is fine."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:03 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Bump from a bored and sealed evil.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 pm
"I say investigate! It might involve killing. And I like killing." Rally said almost vibrating in anticipation. "But next time we have nothing to do and no one to kill, then I'll have nakie time with you, 'kay?" she said with a big, bright smile while patting Elizy on the head, despite her companion being almost a solid head taller than her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:15 pm
Zil noticed that the girl had gotten uncomfortable and kept his hands in the air, showing that he means no harm. "Whoa! He-Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you", he said, trying to make the girl feel more comfortable. "Um... What's wrong? Did somebody hurt you? Why are you so scared?", he asked, wondering if he could do anything at all to help her.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Amy's answer to that was, of course, more wide-eyed stuttering. She was in a very scary place with strangers, which was absolutely terrible. She made vague noises until she couldn't even do that anymore.

Elizy nodded. "Wise plan, Ra--" She paused. "FERRET! DIE YOU LITTLE FURRY b*****d, DIE!" Once that situation was taken care of (and her kitten was eating well) she glanced at Rally again. "Okay, then. Let's do some investigation." She burst into the place she heard the noises. "OKAY YOU LITTLE oh hey it's just some deer." She stabbed them to death, just because, then sighed. "I was sort of hoping it'd be people. Oh, well. We should go look for Mara and bother her again. That was fun."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 pm
Zil sighed and patted the girl on the head before he finally got up and dusted himself off, looking at the hellish surroundings. He stepped forward, aiming to find direction. He had his back to the girl but said calmly, "You can come with me if you like".

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 am
As Elizy and Rally continued making noise where they were, Mara had taken the opprotunity to quickly and quietly sneak off towards the chamber that held the evil one's imprisoning seal. She knew exactly what to do, every step of the ritual and every condition that needed to be met in order to free her ally. She just had to hope the two idiots that tagged along would not catch up to her so quickly, or possibly end up serving a nice distraction for the guards as she got her work finished.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 am
"So then if i have two peanuts and I give you one and take three from you how many do I then have." Within the seal there were several of the dark lord now all floating cross legged aroind one another arguing about some level of inaness. There was nothing else to do butargue with ones self when sealed away. "Wait a sec guys. Do any of you remember who it was that sealed us" one of the men asked that got each of them thinking.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:45 pm
"Bored, bored, boredy, bored..." Rally sang before hopping on Elizy's back. "Let's go see if Mara set the boss free yet! I wanna meet 'im I wanna meet 'im I wanna meet hiiiiiiim!"

Ruri was nearby when she heard the pair of psychotic girls just down the road. She froze, plastering herself against the wall of the alley she was in before taking a few timid steps in the opposite direction, breaking into a full run before they caught her and decided to kill her. She wasn't thinking, now scared out of her mind as she just kept running, turning one corner after another and now more lost than she was before until finally running smack into Zil and falling back on her rear. That boy seemed to be a regular chick magnet today. "I-I'm sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention and I just...!" Ruri was on the verge of having a panic attack of her own as her eyes jumped around from Zil to the streets and people around her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Amy squeaked and was suddenly attached to Ruri, as she was a female, and Amy was female as well. There was a certain safe feeling involved. "HiI'mAmy," she said in a rush. "It's, um, nice to meet you." She was speaking very softly.

Elizy squealed. "Yes! Let's do that! Right now!" She was so excited, she picked Rally up and started carrying her, running for Mara.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:43 pm
Ruri gave a small yelp when Amy suddenly glomped onto her. She wasn't used to human contact like this. "I-I'm Ruri..." she stuttered, things starting to happen just a tad too fast for her comfort.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:06 pm
Once safe, Amy started stuttering again, hiding her face in her new best friend's shoulder. It was a nice shoulder. A safe shoulder. A warm shoulder.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm
"And now she decides to talk", Zil said snapping back into his normal cheerful demeanor as there were now two seemingly shy girls to deal with. He sighed a little, scratching his head. How did he get himself into this situation again? He looked at the two saying, "Um... I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Zil. Pardon, do I either of you know where this is?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces