Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm
For some time Lucie stood where Ezekiel had left her, pacing back and forth slightly only pausing to glance out the window or look at the phone reciever. Remaining calm and collected was her only thought until she realized that her new acquaintance had yet to return after a long amount of time. Did he abadon her here after he had gone to 'check' things out? He seemed like the sorts to do that. But there was always the chance that there had been someone else in the house and they had gotten him before he could get them or warn her. With that lovely thought she went to the corner of the room, grabing the baseball bat her grams kept in the corner just in case someone tried any funny business in her house. If he wasn't coming back on his own she might as well go look for him, and like hell she was going to do that with a weapon in her hands. Slowly creeping to the door, she paused momentarily, raising the bat before calling out softly, "Ezekiel?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:23 pm
Ezekiel's head snapped up at the sound of his name. He noted that it was still faint, so Lucie still had to be farther into the house. Silently he entered through the open back door and eased it closed. A soft click and it had shut completely. He noisily jerked the deadbolt into place, making a grunt of satisfaction and he animatedly made sure the window was locked and the blind secure. "In the kitchen, deary. Everything appears fine, but the door here was unlocked. I have locked it now. All rooms are empty."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:53 pm
At the sound of Ezekiel's voice she heaved a sigh of relief, lowering the bat at her side and relaxing her body which had been as stiff as a board awaiting an answer. Trudging into the kitchen, Lucie set the bat down on the counter before plopping down on one the chairs at the kitchen table, resting her eyes on Ezekiel's back. "You must have inspected all the rooms thoroughly with how long it took you." Not that she was complaining, she would hope that he did just that. It just would have been better if he hadn't just leaved in her the leaving room to worry, not that she would tell him that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 pm
"Were you horribly frightened, lovey? Do you need a big strong man to hold you?" Zeke brushed his bangs back from his eyes and held out his hand towards her. His eyes darted towards the bat and he gave Lucie a questioning glance. "Planning on bludgeoning me to death?"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:24 pm
Lucie scoffed at his questions, tilting her head to the side as she studied his face, being able to see it fully now with his blasted bangs out of the way. "Horribly frightened? Me? Don't make me laugh." The lie was obvious, but she wouldn't dare say the truth aloud. Turning her head to the side, she ignored his extended hand as she hummed before answering his third question. "No, not you. Though it did cross my mind earlier."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:35 pm
Ezekiel gave her a look that was totally offended. "My gosh, that pains me greatly. I have been nothing but nice to you!" Batting his large blue eyes at Lucie he slithered closer to her and wrapped on arm around her waist, "I am a terribly nice man." He whispered, a wolfish grin spreading his lips. Lowering his head he nipped at her ear before strutting away and back towards the living room. "Perhaps if your granny does not come home soon, we should go look for her? Or maybe an easier solution would be to call her friends and see if maybe she went to visit?"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:52 pm
A hum of acknowledgement came from her as she eyed him, briefly looking back at the past events of the night. All she could account for was the whiplash she got from his everchanging mood. She quirked her eyebrow as he moved closer, tensing as she felt his arm wrap around her. Lucie held her breath until he was far enough away to where she believed he couldn't hear the trembling exhalation. She was not going to allow him the satisfaction of knowing he was breaking past her guard. "Huh?" Weaving her fingers through her hair, she gave a slight nod, forcing herself to follow him back to the living room, brushing past him. "That actually sounds like a good plan, to call her friends. If she went out for errands, then it is possible that she stopped by one of their places."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:14 am

Settling down on the couch, Ezekiel crossed one ankle over his knee and reclined back. He stretched his arms behind his head and rested his neck on his hands. "Hey.... Maybe you should cook dinner. If your granny does come home, I am sure she will be just dead tired and needing something to nibble before she sleeps." He almost wasn't able to keep the laughter out of his voice over the word dead, but he thought he had managed well enough. And in actuality, he was starving. "You do cook, right? Please tell me you haven't been raised as one of those annoying little trinkets who cannot do a damned womanly ting for herself or her family." Ezekiel was looking towards the kitchen even though Lucie has there in the room with him.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:51 pm
Lucie gave the boy a pointed look, knowing that there must be another motive for the idea of her cooking dinner besides her dear old granny. He couldn't honestly care that much for an elderly stranger's needs to be that considerate. Sitting on the armrest of her gran's chair, she thought to herself whether she should or not listen to him. Though she was half-tempted to deny him any food, she couldn't help but think that her grandmother could be craving for something to eat when she got home and it would be in her interest to whip something up. If she was at a friend's house, she could be eating there instead, so cooking something for three people (she figured she might as well feed the boy too so she wouldn't have to deal with a crabby beast until her grandmother got home) would be a waste. With the accusation of her not being able to even cook, however, brought back that livid feeling with the need to prove this guy wrong at all costs. Standing up, she shoved a couch pillow into Ezekiel's face as she passed, scoffing for the umpteenth time since she met him. "I'm insulted. I happen to be a pro when it comes to the kitchen. Could slice anything up in anyway you can think of with my knife skills." It didn't hurt to let him know that she wasn't someone to mess with while she went on with her business.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:31 am
"I bet you could." He mused, a slightly disgruntled tone entering his voice from behind the pillow. Letting it plop onto his lap, he noted the deep slanting of the light in through the windows and the farther darkening of the day outside. A clock chimed somewhere in the old home and he counted. Dong. Dong. Dong. Dong. Dong. Dong. Rolling his shoulders, Ezekiel fought down the curling in his stomach and the sudden gidders up his spine. "Do you need any assistance?" Pushing himself up off of the couch, he entered the kitchen and leaned his hip against the door frame.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers