Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King (Full/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daft Leviticus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 pm
"Unnecessary, yes. Worth it... Completely." Shadix said smiling at Lio. Shadix starts walking behind Lio to the nearest liquor store to replenish his supplies. Looking at Lio, "It's not like you have anymore business there anyways. You got what you went there for." Shadix said chuckling. "And when it comes to fighting some guards, I can handle them. I was a top Assassin in an' old Faction in Russia. I have my sword and my tools if need be" Shadix said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Enyo knew why her sword was pulsing now, at least, though she did find their actions unnecessary and childish. Hesitating momentarily, torn between following them again and walking away, she chose the latter. She knew it was wrong of her -they ought to be punished for their actions- but the firefighters had already arrived on the scene.
She pushed herself off the wall and slowly walked down the streets, lost in her thoughts of the day so far and wondering what this exciting feeling was all about.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Daft Leviticus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Looking at the destruction behind him, Shadix grinned an' whispered "Woops.." As he waved his pointer an' middle fingers towards the two buildings across the street from the now burning card shop, guiding some of the fire with his fingers, he blew up the coffee shop he was just at and the building next to it. Shadix laughed to himself and continued walking with his new friend Lio to the liquor store.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm
"You're unbelievable. They had some good coffee you know, even you drank their stuff." Lio sighed.
"I am out of this one. You find me a new coffee shop, or I'll show you why no Russian assassins would dare fight even me" A swear word was just about yelled out through Lio's mind at the end of his sentence.
Lio charged lightning through his body and with a flash, disappeared into the sky.
"Not gonna be part of any battle that is brought about by his pure stupidity. Russians, what can ya do?"  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Daft Leviticus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm
Shadix smiled. "Just as we are looking for new alcohol for me, we'll find you a coffee shop.." Looking up into the sky, he saw Lio disappear "Who said anything about fighting? I just love the sound of explosions." Shadix smiled at the sky where Lio just vanished. "Guess I'll just have to walk alone.." Shadix walked on an' found a liquor store at the end of the block, he went in an' purchased a fifth of vodka an' sat outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm
((I haven't made a post yet? I thought I did.... sorry!))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 am
(It's fine^^ lolz. Right now I think we're really waiting on Lewis. Stuck without him unless you post. xD )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:45 pm
((yeaaahhh... It'll get a lil' boring if it's just me an' Lio posting. xD))  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 am
(Someone message him or something! *smashes face against floor* )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:12 am
The only sane words for Giovanna's current position would probably be 'subtlety be damned.' She sat atop a small mountain she herself created in the middle of a busy intersection. She sat happily on her earthen throne, eating a grilled cheese sandwich she purchased at a store only a block away. As she ate, she simply sat there, smiling at the buildup of automotive traffic in all four directions of the intersection her seat was blocking.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:34 pm
Lio shot out of the sky and landed silently next to Gio. Then poked her cheek

"Traffic jam sammich? Looks delicious, though I think the people down there either want to steal it or might just want to blow you up."

Lio looked down to the street where there were people screaming outside their cars at the mountain blocking the way to where they wanted to go. Seemed strange that a few stores were burning down only blocks away and the sky was filled with fire yet these people cared more about getting to work or to other places.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 pm
((I'm sorry, I just started class and have been a bit busy as of late.))

Lewis had barely gone more than 15 feet from the card shop before it burst into flames. "Oh son of a whore!" Lewis groaned as he reached into his pocket and fished out one of his Pokemon Cards. "Blastoise use Rain Dance!" Lewis called as the Pokemon appeared, soon after the rain began pouring down over the area, extinguishing the sky-fire while helping Blastoise put out the other places on fire. When I find the one who did this, I'm kicking them into next year. Lewis thought angrily as he hurried away, not wanting anyone to know about his powers when he wasn't in "uniform"  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 pm
As Enyo walked away from the scene of the crime -where a favorite pokemon of hers had appeared, as wasn't completely unusual- she noticed Lewis (a boy she sort of knew from around the area) passing by her. "Lewis!" She called. "Did you see what happened back there?" She asked, shoving a thumb in the direction of the old card and coffee shops. They both seemed oddly... casual about the situation, seeing as how there were some people running and screaming and they were both just hurrying. She didn't make the connection in her head yet, that something may be different about him, only thought it odd he wasn't panicking.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:01 pm
"No, I turn around, everything is on fire then rain and a Pokemon come out of nowhere and start putting it out, I don't think I'm capable of anymore shock right now." Lewis said, trying not to freak out that Enyo had just walked up to him and possibly noticed what he had done, he didn't want people to know about his powers, and when he did, oh you could believe he was going to make a scene of it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 pm
"Well, there really isn't much more to it than that. The buildings just burst into flames... There is far too much unexplainable activity around these parts, I think." She said in a conspiratorial stage whisper, but laughed nonetheless. "Lets keep walking so as not to draw attention to ourselves." Enyo touched his elbow to turn him in the way he had already been walking and kept moving. "And that fire seems to have a mind of it's own anyway."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff