Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Will you Save me? (1x1) (-taken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal smiles at her and nodded, "Alright, I'll see you around then. Oh Here's my cell number if you want it." He writes his cell phone number on a piece of paper and places it next to her bag, a rock holding it down.Good thing mom made me get this even if we didn't have the money for it. "Later Liz." He heads of to his next class, ignoring all the talking and jeering from everyone around him. After class he heads home quickly and changes to his work clothes then off to his job. "I'll be back later mom, i love you." Micheal arrives at the grocery store he was recently hired at and starts restocking the shelves, his mind still wondering back to Liz every now and then. I wonder where Liz works...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:28 pm

User Image Elizabeth Mathews
Will you sing me a lullaby?

Liz watched him as he wrote down his cell number and left. She looked at the trees then sighed. What was she doing? She was getting to close to the guy. She laid down by her bag and closed we eyes, falling asleep. The bell rang to indicate that school was over and Liz went straight to her job. "Hi Liz!" One of her co-workers greeted her. Liz nodded at her then went into the back to change her clothes. When she was done, she walke out and went to the counter she was assigned in. "Liz, did you know we have a new guy here? He is really cute. Actually, he is restocking sleeves as we speak." Her co-worker informed her. Liz nodded, not caring at all. A customer came up to her and she scanned all of her groceries. "That will come to a total of $26.48." Liz said then took the guys money. "Here is your change and have a great day." She told him then he left with his groceries. Liz sighed and she waited for her next customer. After this, she would be heading to her next job then finally back home. She had a long evening ahead of her.

OOC:

And tell me everything is going to be alright?

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal finishes stocking the shelves and cleans up a dropped gallon of milk, the kid who dropped it apologizing over and over. "Its alright, it could've happened to anyone. "He tells the kid with a smile. after cleaning up the milk, he grabs a gallon of milk and carries it to the counter for the kid. He looks up when he gets there and spot. Liz. "Uh hey, long time no see.." Micheal smiles slightly as he looks at Liz.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Liz was dealing with customers when she saw Micheal. 'What is her doing here...?' She asked herself when she saw him. Then she saw his uniform. 'Oh God no...' She thought then sighed. "Hey..." She replied back blankly then went back to work. Next in line was a little kid and his mother. Liz scanned their stuff. "That will be $47.89." Liz told the women. As the women swiped her credit card, the little kid looked up at Liz. His eyes were wide with fascination. "You're pretty... Smile more." The kid said with the smile. Liz blinked then looked down at the boy. "Sorry about him. He just says whatever comes to his mind." The woman said. Liz shook her head. "It's fine. Here's your receipt. Have a good day." She said. Before they left, Liz gave the boy a piece of candy. A small smile came to her face. "Like this?" She asked the boy. The boy smiled widely. "Yeah! But bigger and more happy!" He said. Liz patted the boy's head. "I'll remember that." She answered. She watched the boy leave with his candy and his mother. Her eyes had softened then she went back to work.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal watches Liz talk with the kid and smiles slightly himself. Before he heads back to work he catches her smile as she gives the boy a piece of candy. She really does look pretty when she smiles. He waves goodbye to the boy and goes back to do some more stocking. "Excuse me young man, could you help me?" and elderly woman asks him with a smile. "Of course ma'am, what do you need help with?" He says as he smiles at the elderly lady. "Could you get me that please?" She asks when she points to a can on the top shelf. "Sure" He grabs the can for her and puts it in her cart for her. "Is there anything else you need help with?" He smiles sweetly as he asks her. "No, thank you. Your very kind." He smiles when she tells her this "Your very welcome ma'am." He watches her head to the counter. He turns back the the shelves and continues stacking.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Liz was still working. When she looked over, she saw Mcheal help out an old lady. She saw how nice he was and was thinking maybe she could trust him. She quickly looked away from him and droned herself in her work. After a few hours, Liz went into the staff room to take her break. One of her co-workers was also taking a break so she tried to talk her. Liz took part in it only a little. She wasn't a big talker. Suddenly, her phone rang. Liz looked at the caller ID then frowned. She put her phone away then stood up. "Sorry... I need to use the restroom." She told her co-worker then left. She walked into the bathroom and splashed her face with water. She looked up at herself in the mirror, having a horrible expression in her face. She clenched her fist then dried herself. When she finished, she headed back to the break room.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal finished stacking the shelves and went on his break. He passes by Liz, deciding to leave her alone for now, but as he walked by he saw a dark expression on her face. I hope nothing bad happened. He goes into the the break room and grab his sandwich out of the fridge, his mind wondering back to Liz. "...hello, earth to the new guy" One of his coworkers was waving her hand in his face. "You okay? you zoned out on me." she asks him. "Y-yeah, sorry." He replies as he blinks and shakes his head, "It's just been a long day, that's all" He looks over at the girl, "So what's up?" She laughs and looks back at him "Oh nothing just wondering why you moved here so late in the year." He looks down "Family issues, we had to leave our old town, sorry I'd rather not talk about it" He looks back at her. "Ok sorry to ask". The girl goes back to eating her lunch and his mind wonders back to Liz.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Liz went back to the cash register and began to work again. She needed to get her mind off of things. A sigh escaped her lips as the minutes went by. Looking up at the ceiling, her mind went back to over a year ago. Why? Why did this have to happen? Why did her best friend have to do that to her? Why did no one believe her? It made her sad that even some other of her closet friends did not believe her. Why? What did she do to make them not believe her? Another sigh escaped her lips and she drowned herself in her work. After a few more hours, Liz's shift ended and she went in the back. She got changed then began to head to her next job.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal went back to work, trying not to let his mind wonder back to Liz. What's wrong Liz? would you tell me if I asked.... He glances over at her as she works the register, a sigh escaping his lips. After a few more hours he finishes work and went off to his next job. He arrives at the construction site and grabs his gear, "Hey guys anything new happen toady?" He asks. "Not really Mike same stuff, just a different day" one guy says with a laugh, "Well lets get to work"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Liz was finally done with her second job and she arrived home. All of the lights were out. She checked her watch. It was past eleven. She sighed then walked in. After grabbing a quick snack, she went up to her room and finished her homework. Just because she was like this, didn't mean she fell behind in her studies. After that, she went to bed. The next morning, Liz woke up and got dressed. She went downstairs, ate breakfast, then went to school. She looked at the date before she left. Tomorrow was payday then a meeting at the bank about the debt. A frown formed on her lips and she walked to school. When she arrived, she got her usual stares from her school-mates. Liz ignored them of course, like always. After stopping by her locker, Liz went to her first hour class.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal finishes his second job and heads home. when he arrives he finds a plate in the fridge for him. A smile comes to his lips as he takes it out. "Parmesan chicken, thanks mom..." Micheal says quietly. He puts it in the microwave to heat it up. After eating Micheal heads up stairs to finish his homework. When his homework is done Micheal lays down for bed, making a mental list of the bills that needed to be paid the next day. He doses off soon after. Micheal wakes up the next morning, takes a shower, gets dressed and heads off to school. Upon entering the class room he spots Liz and a small smile comes to his lips. He sits down next to her again and waits for class to start.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Liz didn't look over when Micheal entered the classroom and sat down next to her. She needed to distance herself from him. Suddenly, she was called up by the teacher. The teacher droned on and on about fighting was bad and that she would get detention. Liz sighed and nodded. Like she cared. She put her hands in her jacket pocket and left the classroom. They would probably call her grandparents and tell them about the incident. It hurt Liz to see their sad expressions. But she had to do what she had to do. Liz suddenly found herself in the music room. She closed her eyes when she heard the quiet. Oh how she loved it. She laid down on the ground and closed her eyes again. She didn't have much sleep last night because of her job, but she didn't care. It was what she had to do for her grandparents.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal watches as Liz leaves the class room, he fought the urge to follow her, deciding to wait until lunch. When the bell rings he walks around the school, feeling sorry that Liz got detention because of what those guys said about him. As he's wondering he runs into one of them. "Had to let your girlfriend handle your fights for you?" the guy spat the words at Micheal. Micheal laughs "One, she's not my girlfriend and two she beat the hell out of you guys" He walk by the guy, his fist balled in his pocket, wanting to hit the guy. As he walks away the guy hits him in the side of the head, knocking him into a wall. Micheal slowly gets up and turns to the guy and giant grin on his face, "I can see why she was able to beat you yesterday, you hit like a girl" Micheal quickly dashes in and buries his fist in the guys face, knocking him out in one shot. Micheal stands up , he glares down at the guy before turning and walking away.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Liz woke up when the bell rang for lunch. She sat up than rubbed her eyes sleepily. She was still tired, but hunger over rode it. She stood up the got her lunch, a can of orange soda, a bag of sea salt potato chips, and a small bag of Oreo cookies. When she walked outside, she saw a group of people standing around in the middle of the sidewalk. She raised an eyebrow than walked over to see what was going on. That was when she saw Micheal and one of the guys she beat up yesterday. She frowned. When Micheal punched the guy's face, she was a bit surprised. Who would have known he could fight. When Mitcheal started to walk away, she saw the guy stand up and began to charge to him, his fist raised. That got Liz mad. In an instant, she grabbed the guy's shirt collar and pulled him backwards, back to the ground. "It is not a fair fight to attack someone when their backs are turned." Her voice cold. The guy looked at her in fear and she rolled her eyes. "You should get out of here before you make an even bigger fool of yourself." She told him. The guy stood up then dashed away. Liz sighed than turned to Micheal. "Don't start battles if you can't fight them." She said to him than began to walk away.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal turned to Liz, catching up with her and matching her pace, "I didn't start it, I thought I finished it, my bad." He looks over at her "Would it be alright if I joined you for lunch again?" He asks hoping to get off the little fight he had. He looks back straight, waiting for her reply, half expecting to be told to get lost again.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff