Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Gaia Goldies Giveaway + SHOP [on hold] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 pm
yukioi: i sent over something small but feel free to come back in 3 days when you get a trading pass!

Anton: welcome! oooh i didn't actually know fish and ink are valuable? i haven't been on Gaia much myself for like 2-1/2 years ever since i discovered TM. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm
Veiss Wynd

You're talking about the very beginning after closed beta launch!! . A.
The capped rings is more recent, and a nice touch.
o3o I wanna start playing again. Maybe I'll jump on zOMG! During lunch, which is in about 2 hours.
Yay for browser games ;u;
how long ago was the closed beta launch?? i can't even remember anymore! i did manage to get a bunch of rings tho from tagging along with friends on Hive runs. after equipped rings became untradable i shoved all the unlocked ones into my storage and sorta lost interest. ^^;;  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 pm
-Elie-
Veiss Wynd

You're talking about the very beginning after closed beta launch!! . A.
The capped rings is more recent, and a nice touch.
o3o I wanna start playing again. Maybe I'll jump on zOMG! During lunch, which is in about 2 hours.
Yay for browser games ;u;
how long ago was the closed beta launch?? i can't even remember anymore! i did manage to get a bunch of rings tho from tagging along with friends on Hive runs. after equipped rings became untradable i shoved all the unlocked ones into my storage and sorta lost interest. ^^;;

Aww man. So long ago. Definitely at least 2008. I want to say specifically, October 2008, cause the Halloween event was one of the first events after the official launch. And that was fun...
o3o I think I can help you get lots more rings if you want!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 am
Veiss Wynd

Aww man. So long ago. Definitely at least 2008. I want to say specifically, October 2008, cause the Halloween event was one of the first events after the official launch. And that was fun...
the new rings wouldn't be tradeable tho right? @__@;; but i know i got up to 10.0 on most rings with the vast majority of leveling coming from the Hive xD  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

V0ids

Golden Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 pm
OTL i really want Lock Ness Lessie and DoC Gray Mage but both is so expensive

maybe Cryptic Path (Any)? Maybe ill get something good opening it;w;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:47 pm
Thank you!!!!!

Maybe one day i can do this too!  

V0ids

Golden Phantom

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm
-Elie-
Veiss Wynd

the new rings wouldn't be tradeable tho right? @__@;; but i know i got up to 10.0 on most rings with the vast majority of leveling coming from the Hive xD

New rings are not tradeable! o3o
Hive is pretty intense! I only did it a few times myself though. I used to spend most of the time over at Shallow Sea =u=
I got all of my to CL(I think is the term?) 10, but I think there have been new rings since then. At least I knew of one you could buy from the gold shop that was new, and it came out on Valentines Day some previous year.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Anything will do for me |D

Though I'm still quite confused on Gaia

so there aren't any gacha type things like in tm?

I really like how there are many games though and I'm also wondering is trading a big deal here or no?  

G l o w y J r

sherloafed

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm
I'm very new here, I don't have much of anything.
I'd appreciate your kindness, thanks for your time :]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:42 pm
G l o w y J r
Anything will do for me |D

Though I'm still quite confused on Gaia

so there aren't any gacha type things like in tm?

I really like how there are many games though and I'm also wondering is trading a big deal here or no?

Gaia has RIGs... which are "Random Item Generators"... which basically give you a random item out of a set of items. A few items in the set are usually super rare and will sell for millions of gold if you're lucky, but the majority of items in RIGs are common and fairly cheap.

Therefore opening a RIG is really risky cuz most likely you'll just lose gold... it's normally more profitable to just sell the RIG itself unopened.

And yes, trading is much easier on Gaia because there's a marketplace. ^^

I sent over a few items but i won't be able to send any gold since you don't have a trading pass yet. When you do get one tho, feel free to come back ^_^ heart

the-impalardis
I'm very new here, I don't have much of anything.
I'd appreciate your kindness, thanks for your time :]
Same as above, I can't send you gold until you have a trading pass but i sent you a few items to get you started. feel free to sell them off xD

Veiss Wynd

New rings are not tradeable! o3o
Hive is pretty intense! I only did it a few times myself though. I used to spend most of the time over at Shallow Sea =u=
I got all of my to CL(I think is the term?) 10, but I think there have been new rings since then. At least I knew of one you could buy from the gold shop that was new, and it came out on Valentines Day some previous year.
The Hive was fun because of a odd glitch of sorts in the beginning i believe... even if most of members of the party died, you'd still get the orbs or rings as long as 1 person was still alive. So about 3 of us would tag along with 1 user who was high leveled would spam attacks. 3 of us would die within seconds. All 4 would get the bonus, gold, orbs, and rings. 3nodding (which i believe was like 400 orbs and a dozen rings within 30 minutes of doing nothing??? can't remember the exact numbers tho.)

I didn't know about the Vday ring until i was just browsing vending 4laugh  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BROVID-19

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 am
I'm happy to say that I have NO quests going.
I just completed my dream avi the other day.
After I found out TM was going down, I basically scrambled to Gaia and did all the stuff I needed to.

Now I'm back to RP. xP
Oh and Hello everyone~!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Hello ; v;
I landed in Gaia after TM decided to eat itself FFFF I don't know what I'm doing.
/had to google to find out how to friend people LOL

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51259221
I made that DS though, if you might have anything from it?
Or just tell me how I can get the items myself, cause I got this. B)
q v q;;
Is it considered expensive here?

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:36 pm
Sweet Baby Buddha
I'm happy to say that I have NO quests going.
I just completed my dream avi the other day.
After I found out TM was going down, I basically scrambled to Gaia and did all the stuff I needed to.

Now I'm back to RP. xP
Oh and Hello everyone~!
lol congrats on NO quests xd heart but you know, if you ever start one up feel free to drop by 3nodding

Machine Mani

Hello ; v;
I landed in Gaia after TM decided to eat itself FFFF I don't know what I'm doing.
/had to google to find out how to friend people LOL

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51259221
I made that DS though, if you might have anything from it?
Or just tell me how I can get the items myself, cause I got this. B)
q v q;;
Is it considered expensive here?
Umm well it says the moon is from Alchemy... there's only 1 in the marketplace listed as 75million ^^ tho i really have no idea if that is accurate or not.

as part of a general conversion... 100,000 gold is approx $2.50 which is 5gc on TM. So most of your items are quite achievable... i sent over a couple to get you started heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:24 pm
I'll be saving up some gold from zOMG to giveaway to TM starters on here and I'll direct TMers from the welcome to gaia to here.
I switched between TM and gaia occasionally, I had just started TM a few months ago this year, tis a shame its shutting down the same year.
Hopefully I'll find a few folks I befriended on TM here some how.
emotion_hug  

CheriiPai

Hilarious Survivor

8,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100

SometimesiJustDontKnow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:36 pm
was new to TM like 2 months ago and now i'm new to Gaia
i've only had my account for 2 days and i'm already broke xd
mainly because i changed my name like 2 times and spent it on random stuffs xp
i'm not currently after any dream avi [since i'm like so new cx], so anything's fine~
i feel like such a noob, like i don't even know how this whole thing works yet |D
this is really nice of you to do, so here's a big thank you ~ heart  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces