Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Making Inkjars | Wrap up: Page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm
Anna nodded eagerly. "Some! Never this kind before, though. I've, um. Actually haven't had a minipet for a while, so... maybe this way I can get one? Up until recently, I couldn't have one," she added, sitting up a little straighter. Why yes, she was proud of having kicked Shibey to the curb.

... and she could get a minipet. She could get TWO minipets. TEN minipets.

EVERY MINIPET.

"Do you have a minipet?" she asked, quickly, before she lost herself entirely in thoughts of minipets.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm
Haze's appearance was rewarded with a scowl. If he hadn't been holding Felix by the scruff of the neck, he would have smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. He did however, groan.

"Drinks?" Was Haze really this stupid? Correction. He was dumbest person on the planet! But then again, Felix was a close second and was looking just as expectant as the other idiot. "Inkjars! INK, you morons!" he gave the luck dragon a little shake before promptly letting go. "They're not drinking jars!" He finished, swatting the smaller boil over the head.

However in the world did he manage to get stuck with these two bafoons?

Lilwolfpard

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm
"Noooo...." Terra dragged out the word, looking a bit shifty. "There was, though, a very interesting hahyena back where I come from, his nom--name, it was Jorge," she said, pronouncing her J's as H's. "He used to cause me so much trouble! I would go outside to get the wash and he would be chewing on my stockings--and mi madre, she NEVER believed in the skeleton hahyena, she said I was being too rough on my clothing," the reaper ranted.

Then she stopped, her neck a little red, "But I do not suppose that counts as having a minipet, do you think? Perhaps now is the time to get one!"

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 pm
Now that there was a barrier between this girl and him, his attention was on Jack now. "Yes.. That's the friend I was talking about." He didn't know about what happened at Prom, that was before his time here. Just before, actually, so his ears flicked out of worry. "She was alright? She didn't get hurt, did she? No scars or anything?" His black eyes widened to show off even more blackness. There was no sign of a pupil anywhere on him, so it was very hard to figure out where he was looking.

Nerpin

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm
Well well, Billy supposed it was about time he signed up for a class. What else was he going here for? He slipped intot he classroom as quietly as possible, trying not to draw the attention of the older students.

Was he allowed to just come in like this? They wouldn't laugh at him for being new here now would they? Certainly not, it would harm his demon's honor.

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Mirac Trice
  • Billy Goat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Haze was proud! Proud of Felix and his enthusiasm over the drinks! He himself, could barely contain his excitement for the expected beverages! "Yes! Drinks! Where are they, and what kind are they?" at the mention of food, the large boil was almost beaming with joy. There was food as well? OH how his heart soared! This was the best class ever!

"They're not drinking jars!"

This was the worst class ever! "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" He couldn't be serious, could he? What a let down! Here he had his hopes up and everything, only to have them squashed by stinky old pumpkin addicted, Skald..!

"Well then, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll be going now~"

Lilwolfpard

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm
It was with something a little less than grace that a diminutive ice demonness jotted their name on the list. Nothing about them was particularly eye-catching. Just a white-haired girl in a big wool sweater and a scarf, with long delicate horns of ice trailing behind her. They were stuck staring balefully at the dwindling desk spaces.

Not that they didn't want to be here. If they had the option, or the ability, they'd be signed up for every hands-on class the school offered. The science inherent in FEAR was a whole universe of possibility. They didn't even mind the crowd - though they would have a strong tendency to end up staring, especially at the stranger-looking students. No, it was more the circumstances - the body in which they had to show up in.

Szczeosny, or 'Evelyn' as he was supposed to call himself, was going deep undercover. Right into the heart of a monster high school.

Relax, will you? the ever-present voice of Piosenka in his head chided, before breaking into a bit of giggling. She hadn't really stopped at any point since he'd woken up in this golem. You'll just have to get in touch with your feminine side!

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Mirac Trice
  • Billy Goat
  • Evelyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 am
Thackery loved minipets, and inkjars had to do with minipets, and this was math simple enough for even the Cerberus to understand. This was a class he had to attend. If he could learn how to fancy up Kari or Princess Cinders or some other more high maintenance pets, maybe he could finally satisfy them for longer than a week at a time. Like...nine days instead!

He scribbled his name down on what appeared to be the class roster and sat as close to the front as he could manage, tail wagging eagerly. These were the classes he loved! Not any of that...numbers and memorizing mess.

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Mirac Trice
  • Billy Goat
  • Evelyn
  • Thackery

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 am
A short little boil with tanned skin and pointed ears followed awkwardly behind 'Evelyn', wringing his hands in a panic. The very obviously male golem (a 'brownie', she thought) was a problem easy enough to overcome, but the realization that she was going to be a completely clueless student in a classroom -- no. That was unbearable. Mimsy took education very seriously, and the thought of being this ignorant was absolutely terrifying.

She waited for some dog creature to finish signing up before she approached the roll. How did any of these things write with hands and claws like these?! She fumbled with the pen, eventually just giving up and clutching it like a child with a crayon.

So fixated on the dilemma of being literally unable to be teacher's pet, she nearly signed her own name. Svensyl erupted into mocking laughter, and she fought against every urge to snap back at him out loud, opting to imagine herself giving him the middle finger as hard as she possibly could.

Trying not to devolve into worried hysterics, she clamored into the seat next to 'Evelyn', leaving a chickenscratched 'Erwin' as her name on the list.

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Mirac Trice
  • Billy Goat
  • Evelyn
  • Thackery
  • Erwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 am
Malcolm entered the class at 10am sharp, pushing a trolley filled with boxes - labelled as either 'Empty bottles' or 'Color' - into a room. There was also a well dressed gnome walking beside him, pushing another trolley, this one was filled with cans of what appeared to be some sort of a beverage. Upon closer inspection, it was possible to see that each can had 'Random Inkjar!' printed on it in fancy letters.

"Morning class," The professor seemed annoyed about something, although it was difficult to tell what it was that he was annoyed about, "Today, we have a guest - Well Dressed Gnome, or WDG - with us."

Well Dressed Gnome cleared his throat as he climbed to the top of the desk, taking time to straighten out his suit before speaking, "Call me Mr Gnome. Only the ladies-" Commerce eyebrow waggle at Terra and Genevieve, "-can call me WDG."

He then winked at Anna, and whistled at Belladonna.

"... Right, let's start setting this up," Malcolm continued, distributing the materials, "1 empty bottle, and a tray of different colored powders for each of you. The taps had been connected to-"

"-magical water from the one and only swirlpool, baby," Well Dressed Gnome cut in, putting on a pair of shades. He made a point to pause in order to wink at Thackery - wait, that's just a really flat ghoul right? - before talking again, "Didja read the fine print? I'm the right person, if you ever want to look me up... But ladies only, alright? I don't open both ways, yeah."

Malcolm looked like he was on the verge of punching someone as he pinched his nose bridge, "Class, what you have to do, is to take an empty bottle, fill it halfway with water from the tap, and add in 2 teaspoons of colored powder-"

"-grounded from the highest quality ge-"

"-CLASS YOU MAY START NOW!" Malcolm cut in, "Remember to cork the bottle and swirl the mixture until something happens! There's no exact recipe because it's some trade secret-" At this, he sighed, glancing at the gnome - who was turning a very bright shade of red, probably with rage - on the table, "-but you should be able to make something."

OOC: What to do
Step 1: Roll 1d20
-> The number you get is the Inkjar color you magically managed to make by randomly adding things.
-> If you land on a number labelled as 'Nothing', it means that your mixture failed to mix. Try again!
-> You have unlimited tries! <3

1. Nothing/Fail
  2. Firelands
  3. Nothing/Fail
  4. Comet
  5. Nothing/Fail
  6. Fruit (Of your choice)
  7. Invisible
  8. Glow
  9. Nothing/Fail
  10. Husk
  11. Treasure
  12. Nothing/Fail
  13. Rainbow
  14. Exotic
  15. Nothing/Fail
  16. Deus Ex
  17. Nothing/Fail
  18. Nothing/Fail
  19. Contract
  20. Nothing/Fail

You have 24 hours from this post to do this!
-> Come on, it's just rolling one die. 8T Do it.
-> Please rp the process out, even if it's just a paragraph or two!

-> QUOTE ME IF YOU NEED ME. Or just to chat.
-> Quote each other also, ok?

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am
Weren't professionals supposed to be ... well, professional? Siddie stared at the gnome with mild horror, quietly pleased that he'd apparently overlooked her when scanning the classroom for available females. Well, she was just going to pretend that she didn't notice him. Yes.

She picked up her empty jar and made her way over to the tap to fill it, then returned to her seat, studying the powders available. Maybe ... if she put in blue and green and white, it might make exotic? She measure out the powders, tipped them into the jar, corked it, and shook it carefully.

The end result was definitely not an exotic inkjar. Clove peered at the brilliant teal color and chirped, then hid in Siddie's hood. Siddie stared at it. She had never seen an inkjar this color. She put her hand up tentatively. "Professor? What kind of inkjar is this?"

Dragain

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 pm
My, there were a lot of familiar faces, weren't there? Xiu lifted her hand to wave back to Gene, shooting the other ghoul a smile before turning back to eye Mort with more worry. "You can always return to your dorm to rest if you need to," She offered quietly, "I'm sure Professor Malcolm wouldn't mind--"

--Speak of the devil. The baku promptly fell silent when the professor entered the class, a gnome trotting in after him. The baku's ears instantly drooped upon seeing the gnome--she hadn't had very good experiences with them in the past--and she only looked even more discouraged as he proceeded to eye the ghouls in the class.

...Sigh.

Tearing her gaze away from their guest, she focused intently on their professor as he gave them their instructions. Okay, sounded straight-forward enough!

Unfortunately, even after she added a number of ingredients and swirled the mixture, nothing happened. Hmm...maybe if she added a little more...

Ol-j-man

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 pm
Let's see...was it changing colors? Looking wary, Xiu added one more drop, eyes widening as the liquid promptly changed from clear and colorless to...well, fiery. She stared at it blankly for a moment before smiling, looking quite pleased as she leaned down to stare into her inkjar.

"My, is that how inkjars come about?"

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 pm
"Oh no you don't!" Haze would have made it two feet before a hand seized him by one of his sensitive feelers he always whined about, something which would easily keep the swamp dragon from taking another step towards the door. "If you walk out now, I promise you... I'll make you down twenty of these things!" He hissed out irritably and released his hold on the boil. It wouldn't matter if he held him in place now. Regardless of his threat, the idiot dragon wouldn't be able to simply walk out of the classroom, now that the teacher was present, along with... were those gnomes?

There might have been a sneer directed towards the latter as the hydra snatched up various ingredients. He didn't much care for gnomes. Nor their mischievous behaviour. The little buggers. So instead, he focused his attention on creating the inkjar. Only, he ended up with nothing more than a bizarre mixture and no other results. Typical.

Lilwolfpard

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:18 pm
This felt incredibly awkward for some reason. It was obvious that Mort wasn't his usual self, and Alexander couldn't help but feel like that was his own fault. If he hadn't asked for the other boils help, if he had just gone to Red on his own...

His unhappy thoughts were threatening to consume him again and he had to remind himself that it was in the past. They were back now, alive....undead, whatever. He offered the other zomboil a tentative smile, unsure of what else he could really provide at the moment. At Mort's question he just shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe? That would be kind of cool, though." His smile widened a little, and as the professor made his way into the classroom, Alex decided it might be a good time to find himself an empty seat, and found one nearby to shuffle over to and sit down in, awaiting instructions.

The gnome alone was enough to have Alexander make a bit of a face, glowering at it, well dressed and wearing a tiny gnome tie or not. It was making comments about ladies, eyeing up the ghouls in the classroom and even going so far as to whistle at Belladonna, which made Alex glower all the more. Still, he listened to Malcolm whenver the teacher actually got a chance to speak, and when it was time to begin, pushed himself out of his chair to retrieve a jar of water and some colors.

Back to his desk again, the zomboil sighed before shaking some of the powdered colors into the jar, not really paying much attention to what he was doing, but adding more red then anything else. He liked red. Red was the color of blood. Human blood. Hunter blood. Ya, red was a pretty nice color. Eventually he stopped and put the lid back on the jar, shaking it up until the colors swirled together and turned into...

....FIRE?!? The zomboil let out a gasp and dropped the jar down on the desktop with a clunk, then used an index finger to push it rapidly away from him and to the edge. He knew he was probably being silly, but he had basically just made fire in a jar.

He actually hoped now that they did not get to keep the inkjars that they made. Wait hadn't he seen Danny when he'd first come in? Maybe she would want it.

Ol-j-man

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces