Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:55 pm
Tayu raised an eyebrow. "You brought an Uno deck? Seriously?" She laughed, then spun and changed into a different outfit that made her look kind of Atlantean. "Ooh, I like this one," she grinned, looking at herself in the full-length mirror she summoned with a snap of her fingers. "All right, I'm up for a few rounds."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:38 pm
All Sean needed was one response and the room began to shift to a Wild Western saloon. Sean pulled up a table and kicked out a chair for Tayuya. He sat down and began to deal the card. "You know the basics, right?" He asked in the gruff cowboy voice. The cowboy dealt five cards. "My rules a tad different from yours."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm
"I wanna play" said the child like voice of phantom, who was sitting nonchalantly on her throne of bones.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm
Tayu nodded. "Yeah, I know the basics of the game. How do you play it differently?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:29 pm
Sean adjusted his hat and cocked his eyes at Princess. He had seen her before, but she always always seemed to disappear, so he payed little mind. "In my free time, some buddies and I concocted a few rules. If someone uses a draw draw two card, you can counter with a reverse so that they have to draw two, or stack with another draw two. If it's a wild draw four, same rules apply." Sean paused to blow a cloud of cigar smoke. "Except the reverse tactic." The cowboy then turned over the top card of the deck and motioned for Tayuya to make her move. "Ladies first."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 pm
Tayu shrugged. "All righty, then. Sounds reasonable."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 pm
"Don't ignore me" phantom said,in a much more serious voice, popping up behind Sean, holding her sickle to his throat."Thats a very, very rude thing to do"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 pm
One of the greatest perks of the wearing Clint Eastwood attire had to have been the fearless one. Sean didn't even twitch a muscle as Phntom threatened to slit his throat. He simply kept a steely gaze on Tayuya and her hand. Sean let out a breathe of smoke and slowly blinked. "You know you can just any ol' time you like, you know?" The cowboy kicked another chair out for the little lady and another assuming Fiyah might join.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 pm
"He's right, ya know," Tayu said, calmly putting down her card and waiting for Sean's move.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 pm
"yay!" phantom said returning to her normal demeanor. she kicked the chair that Sean offered her apart and replaced it with her throne. as she sat down she looked like she was disappointed for a bit, then just chuckled and picked up her cards  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:25 pm
"I cannot wait to change clothes." Sean said laying down a red three card. He flicked his eyes and glanced at the number of everyone's cards. Sean and Tayuya had four. Leaving Phantom with five. First to get rid of all of their cards won. Loser plays until they're out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:32 pm
"By Gandalf's beard, my watch is over!" Fiyah declared as he reentered the room, scratching his crack as he took a seat. "So what are we playing? Uno?" Fiyah asked and then picked up his cards, yup, Uno. "Are we betting in this Uno, because if so I bet METAL GEAR!" Fiyah declared, jingling the keys to the bipedal tank of awesomeness.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:33 pm
"Y'all can bet for stuff, but I'm not gonna," Tayu said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 pm
As the giant bipedal nuclear tank, the most noticeable reaction Sean gave was having his cigar fall out of his mouth while he stared slack jawed in amazement. Ok so not really. Sean ripped off all of clothes, resuming his normal attire and flipped card table and cried "OHMIGAWD METAL GEEEEEEAAAAAAR!!!". The gaian then regained his composure and returned the situation to normal. Sean had nerded out for the day. "We're not betting Fiyah. That's more of a poker thing." Sean began to speak causally. No more gruff cowboy voice. Just his regular baritone voice. "Anyway, you're turn Fiyah."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm
"Good because I activate the magic card Monster Reborn to summon a Blue Three to the field." Fiyah declared as the card dematerialized out of his hand and onto the pile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff