Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki looked at the trees and smiled as she held his hand tightly."Can you tell me all of the things that you haven seen that are beautiful that was made on this Earth?"she asked him as she caught one of the bloomed tree's leaves and smiled.She bent over to pick up a flower and handed it too him."To my best friend."She said
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm

kyonko Banyez

He smiled and sat down "Thanks for the flower, sit down and I'll tell you what I've seen so far...there are things in this world that are brightly created by god..." He started to talk about what types of flowers he saw that were now extinct and animals as well. He wanted to tell Yuki everything he knew.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki sat down and listened too him talk about what he has seen on the earth since he had be born.She smiled and and twirled a piece of he hair on her finger as he spoke.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki spoke for a while, by the time he was finished the sun had set and it had been dark out. He laughed at the fact that he had kept Yuki up that long of a time. He got up and smiled at Yuki "Well...that's all I've seen so far...hoping to see more!!...Would you like me to walk you home yuki since it's dark out?" He said getting his things together.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:54 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki got up and stretched as she grabbed her things.She looked up at him as she asked to walk her home."Sure Hibiki You can walk me home."She said smiling at him as she grabbed his hand.And held it was they started walking
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled as he nodded walking her to her house. When they arrived at her front doorstep he chuckled "Well I guess I'll see you later then...oh and one last thing...you wanted to know who I liked right? Well I'll tell you now..." He squatted to Yuki's height smiled warmly and kissed her on the cheek. " Your the one I'm in love with...it's hard not to keep it a secret ^^...well! See you tomorrow!!" He ran as fast as he could blushing extremely red for he was extremely embarrassed.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki blushed deeply when he said that he loved her.She was going to say something,but he ran before she could.She went inside and ran to her bed and smiled brightly in her pillow"Its me."She said gigging.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

kyonko Banyez

He came home in a huff, hibiki couldn't wait until tomorrow when he would be able to see Yuki again. His fantasy soon came to an end when he dressed into some casual clothes and his parents once again lectured him about the smallest things. His father "Don't come home this late!! Our kind is more suspicious at night!!" His mother "You should drink more blood your face is wrinkling up!!" All Hibiki heard was "blah...blah...blah..."

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:27 pm

domoarigato12

After taking a shower Yuki went downstairs to find her mother cooking dinner and her father reading."Hi mom and dad."Hi yuki"Said her father while her mother didn't hear her while she was listening to music. Yuki smiled and sat down and started to watch tv her mind only on Hibiki.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was at his room looking out the window. He wondered how Yuki was doing. His whole immortality was extremely boring when his parents wouldn't let him see the world. For 500 years he had been in the exact same city, he layed on his bed. "Tomorrow's Saturday...I think I could go to Yuki's and hang out with her...hope her parents wouldn't mind" He chuckled. His sister small and scared came into hi room and jumped on his bed "how are you brother!?" She asked.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki watched the screen ignoring the sounds her mind just thinking about Hibiki. She found it hard to believe that he loved her,she looked at her father and mother and smiled at them.She turned to look at the tv and laid on the couch.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki's mind was occupied on Yuki but made sure he focused on His sister Luu. "I'm doing great Luu! Today was kinda embarrassing for me and stuff so I'm just waiting for tommorow to come." He said as he petted her head. "how about you Luu?" Luu was a shy girl and said softly "today was alright...It gets kinda boring and I wanna go outside more often but, dad gets all protective!!" She said pouting. Hibiki laughed "I'm sure they just care for you..." Luu wasn't Hibiki's full blooded sister, one of his parents had an affair with a human which resulted in her as a half breed. Hibki knew the reason why they shunned her out of society, he just couldn't tell Luu...

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:49 pm

domoarigato12

{The next Day}
Yuki was up dressing in some short and a t-shirt making breakfast for her and her parents.On the weekend she always got up extra early to make breakfast before her parents got up or else her mom would take over the kitchen. She stared out the window as she made some eggs.She sighed loving at the thought of Hibiki.She barely slept last night her mind just on Hibiki.
(Gtg now have school in the morning I'll post in the morning night)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 pm

kyonko Banyez

((Alright night! biggrin ))

Hibiki Woke up in a good mood which was rare since he was always grumpy in the morning. He combed his hair and got dressed he drank his "medicine" and, got his things ready for the day. His parents and sister slept in on the weekend so it wasn't hard to escape for the day. He put plenty of sunscreen and walked to Yuki's.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 am

domoarigato12

Yuki had finished eating breakfast with her parents.Her parent's were getting ready to leave to go to work.She cleaned up the table and washed the dishes.She grabbed her pair of sneakers and placed them on going outside and check on the flowers.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff