Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Little Song Bird (Guy found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:52 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

The askew violin was loudest in this room, a music room with a wall that seemed to be entirely a window. Outside was a lush forest. They had to be at least two stories up, since the sunset shone over the tops of trees. In the middle of it all stood Lord Forte, playing his violin with a somber look on him, no smile, just his eyes closed as though he were listening to someone else play.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 pm
Melody watched him play, stepping inside and listening to the song. As she stood there, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Closing her own, she sang along to the music, though there were no words, only notes that echoed the haunting melody and created a counter melody to mix with it. The two meshed together and created a song that was both haunting as well as beautiful.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:03 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

As the last notes die out, Forte lowers his instrument. He turns, his eyes showing a longing within him. "...I've...never heard it in that way before.." he breathes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 pm
"I hope that means you enjoyed it. I'm sorry for intruding and jumping in. It was just too compelling. It felt like I was in a trance and I couldn't help but sing..." Melody replied softly, smiling up as him though her own eyes seemed softer... unafraid.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte could only smile back, only slightly. "...I am glad... But..It's funny.." He sits beside Melody. "..I don't usually feel glad, or intrigued, or even slightly interested.. But then, I hear your voice and... I do not know... I suppose you..have an odd effect on my..mind.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:39 pm
"I hope it's a good one... If you like it so much, I'll stay with you. I'll sing for as long as you want, no matter what time of the day or night." Melody offered, looking up at him as she leaned to the side and put her head on his shoulder.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:50 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte looks to Melody. "..You would trust the man who abducted you..?" He asks, his expression having it seen as though it was a casual question. "...Then.. You shall come with me tonight... My profession would be most profitable were you at my side.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 pm
"As weird as that may seem, I don't think you mean me any harm. After all, you went through the trouble of making me pancakes even though I believe you mentioned not cooking very often. I doubt you would do that if you meant me any ill will." Melody replied with a smile. Tilting her head to the side, she wondered where he worked. "What is your profession?" She asked softly.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte looks away, as if embarassed. "..I...I am a vampire that.. plays background music as monsters kill things..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:12 pm
"I-I see..." Melody says softly, looking down at her lap, thinking. Taking a deep breath, she gently took his hand and looked up into his eyes. "I'll do it. I'll be your accompaniment while you play... Though I apologize in advance if I faint the first time... or run..."
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:22 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

He stands, walking forth. "I suppose, then, I should show you..." He raises a hand. Suddenly, the lights begin to flicker. As they do, Forte begins to cring forth, his back seeming to...move...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm
"L-Lord Forte..." Melody said softly, looking around as he raises his hand and the lights begin to flicker. As he cringes forth, she reaches out to see if he's alright before she sees his back moving.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:36 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

And thus follows the painful process of wing release. Black, slick wings slowly poke and pierce through the skin of Forte's back, ripping through his clothing and force a pained growl out of him. He grits his teeth, grunting, all the while the wings tear through him. In the end, the wings give a solitary flap, accompanied by a groan of pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:39 pm
Melody held onto her seat as his wings sprouted from his back. By the time it was all over, she was rather dizzy and a bit paler than usual, squeezing her seat as hard as she could to try and not faint. It wasn't every day one saw someone else sprout wings from their back and also heard ever tear along the way.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte turns around, his face pale with a cold sweat. His wings folded behind him, forming a slick cape shape. "...I..hate..that..."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff