Woo Had a great christmas and new years eve! Got to watch the ball drop with my baby <3 hoping that this year we can spend new years eve together instead of over skype, but someday we will be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I'm not entirely sure how I'm goint to tell my parents how I feel about her >< but I will cross that road when I get to it for now I can pull it off as a roommate thing biggrin or so I'm hoping. Anyway after my rant on that! I finally got my ecig kit so now I don't smell like smoke and wont' taste like it when I finally get to kiss Lia!!!!!! My ultimate goal (though she said she didnt' care) is to get all my weight off before she moves down here with me!

Okay back to Christmas now that I got distracted sweatdrop I am still putting her present together and would be open to ideas to add to it that aren't too expensive ^^. I can't tell one part of the gift because that part she doesn't know. I got her a new Tarot card deck since her other one got ruined. I was going to get her a new Pentacle but I couldnt' find one that looked like what she wanted or one that I liked >< not to mention the shop I went to was completely out of them!!!!!!!! But any other suggestions to add to her gift would be greatly appreciated biggrin but you should probably pm them to me so she can't see hehehe