Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] A Wild Class Appeared! - Page 6! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm
MoonKitsune

Lumikki only giggled at the boil when he offered to share a seat before blinking a few times. Her ears twitched slightly what was that noise. Looking up she wondered if she had been sitting under water some how, shivering slightly at the thought. She then looked down the row and noticed a rather large pool of blood.

"...that's not good way to start class...."

She trailed off as she watched the blood drip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm
A big oozing shape sunk down behind Aedan for a moment, dripping a few more spots onto the floor, before turning towards the sound of Alex's voice as he half-waved the hand about (it spattered blood, for the record), reaching out towards him with a shapeless 'limb' of sorts.

Vashtya

Seussi

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm
Sophie just stared in horror. Well, she wasn't that horrified. Mostly she was taken by surprise. Once she calmed down, she poked at the hand, jerking over own back for it gripped onto her. "Is it alive?" She asked, head tilting. Her attention turned towards the ghoul, a s,ole crossing her features, though it may have been a little weak. "Nice to meet you, Mei."

She glanced around the room, eyes falling on the whatever the hell that was. She nudged Alex. "Uhhh.. What the Jack is that?"

Yayoi
also previous post is for you too. Quoting on my iPad is annoying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm
demon_pachabel

Of course, it would have to be some potentially-threatening...ooze-creature. It didn't even look flammable, if it came to that, Aedan couldn't help but note, with a look of mild disgust. The one time I wouldn't mind the potential for torching something, if need be...

"I...think it wants the hand." He said, stating the obvious. "Unless you were wanting to keep it as a souvenir?" His breathing was a bit off, and while he hadn't the slightest clue what the thing was, he was determined to not jump at shadows--or falling hands, as the case may be--in front of his classmates again, if at all avoidable. He did, however, discreetly sidle a little farther away from it.

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm
Blood splattered on his clothes when he waved the hand around and he winced a little, not out of disgust but because it would have been nice to at least have one set of clothes that were clean. Honestly he was beginning to wonder why or how long his friends and boilfriend were going to put up with his messy self, even if in times like these it was definitely not his own fault.

"It's alive in that it likely belongs to another living..or unliving person." He answered his sister.

The scent of blood in the air had him finally cluing in that there was an ever growing puddle of it growing on the floor at the other side of the room, and he let his arm drop down to his side as he pushed his chair back and stood up, the hand sort of inching it's way up his arm annoyingly.

He then just stared with a raised eyebrow at the somewhat shapeless figure dripping all over the floor. This was just bizarre, but sadly enough, he had seen stranger things.

"You think?" He retorted to the boil on the other side of the room, shaking his head in amusement as he began shuffling behind the other seats in the row towards the figure, and lifted up his arm with the grasping hand still attached towards him. "I already have two working hands. I don't need another one just yet so feel free to take this one back."

demon_pachabel

LOLTERNATIVE

Yayoi
keeping you in the know~

Vashtya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 am
Having had a rough week, Marosa sauntered in and sat in the back rows, barely glancing up at the commotion. He was tired, barely rested, and he wanted nothing more than to curl up on his desk and sleep.

He had to stay awake, though, and his wings fluttered in agitation as he leaned back in his chair, covering a yawn with his hand. It looked like people were freaking out about an ooze monster.

... an... ooze... monster. What. Marosa stood up from his desk, now wide awake. What the Jack was going on!? Were there even any normal classes in this school!?

Etzer wasn't too far behind, noticing the ooze monster right away. He entered in through the door, not wanting to touch the thing as he slid back against the wall, towards the middle of the classroom. Good grief, what was that thing made of?

... could he freeze it?

The frost demon figured he'd stay out of it for now, deciding to see where the events would lead.

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:47 am
The ooze-mass snatched the hand quickly, pulling it into the bleeding, dripping mass that it was, before the sinew-y pieces of it that were holding it to the ceiling detached, releasing the entirety of the blob.

It should have hit the floor with a splatter and sent blood spraying everywhere. Instead, however, it seemed to almost twist upon itself during the three-foot-fall, rearranging the shapelessness into a rather tall and distinctly human looking shape which landed on the floor feet-first.

Strangely enough, the rest of the blood which had been scattered about the room - like the puddle on the floor and the few flecks on Alexander's shirt - seemed to completely vacate as the bloodiness receded, leaving a rather well dressed, darked skin man standing at the front of the room.

"I do apologize for that." he said - though one had to assume it was the man at the front of the room speaking at this point, as he wore a pseudo-tribal mask over his face which seemed to be attached to some sort of headdress. In fact, the only skin visible on the suit-wearing individual was the skin of his neck and hands. He also had a very long tail that was covered in dark brown fur. "I was actually trying to fix something in the ceiling - it's littered with holes, you see," he pointed towards said ceiling in emphasis, "and we can't really have things from the room above us dropping in as unexpectedly as I just did, now can we?"

There was a friendly smile in his tone.

Seussi

Vashtya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 am
"Ah, the professor, he is here," Terra said almost blandly to Angeline. "Or at least, I think he is the professor--he might be the handy man?" she offered, thinking hard about it.

Yes, Terra, that was the biggest question of the day.

Roch, meanwhile, was looking up at the ceiling--for holes. What? He'd been in one too many Savage classes--it could mess up a guy's entire hair day!

demon_pachabel

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 pm
"Oh adopted hm? Interesting." She tapped her finger hard against the desk as she watched the goings on. Severed hand flopping about and blood spurting this way and that. The blood falling from the ceiling and forming into who she figured was their teacher.

She really wasn't all that surprised by it all. The severed hand, the blood, the teacher forming from the blood booger. The Jiang Shi barely batted an eyelash and the stifled shriek that Sophie was holding back caused her to chuckle lightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Sophie. By the way, I hope you aren't seriously squeamish. Cause uh....if you're gonna shriek at severed hands you might have a sore throat for most of your time here at school." She pointed at her own throat for effect. The jewel in her choker glinting a few times before she turned to Alex. "And didn't your mom teach you not to pick up strange limbs?" Mei waggled a finger at the taller zomboil.

Seussi
Gawd you guys thanks for waiting. emotion_donotwant

LOLTERNATIVE
J/k j/k <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 pm
Ice Queen

"Is he?" she asked, turning to look towards all of the apparent hullabaloo she was missing. "Then I guess class will start soon." Angeline smiled. "Are classes bad here? It sounds like some people are taking the oddity of this all in stride."  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 pm
It was a bit of a relief to not have a severed and bleeding everywhere hand climbing up his arm anymore. It hadn't hurt him in anyway but who could really tell what to expect in this school anymore. The zomboil stood back and watched, his head tilting to the side, curiosity spurring him to remain in his place to watch up close what was occurring, as the blobby mass fell to the floor and began to stretch up into more humanoid appearing shape.

Now that was just cool, especially when the blood on Alex's shirt suddenly followed the rest of the red liquid, leaving his clothes clean once more.

At the man's address to the classroom, the zomboil just shrugged. "No problem, these things happen." He laughed a little, then turned to shuffle his way back to his seat, brushing past the seats of the other students before situating himself back in his own.

If this was a professor, then he liked him quite a lot already. Hell, he liked him even if he wasn't.

To Mei, he turned, and rolled his eye at her. "Didn't your mom ever teach to you not to question the actions of your elders?" He joked, before he glanced back towards his sister once more.

"You okay now, Sissy?" He might have been smirking at her a little bit. That nickname seemed more apt then he first knew.

demon_pachabel-

LOLTERNATIVE-

Yayoi-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm
demon_pachabel

"They can be very strange," Terra admitted. "I have heard that one of the teachers actually ATE one of the students once. But I do not want to freak you out by freaking out, it would be very rude! And back home people were always losing parts of themselves," she added. "It was not a surprise to see feet hopping by themselves down the street, no? Especially when the owner had been doing something he should not have."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm
Canon skittered into the room, having missed the bloody bits by mere moments, and looked around the room with interest. There were a good number of students, and someone who looked like he might be a professor, though not one with whom she was familiar. Lots of dust, and lots of boxes stacked up around the room. It didn't look like any of the classrooms she'd seen in the Ghoul's Academy, but this was Amityville, and Canon had no idea what to expect. Except that it would be fascinating.

Giving students and Professor an excited smile, the Skark wove between the seats to the nearest unoccupied desk, and hopped up onto the chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 pm
Jack wasn't even worried about the blood oozing from the ceiling, his eyes had flicked upwards when Tomo had startled a bit, tugging at his hair a little and making the mask-carrying demon look up, eyebrows raising. If anything, he found that exciting.

He wasn't even bothered by the blood that splattered his shoulder a bit, being a good body-guard for the little kitsune behind him, laughing a little. Turning behind him, he gave her a "you okay?" look, before sitting up a little more - juusstt in case something else came out at them.

It was the mask that got him.

Another mask wearer. How exciting!~

demon_pachabel

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm
A laugh. "Well, I'll try to make them not happen too often." he replied with his deep voice, that almost sounded like it was containing the ability to be powerful and booming as he turned to the blackboard, grabbing a rag that hung from one side of it and smearing it across his left note and began to write again, though this time with less concern about the legibility of his handwriting as his hand practically danced across the board.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With this notice written, he turned back to the class, walking right up to the front row and without missing a beat suddenly jumping up onto Serafina's desk, yet somehow still aware enough of himself to keep from stepping on her hands as he suddenly towered over the class, taking in how many had arrived yet with a loud clap of his hands together. They were like a treasure, really. So many faces, so many stories.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Elekereth Orvos. Feel free to call me Elk." that implied booming suddenly rang out, disrupting the Death Imps that were attempting to raid his boxes, looking at him with a flinch of guilt that lasted only a moment before they suddenly went back to their property destruction. "If you have any questions about me, I will happily and without fear answer them for you." he paused, looking to the annoyed looking ghost who had come in demanding the location of his eyepatch, before glancing up towards one of the Death Imps currently trying to desecrate the ceiling with graffiti. Naughty things, they were.

Hopping off the desk, Elk began to pace up and down the rows of the room, taking a moment to observe each student carefully - an up close observation which would show that his skin, despite the darkness, was thin enough to allow the movements of muscle and blood to be seen just beneath the surface. However, the mask never moved enough for any sneak peek there.

"I expect there to be some eye-rolling. 'The world of Halloween? But we live in it!'" he took on a theatrical tone, his hands jerking with sudden tenacity and excitement as he spoke. A broad arm gesture hastened in his next sentiment, "Ah! But what have you seen of Halloween, my little fledgelings? What have you all seen outside of this capital that houses Amityville and so many other schools?" He didn't sound condescending in the least. In fact, he sounded voraciously hungry for the answers they may have had to such a question. "What of your parents? What stories have they told you?" He was likely grinning like a fool behind his mask.

As Elekereth moved to the front of the room again, his tail swooshed from side to side, like an excited puppy. "Many of you may not intend to stay here forever, and for that, I offer to you all the experiences," Jerk jerk swish, the hands continued to move as though conducting music, "of an old wolf who has journeyed this world for longer than you may have been alive, and still not seen everything."

Turning back to face everybody, he opened his arms broadly. "Adventure." he sounded more and more excited, "That is, if anybody here is actually interested in visiting islands that are filled with cats, cities that are literally paved in gold, lands said to be ruled by dead lords," he began to pace the aisles again, "Visit the birthplaces of musical legends, visit towns where cooking is currency, meet people who believe that scarelings are born by sharing a dream with their partner, see water so clear that those that swim in it look to be floating in thin air, watch families paint mountains to honor their dead..." He stopped at the back of the room.

"I could go on, and on and still not tell you the briefest of what I have seen yet." Like an excited child being offered candy, he moved back to the front of the room and began to unfurl something across his handwritten 'introduction' of the class, taping it over the blackboard carefully.

"The world is always expanding, and it is my hope that perhaps you will all be able to see more of this. It's quite incomplete. I have one in my office that has many more places written upon it, but it is my hope that you all will have an opportunity to," THUMP, his finger pressed ferociously against the map, "see at least one place you wound never have seen otherwise," THUMP, his index finger of the other hand pressed somewhere else, "and be able to add one thing - one town, one island, one lake that I have not drawn on here yet."

After a moment of intense study of his map, he turned to look back at the class and took a deep breath.

"I realize I might have gotten a little bit excited there. Let me give you a moment to digest that before I continue. Do you have any questions for me so far?"

WELCOME TO WORLDBUILDING!

This class is just as much about what you players have to offer up to the world as I do.

As you can see, my map above is quite blank (pretend, for the sake of RP, Elk's actually has...more than Halloween town on it. :V ). Elk's classes are going to allow you as players to brainstorm with me (and occasionally Zoo/Liz/Maru who I might consult with for canon/consistency/anything they have planned if needed ) to help me get your ideas down on that map!

The colors on there are rough 'temperature' areas, but everything is tweekable! Everything is flexible! Add islands, add lakes! Add rivers! ADD ANYTHING YOU WANT! (except inappropriate genitalia. Elk might frown at that)

Elk's class will be players sharing what their characters know about their homes, culture, rituals, places they've been, etc.

I want in your heads! The professor will be telling you how to get in on the action shortly, but I wanted to plant seeds of awesomeness and sharing with Pach in your head to get you thinking before we continue on.

Quote:

Elk will begin enabling you all on Wendesday, January 9th

If you haven't entered the room yet, feel free to say you snuck in before Elk got into his excited ramblings.

Seiana_ZI
Serafina temporarily had a professor on her desk.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff