Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
New Beginnings (Open/Accepting at any time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it sound
  Pretty Good
  It's Alright
  No Go
  GOLD!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 am
"That's a tad surprising, in my experience there were only Pirates, Cursed Pirates, Greedy English Trade Officials and Fish Pirates led by Davey Jones in Port Royal." Jenos said, cocking an eyebrow at Ace. Then he turned to the two women. "I swear on my life, and his, that we're not here to harass, harm or otherwise engage in any negative activities with you two fine ladies." He said cheerily and stepped forward with his hands raised, a universal sign of peace, or at least he hoped. Some people took it the wrong way sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Lenore had to be cautious being in a foreign place like this and being surrounded by these strangers. She glanced to the boy who raised his hands, as if he were guilty of something and immediately felt like she didn't trust him. The other one was somewhat friendlier, and even though Lenore was rather cynical, she felt a tad more comforted. The girl sounded cold, and Lenore eyed her, but she was more focused on the men.

It was natural for her to be distrusting of males. In her family, it was the males that were stronger and held more prowess than the women, even though behind doors this was not necessarily the case. Lenore glanced at the three before speaking. "Who is the sleeping one?"
They were obviously missing a person if the voice that narrated their meeting spoke any truth. She crossed her arms, a bit more hardened than her previously weeping self. She was still very solemn and the sad look on her face expressed itself in a mixture of a toughened, dominant way.
"I am the one that screamed. Obviously, my previous situation did not prepare me for...this," she murmured, lifting her arms to show the dried blood stains on her clothes. The jackets around her were also stained with an immense amount of blood, and Lenore could only make it a point that she obviously had been through a bunch of s**t to find herself here.

[ I'm tempted to make one more character. An unconventional one. Are you still accepting? Am I allowed to have 3 characters? ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 pm
Suki ignored the boys and glanced at Lenore when she started to speak. She had only now noticed the blood strains on her. It was a sickening sight as the blood reminded her of the chaos going on back at home. She looked away and closed her eyes, trying to find the sleeping one. She saw white ribbons, four of them. Looks like they were the only ones here, or at the very least the only ones she can sense. Three belonged to these people she just met and the fourth was far off away from them. "I sense the last person." she said as she opened her eyes and pointed towards the center of the island. "He or she is more inward."

(Time to start exploring and get away from the beach >.< )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 pm
((You can have as many characters as you believe you can control. I also have an idea of how our characters will get off the island, I am just waiting for us to find the boy.))

Ace looks to Jenos "How do you know? Also we may be known for pirates and stuff, but there are still vampire legends ya know. Have a little more faith will you, we are in front of a Death God and Vampire, I still haven't decided what to call the Soul Eater yet unless a name is given either. I am kinda partial to Grim Reaper still."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 pm
"Does it really matter at this point?" Jenos asked flatly and then decided to go in the direction Suki had indicated.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm
Lenore frowned and followed. These...people were just as lost as she was. They seemed weak, and Lenore wouldn't hesitate to murder them if they decided to prove themselves as a threat. She watched the female, who seemed to sense the fifth person. The sleeping one.

Lenore glanced to the other two, who seemed to be rather acquainted with each other, and was rather nervous. If they decided to team up, she didn't think she could take them on.

It was natural for her to be so skeptic, so put into survival mode. Her family, though they cherished their pureblooded daughter dearly, would do anything to get her back, dead or alive. When she ran away, the family had sent after her restlessly, and Lenore had to be aware that her family, was indeed, trying to kill her or capture her.
Nonetheless, Lenore was a fighter. She was curious about the others and a deep thought occurred to her. Were these people sent by her family? Is this some sort of trick? Lenore didn't know, but this idea made her rather hesitant. She decided to keep to the back of the foursome, watching each carefully.

And Ren slept in a cradle of grasses and brush, his still body rather hidden from obvious view. His hair was messy, as were his clothes. They were winter clothes, wearing three jackets and a plain shirt. Yet all his layers had one thing in common: they were severely stained in blood. The front of his torso was disgustingly covered in blood, and it was a wonder how the boy was still alive. His scarce breath, initially to any eye, would make him appear dead.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:40 pm
Suki shot a glare at Ace, feeling like he was treating her as an object or some kind of animal by the way he said that. "Are you trying to provoke me?" she questioned him, restraining herself from punching him hundreds of feet across the sand. Was she really stuck here with these clowns? She let out a sigh of frustration before walking after Jenos. "Why don't you try asking first before labeling someone, my name is Suki Ayano." she told him, looking on ahead towards where she sensed the person.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm
Ace sighs as he hears Suki speak "I'm sorry, I am just like this, I don't mean to be.. it's just how I am." Ace says as another voiced was soon heard.

A beast can be found in everyone, but what will you make of someone who is a beast?

"Wholy!" Ace says as his keyblade appears and he turns in different directions "What the ******** man!? It's like it just talks to tell us about new arrivals or something...Wait what did it mean by that though?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 pm
Barking somewhere far off could be heard. Why was he in this place? Where was this place? Was this what one would call a jungle? Eureka had never seen one before, for his country was scattered with endless deserts. The foliage and life around this island amazed him. He stood, turning his head around to catch all the green.
And he was all alone. Alice's caravan was gone and there was no longer a campfire in front of him. He had been sleeping before he was transported here. Was this a dream then?

Eureka walked forward, peering about the place. He couldn't believe it. Nothing in his imagination could create this spectacle. He had only heard of jungles in stories and assumed that this was what a jungle was. He had never seen one in his entire life. He sniffed, the peculiarities about the place picking up in his oversensitive nose. He barked again before howling, noticing that he was, in fact, alone.
No...He wasn't alone. His ears picked up the loud voice with ease, which blared through him like a speaker. Was that voice talking about...him? He didn't quite understand, and howled again. Being a dog for so long...he had gotten used to canine tendencies.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 am
"Jenos Christian." Jenos said as introduced himself to Suki. "I have to admit, it's pretty rare to see a Soul Reaper away from Soul Society on assignment, at least for someone like me, which squad are you in, if you don't mind me asking?" Jenos inquired, being surprisingly knowledgeable on the subject, then again, he did travel extensively when he was younger.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:12 pm
"Squad ten, third seat." Suki told Jenos. "Well...things are complicated right now and just like the rest of you, I just up here. I wasn't on any assignment." She said, not mentioning she hasn't tried to see if she could go back, she didn't want to. She then heard howling. From what the voice and Ace had said, it seemed that there was some kind of dog around. "Seems like some animal ended up here too."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm
((Yay, new characters.))

Ace

"I think more and more beings are spawning I guess a good word would be. This is a weird island, you think whoever that loud voice is, is gonna tell us what it wants or anything useful, other than what is on the island?" Ace asks looking around.

Kry

Kry blasts a shockwave in front of him and blows a few trees away and gives a dumbfound look as he is no longer in New York and Spiderman is no longer coming towards him. "...The ********?" Kry asks and turns around a couple of times to see just jungle and a beach to his right. "Well this is.. Odd. Where the hell am I?" He asks scratching his head.

Ace looks at the direction of the explosion and then back to where the dog was coming from. "So was that the boy you were talking about Suki? Also you think the dog is friendly?" Ace asks wondering what the hell is going on.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:48 pm
Ren lay asleep like a sleeping beauty, unknown to the growing chaos this world was coming to.

Lenore followed the trio for awhile, crossing her arms as she stayed silent. The girl in front of her had some sort of sense. Though she didn't know what the heck a shinigami was, she guessed she was some sort of supernatural being. She glanced to the man asking questions. He was a keyblader, and seemed to have a lot of knowledge. The other keyblader looked kind of clueless, and Lenore didn't expect much out of him. She moved past them, ahead as she stood listening in the jungle.

The explosion unnerved her, but it was in the other direction from the presence deep in the jungle. No, this explosion was somewhere else. That must mean that whatever the man said about spawning may be true. "Or there may be natives," she murmured. She turned around, her bewitching eyes landing on Ace. "No, that explosion didn't come from the same person as the one I sense. It came somewhere off the beach," she noted, pointing in that direction. She was still attentive to the rest of the jungle, trying to hear of some more barking.

"What should be do? It seems this island is getting lively, so how we proceed now may decide our lives or our deaths, if this is, in fact, not all a dream." The dog. The explosion. And the presence in the jungle. There were several options.

Eureka quieted, hearing the explosion with his animal ears. That didn't sound good. He walked through the jungle in a curious light. He sniffed around, the foreign environment entertaining his nose. Exploring this place was the best he could do. He didn't know where he was, his purpose here, and why or how his all happened. Eureka resorted to following the explosion. There might be humans around here somewhere. There always was an abundance of them everywhere, and with humans came food.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm
Suki closed her eyes once more to sense the presence of others. Before there were only four ribbons, now more seemed to show up. "I don't think they're natives otherwise I would have sensed them before. It's like more people are appearing." she said as she gave it some thought on what to do now. "The one currently sleeping seems to be the most likely in danger. I'm going to make sure he's okay." she told the others, not saying 'we' since she didn't know about the others what their ideals were.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 am
"I'll go with you, two swords are better than one." Jenos said cheerily and followed after the 3rd Seat.

"What the hell was that?" Zane asked to no one in particular. He had heard a large explosion and figured he might as well investigate. Who knew, it could probably be someone who knew where he was. So the Jonin jumped up and began traveling through the trees towards the site of the explosion  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff