Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:43 am
I nodded and closed my eyes, and against the backdrop of my black eyelids, I saw, clear as day, the heat of every single candle in the room. I smiled. They lit up my heart and made me want to dance and play. But it wasn't just seeing the heat; I was feeling, smelling it, even when I opened my mouth, I tasted the heat on my tounge.

It's very strong with all the candles in the room. I said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm
Shaking her long straight hair, Atta stood. "If Titan told us everything, then we would never fear for he would save us. But no, if he told us what was happening we would depend on him to save us, instead of using the power he gave us, to protect ourselves and our school." She replied. She landed gently and walked over to her slightly cocky pupil. "The other houses may look down on us, because we could do the most damage. Earth elements are the least common as well as the most useful in times of danger. We could be the best fighters, but where would that get us? The highest group in the school? It's not worth it that way. Maverick, Amaya and Jake all look to me for the best course to take, because I can see where the fastest and least dangerous path lies. Maverick can find us the best water way, Amaya can diminish the fires that lay in our path and Jake can follow the winds to the area we wish to see. We all need each of the elements. Trying to be better than the others will cause rifts between the deities." Atta said. Using a real life experience that she had with the other master's to explain her point. She smiled at her young pupil. and pat her shoulder. She herself started into the forest. "Give me ten minutes, then come to me. Without my detecting you and we shall move on." She said and disappeared into the forest. So her pupil would not detect her vibrations she leaped into the trees and ran along them. Shortly before ten minutes she came upon her destination and landed extremely softly on her spot. She sat and awaited her pupil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra watched as the breeze brought some paper in and it landed on their master's desk. She smiled slightly and looked over. She noticed that Xavier seemed quite confident, and decided he must have taken the agenda.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:43 pm
Maverick smiled "Yes, I am the master? Is that a problem for you?" He chuckled lightly and said "Lesson number one. Expect the unexpected. Water has many forms, and flows in various ways, but we should still be able to recognise when something new changes and causes a ripple, no mater how small." He looked at her and said "Now, if it's not to much trouble. Show me what you can do."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:33 pm
Aizith listened to her master explain about the other houses and she looked down at the ground. She instantly felt guilty for being somewhat selfish. "Sorry Master. I was in the wrong and I had not realized my error. The other Masters are decent and I should not have been so selfish." She muttered as she watched her Master run into the forest. She put her hand to the ground, trying to sense any vibrations but discovered none. She sighed and began to spend the rest of the ten minutes trying to calm herself down. If she was more angry, she would be more aggressive at trying to find her Master.

Finally, she felt that ten minutes had passed and she put her hand to the ground, trying to think of a decent way to find her Master. Maybe she could travel by tree branch? Nah, too obvious with the way the branches would shake. She couldn't go by ground though because her master would always detect her vibrations.

Aizith jumped on her tree stump, and twirled, thinking deeply. She needed a way to raise the earth without causing vibrations and giving hints to her Master what she was doing. She stopped and watched some nearby animals move about. How did they move undetected? She jumped to a nearby tree branch and climbed up to the top of the tree, looking over the land. She closed her eyes, stretching her arms as she created a bridge of earth between each tree branch along her path. This way, it would not create the rustling of the leaves as she moved about. She hoped she wouldn't hear the voice of her Master telling her to repeat it. She ran, trying to find her Master in the distance.

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm
(My that was creative! Master Atta gives twenty points for creativity! :3 )

Atta remained where she was sitting. She no longer felt her pupils footsteps as she normally would, as well as she didn't hear the rustling of the trees. She smiled, her pupil had done something very different. She had finally calmed. Atta stood without moving her feet to await any noise or to see if she would be able to tell which way she was to come. She looked up as she felt a disturbance and noticed her pupil coming from the direction of the original camp ground. The disturbance had been a shift of placement. It was very creative. She smiled and raised her rock into the air in front of the rocky bridge her pupil had been creating. "That was very creative Aizith! I give you points for this. I will not make you repeat this process. Using your creative thinking was the perfect way to find me without utilizing what you know I can do." She said with a very sweet smile. She returned herself and the rock she was on to the ground and awaited her pupil.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 pm
[[Yay points! Why thank you! [:]]

Aizith emerged carefully from the forest, watching her Master's eyes and a smile crawl onto her face. She had done it, and her Master was pleased. Her praise made her smile and she jumped off of her bridge, gently floating to the ground. "Thank you Master. I tried very hard to come up with something that you wouldn't imagine and it seems like it worked." she said, giggling happily as she jumped over to where her Master was. "What do we do know Master?"

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm
(I was impressed with what you came up with. I wouldn't have been able to think of that :3 You are very welcome)

Atta watched as her pupil giggled happily. Yes the master was impressed and very happy with her pupil. The next wasn't really a lesson, but it was at the same time. "Do you remember the first day of class when I went over what the principles being of Earth Affinity has? Perseverance, strategy, hard of will, and calm."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:48 pm

"Of course Master!" Aizith said as she sat down the ground, stretching out her legs and supporting herself by putting her arms behind her back.

"Perseverance. Being Earth Affinity is one of the hardest elements to master. The Earth is not one to will to being manipulated by others. The Earth wants to manipulate others to itself. To reverse this requires much perseverance.

Strategy. The Earth requires a plan. Titan does not will itself to others who are not prepared for absolutely everything. He cares for his children, but will protect those ready to protect themselves.

Hard of will. The Earth itself is not soft, and is only soft in times of the elements coming together. To master to the Earth, one must always be hard of will, not wanting to mold to what everyone else is doing. The Earth only molds when we all work together.

Calm. The Earth only riots in times of great need. Otherwise, there is always a need to be calm. If you are not calm, the Earth will not mold to your will and you will be against Titan and all he stands for.

Why do you bring this up, Master?"

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 pm
Yui wanted to say so much more, but ended up just sighing as she looked away from him. It was official, this school was worse than she imagined. She got back up on her feet and made a ball of water, not exactly sure what to show him. So she ended up just moving the water around, expanding it and such...very basic things. She probably would have thrown it at his face, but considering he was a master, it most likely wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 pm
Atta smiled as her pupil indeed remembered. Even almost gave the exact words she had given herself. Happy with her pupil's answer, she sat herself, and crossed her legs. She felt the Earth beneath her sigh in happiness and opened her eyes again. "Yes, those were wonderful answers. The second one, strategy, we will be utilizing today. For the adventure tonight, as we shall call it, requires absolute knowledge of every single nook and cranny of the university. With the possibility of some new tricks I can teach you. Such as the creation of some earthen traps. Now these when they are shown to you, must not be taught to anyone else. These are my own creation. Of course with respect to Titan." She said with a wry grin.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Her Master was again pleased with her and she smiled. She would be one step closer to becoming Master herself and it would be a joyous day indeed. She smiled at her own thoughts, almost missing her Master's instruction.

"Wait, what Master? We are having an adventure tonight? Tricks? Master what are you planning?" Aizith said standing up and jumping up and down excitedly. "I'm so excited. We are going to have so much fun!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm
Maverick smirked at Yui and said "Is that all? Hmm. Much work is ahead of us today." He turned out of the room and saying "Please follow me if you'd like to be able to do more." He walked with the a graceful flow as he traversed through the halls of the university. He walked passed Amaya's room and shot a single bullet of water from his finger and put out the candle closest to Amaya and kept on his pace without breaking stride. "That is something one day you can achieve. If you stick with my training."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:49 pm
"I wouldn't be here if I could do more..." Yui muttered under her breath as she started following her master. Once she saw Maverick shoot off a bullet of water, she glanced into the room to see who was in it. From what she could see, it looked like the fire house. She quickly moved on before something possibly bad happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:37 am
"Yes, it's supposed to be strong. The point of the exercise is to not only get used to the heat as it grows, but over time learn it well. It will take several days at least for you to begin noticing any candles I put out one by one. Whole sections are much easier." Amaya explained before feeling the temperature drop by one candle. It went out suddenly, letting Amaya know water was the culprit. With a smirk, she summoned a few small fire spirits and sent them running out the room, all shooting small fireballs at Maverick's feet. Once the spirits were off she lit the candle again and began increasing flames to one side of Ash. "We'll start with something easy." She muttered.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:24 am
Maya Freana

(I just have to say, Raven is.... THE BEST! Love your signature!)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff