Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 am
Her jaw dropped slightly and her eyes flared brighter. "Shehk what the Jack is that suaposed to mean? We've been friends for three years here, you where the first person I ever even called a friend. What's going on with you?"

Demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 am
Shehk turned to give Sammy a dark look. "Oh, I don't know. I could make a list of things." she growled. "For someone who is supposed to be my friend, you have a funny way of showing it. If I have to tell you what's 'going on', then that says a lot." she snapped, upper lip curling in a silent growl..

Miliardo Kason

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:18 am
Nio Love

Terra blinked at the strange, strange sensation of someone speaking directly into her mind. "I see. Then I should go prepare myself!" she declared, smiling brilliantly then heading down the stands to stand by--of all people--Roch.

"La senorita speaks directly into your head," she whispered, standing on tiptoe and still forcing him to lean down so he could hear. "It is--can she read my mind??" she demanded.

Roch glanced up at Riley, then at Terra. "Eh, she don't listen t'fluff," he told her, draping an arm over her shoulders and tugging her into his side. She shot him a dirty look.

"I do not think in fluff!" Terra said, stomping on his--metal toed shoes and hurting her feet. She glared even more at him for that one.

"Terra, this is Shun, he's a grim like us, and y'know Xiu, I'm bettin', she collects noobs," Roch said, introducing her as she tried to tug free of his arm and failed. "Guys, this is Terra."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am
Levi came in and took a seat as was the designated instruction of the sign. She'd known Professor Red was the gym teacher, but before certain events took place, the tatzel ghoul hadn't had the experience of being in one of her classes. She felt it was a right time to start getting more acquainted with the werewolf's area of expertise. If it was anything like the ram wrangling, she'd be pleased as punch. Curling her tail around and in front of her legs, Levi smiled expectantly while watching Professor Red so casually resuming her role with the clipboard.  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 am
The demon paused as he entered the rear door of the gym, crossing his arms and frowning slightly at the students already gathered there. Some of the usual suspects were milling about, along with some newer students who had been around too often lately to be golems, unless the hunters were getting really good at that whole disguise thing. That one-eyed ghoul seemed a little wonky, but Riley was waving at her, so... meh. He could't be bothered interrogating her right now, whoever she was, especially not after Red advised them to take their fights outside. He couldn't guarantee there wouldn't be one if he got to talking about hunters. West hoped the potential human enjoyed its gym class.

Speaking of Riley, upon closer inspection it seemed she was speaking to a ghoul that was familiar to him, one who had tossed a toy at his head during that little bit of Christmas Town unpleasantness he had just returned from. He owed her, well, something more than blacking out right after she apologized. But that would have to wait.

He dropped into a row in front of the illithid as Terra scampered away, turning his profile to Riley, but staring off at Levi as he spoke. "Riley. Seen ya 'round since ya been back, but we didn' talk much in th' first place an' I had other things t'do, so..." He shrugged. "Jus' wanted t'say hey, I guess." He turned to face her then, his expression curious. He had heard it said often enough that she didn't remember, but since he couldn't imagine forgetting the things he'd seen, he couldn't help but wonder if he was still in there somewhere.

Nio Love
you don't remember him, but he'd like to inquire about your hole

jk, ide heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Xiu momentarily tore her gaze away from the new students to lean over and playfully swat Roch on the chest.

"I do not collect noobs." Because hey, there was nothing wrong with trying to introduce herself to new students and help them feel welcome, right? They had all been new--and timid, in her case--once. When her gaze slid over to Terra, her expression relaxed, an easy smile spreading over her lips.

"We have met though, yes. Hello to you, Terra!"

Ice Queen

Kaiyumi

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:25 pm
Her eyes dimmed, she had a feeling what that list would start with, "It has to do with Jericho doesn't it?" Her eyes flared up again, a hint of bitterness in her voice.

There was truly no tactful way to say I told you so.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 pm
"She collects them," Roch told Terra. "She keeps them like pets, makes sure they're well fed--"

"It is not funny, hermano, new students need to be well fed and taken care of!" Then she wondered why he burst into laughter--until she realized how what she said sounded. Her neck turned red, the makeup hid her cheeks turning the same color. "I am meaning--" Flustered she squirmed out of his hold and went to Xiu to hug her again.

"You are muy amable, senorita Xiu," she said fondly. "It is not wrong to be kind," she added with a glare at Roch.

Kaiyumi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 pm
Roch would find himself receiving another nice swat on the shoulder, the baku sticking her tongue out at him rather childishly before she turned her attention to Terra. Grinning, she wrapped her arms around the ghoul and affectionately returned the hug. "Thank you, Terra, you're super sweet." When she drew away, she motioned towards the punk reaper with a laugh.

"Don't mind Roch though. He's just teasing." There was a pause, and then she turned to face him, puffing her cheeks out and staring at the boil suspiciously.

"But at the very least, he's making you feel nice and welcome here, right Terra?"

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 pm
Kaiyumi

Roch went :T back at her for all of a second before he started laughing again.

"He is meddling!" Terra said. "He is bossy, too! He was in the class with Professora Cricket and he kept telling me how to do my work!"

"Hey now, you can't tell me you knew how t'do that," Roch said, stopping his laughter. "Focusin' FEAR for th' first time ain't easy."

Which was true, but she still didn't want to be happy with him.

"And he is mucho mucho NOISY!" she finished. "He is always running in and out of his room and his guitar it is very loud!"

"That I can't argue," Roch admitted.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 pm
Shehk turned away from Sammy, leaving the other ghoul to only look at her back. "If the only thing that comes to mind is to blame me for my affection for a dying dragon, then I really have nothing more to tell you."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm
"What should I have done Shehk? He's gone. We knew it would happen, I'm sorry for not being there but what could I have done then or even now?"

She looked away frowning as well, "Well I'm sorry for that, and I guess whatever else I've done."

demon_pachabel

Miliardo Kason

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:03 pm
Shehk wasn't going to give Sammy the exhaustive list of things that had happened between Jericho's 'death' and where they were right then. If Sammy didn't see what the problems were, it wasn't her place to enlighten her anymore.

Instead, she found her fingers running over the blue musical note charm she wore next to the red dice. Funny how she could have used that idiot right then.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:14 pm
As Roch came by to introduce his sister, Shun turned towards Terra and nodded quietly to her in greeting.

"Pleasure," he said simply.

He then just sort of raised a brow as the little banter going on with the other three. Well. The other Grims were certainly.. an interesting duo to say in the least.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Aymet was definitely one of the last people to show up for class, slinking into the back and climbing up the bleachers in a somewhat monster-like fashion, clinging with hands, feet, the hooked claws of his wings, whatever got him up there the fastest.

He collapsed in a metallic heap near Mort, Alex, and Sophie. The dragon skull he'd taken to wearing across his shoulder had been replaced on his head, obscuring his face entirely. The blue fire that burned in the eye sockets didn't seem particularly vibrant. Neither did his voice when he finally acknowledged them. "Hey."

Every so often he would stare less-than-subtly in the direction of Red, but there wasn't so much as a flickering in his crystals to indicate he had something to say on that matter, at least of his own volition.

ol-j man

seussi

lolternative

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out