Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to do a maidxmaster rp? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm
Barmina

The butler politely bowed and continued with his duties.

Vincent's blush went away as she closed the door and headed downstairs....
he put on his jeans and black tanktop and made his way downstairs and caught up with her. "you ready to head there?" he asked, a bit shy after what happened a few moments earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and blushes slightly, "Ye-yeah, please lead the way" She says as she walks over to Vincent.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 pm
Barmina

Vincent smiled and led her to a door that led to a gigantic large gym, full of ropes corses and obstacles. "whats wrong Sachiro?...you seem awfully...uneasy....is it about what happened back at my room?" he asked as he gazed into her eyes with his carribean blue hues.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:32 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

"Ye-yeah, I didn't mean to peek in as you were changing, I didn't think... sorry again..'" Sachiro looks up as they enter the gym area. "Vincent this place is huge" she says, hoping to get off the subject of her looking in on him changing.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded. "no problem...its no big deal..." he said as he looked around the gym. "yeah....it is...me and my friends always played paintball in here....place was big enough to make giant fortresses...." he said as he walked up to the stairs where only daredevils would go....cause it led to the base of a 10 story ropes course... "i spent millions of dollars on these things...parkour is kind of a hobby for me...." he said, still thinking of her seeing his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and follows Vincent up the stair case. she tops and looks in amazement at the size of the rope course, "This is amazing Vincent... I've never been to a rope course this big before." she looks over at him, the memory of him with his shirt off flashed in her mind, she blushes slightly again "Do you run this every day?"  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded. "yeah...whenever i can....it clears my mind...." he said with a smile as he made his way to the entrance and stood on a rope, without a harness or anything...he did his own stunts in movies...so it was easy for him to risk his life. "do you wanna come with me..? i have a couple of harnesses..." he said with a smile as he continued to gaze into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles over at Vincent, "I would love to" she steps closer to him, her light brown eyes gazing back into his eyes, her heart beating a little faster.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Barmina

Vincent took her hand as he let her to the first rope. "be careful....." he said as he picked up a harness. "do you want it?" he asked as he nervously let go of her hand and looked into her eyes...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and nods, "Yes, thank you" She lets him help her put the harness on. She looks back into his eyes as they go to the first rope. She swallows slightly, feeling a little nervous, "I haven't ran a rope course in a while..."  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm
Barmina

Vincent helped her put it on and grabbed her hand as he stepped on the cable wire, with one hand on the cable above, and the other in her hand. "thats okay...just follow my lead...." he said as he slowly inched foward on the cable...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro blushes when Vincent takes her hand. "Alright, will do" She follows him out onto the rope, her hand on the cable, the other gripping his hand tightly.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm
Barmina

Vincent blushed deeply as he felt Sachiro's hand grip his tightly. as they made it to the end he smiled, still holding her hand lightly. "see, that wasn't so bad....hey...look over there..." he said as he pointed to a huge dome window that revealed the ocean he lived by...the sun was setting behind the blue water...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro's mouth fell open at the amazing view, "Its so beautiful..." She looks over at Vincent and smiles, her hand still in his, "This is an amazing view"  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Vincent looked down at her. "its not as beautiful as you though.........." he said as his pale blue eyes focused on hers past his black hair....gazing into the gorgeous brown shade her eyes possessed...  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff