Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Miro's Mystery Date Auction (Bidding Closed. Dates TBA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monies!
Yay!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Where!?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
I like toast
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Lies! You're a liar!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
:: hides wallet ::
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
:: browses the menu :: :dowant:
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
:: browses the menu :: :donotwant:
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
:: throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul ::
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Gold!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:32 pm
My Bid on
~Packages~

Burning Within- 50,000

Reaching- 90,000  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:37 pm
It's almost tempting for Miro to also change her background emotion_drool

Also eek :: just about faints at seeing the new bids :: burning_eyes

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm
crying Stupid job that makes me have to be there at 6:30 in the morning! crying I'm losing my harem! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:53 pm
I cannot fight my fate anymore, so here's my last bid for the night:

Duality: 100,000
Burning Within: 100,000
Monochrome: 100,000
Perspective: 100,000
Reaching: 100,000

If ya want 'em, ya gotta pay for 'em! twisted

Goodnight emotion_zzz  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:03 pm
....... burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

:: tries not to have a heartattack :: burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:07 pm
My Bid on
~Packages~

Burning Within- 180,000

Reaching- 190,000  

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:12 pm
eek

.... Miro should do this more often eek

:: updates ::

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 pm
You better give your hos a cut scream Or at least give -me- a cut.... *hides numbers from Ryzan* ninja
All that gold emotion_drool

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:44 pm
So... it looks like I'm probably not going to finish this incentive piece before bed even though I've been working on it all day and it's just a freakin' sketch stressed I'll still try to make some progress on it since I'm not heading to bed quite yet, but here is what I've got so far for your enjoyment.

Sometime after the auction, I'll have to go back and fix things before turning it into a finished piece which will likely be my next signature emotion_kirakira

In other news, when this is over, I will not only announce the contents of each package, but also my reasoning behind it. I'll be curious to hear at that time what other people's guesses were and their reasoning as well. I'd rather that not be posted now because it might influence the bids, though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:59 pm
cat_surprised bids exceeded my limit... cat_sweatdrop

*stares at the picture, eyes drawn to Tes for some reason*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:04 pm
*flex* cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 pm
*sneaks in.*

Duality - 101K
Perspective - 101K

*Snickers* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:44 am
Poor Icy sweatdrop So here are the packages:

Duality: Yorick's Curse and
Ryzan
Burning Within: Bonne Fire and Draa
Monochrome: Cornes Demonique and Tes
Perspective: Assorted Contact Lens Set and
Vassnta
Reaching: Rock Hard and Tauschung

Method behind my madness:

Duality - Ryzan's class is completely centered around duality and it's definitely effected his personality... or maybe his personality just made the class suitable for him. On the one hand, he's polite and charming, but he can just as easily be cold and viscous.

Burning Within - Currently in the story, Draa is trapped in Taus' mind {or rather Vass' mind now} and has had to pretty much torture himself just to have control for a short while. On top of that, he has to witness the things that Taus does and is mostly powerless to stop it. I was talking with Psy last night about her theories of the whos and whys.... she was spot on with this one. It was killing me that I couldn't say anything at the time crying

Monochrome - I put the least amount of thought into this one. The cornes were black and white, I like grey... there you go.

Perspective - Vass, being the embodiment of innocence, sees everything through much different eyes than most people do.

Reaching - No matter what it is, Taus is always wanting and reaching for more, whether it be fortune, fame, sex, excitement.... he wants more. Nothing is ever enough to keep him satisfied for too long. On another note, I also unknowingly left a big clue that he was in this package by having drawn him reaching into his pants rofl rofl I burst out laughing when that was brought to my attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 am
So the way this is going to go depends on what's most important to you out of your prize.

Miro will be starting trades with the winners that has the consolation prize that came with the package. If you were just in it for the roleplay date or just to give Miro monies, then the trade should be completed. However, if you were bidding for the art more than anything, then Miro won't complete the trade until your art is done... which may be a while emotion_eyebrow :: gives her art 'ho "the eye" :: mad If the trade is canceled, you will neither get the art or the consolation prize and Miro will have her 'hos TP your house and raid your fridge talk2hand

You'll have to organize with Tes regarding the dates. Miro just sells them, it's not her business what you do with them afterward talk2hand Just don't kill them... or if you do, notify Miro within three hours so she can rez them sweatdrop Dead 'hos don't make for very good business User Image

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 am
crying crying crying crying crying

*bids a fond farewell to what could have been her harem* I would be stuck with the original a*****e of the bunch. emotion_eyebrow There's no sense in having you if Ryzan isn't included! classified_fu I actually thought Monochrome was Ryzan and Duality Taus because he could go either gender, though I also thought it was Draa due to his name. Never mind I'd completely forgotten about the prizes so I never tied the two together. sweatdrop  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff