Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A master and his Fairy (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm
He held her hand most of the way, until he got to the treeline, "Do you not wanna be seen?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:52 pm
Dante Kazahana

Belle shook her head and turned into her fairy form before she kissed his cheek and went into his shirt pocket. "Master...what are you gonna tell her?" SHe asked and looked up at him from his pocket.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:58 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Belle shook her head and turned into her fairy form before she kissed his cheek and went into his shirt pocket. "Master...what are you gonna tell her?" SHe asked and looked up at him from his pocket.

he took her in his hands, "First, don't call me master. second, i'll break it to her the partial truth." he gently ran his fingers over her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 pm
Dante Kazahana

belle giggled and said "Alright." Then she kissed his cheek as she stood in his hand. She loved him very much and wanted to always be with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

belle giggled and said "Alright." Then she kissed his cheek as she stood in his hand. She loved him very much and wanted to always be with him.

"Now go hide in that spot you always go to to spy on us." He said with a smile, giving her a look that said he knew all along she was spying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:28 pm
Dante Kazahana

Belle smiled an embarrassed smile and flew of after she kissed his cheek. Then she flew in through the bedroom window and flew to her hiding spot. She was so happy and couldn't wait to be with her master from now on.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 am
Dutchess of Wolves

he smiled, then walked to the house. when he walked in he hugged georgia's waist, then said, "Weddings off. i know you are only marrying for money. i know also about all those guys you have been meeting with at the hotels... you have 10 minutes to leave or i throw you out myself." He then turned and let go of her as he walked upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 pm
Dante Kazahana

Belle giggled as Georgia left crying. Once Georgia was gone, Belle came out of hiding and sat on Alex's shoulder. SHe then Fluttered beside him before she sat on the couch and turned human and snuggled up to him hugging his arm. "I love you Alex." She said and smiled up at him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Belle giggled as Georgia left crying. Once Georgia was gone, Belle came out of hiding and sat on Alex's shoulder. SHe then Fluttered beside him before she sat on the couch and turned human and snuggled up to him hugging his arm. "I love you Alex." She said and smiled up at him.

he kissed her deeply as he held her, "I love you too."

He smiled then smacked his forehead, "Crap i didn't even say goodbye." he then winked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Oh, you." Belle said giggling as she snuggled with him. Eventually though she fell asleep and had her head on his lap.She was so cute when she slept. SHe was curled up in a ball and was snuggled next to Alex.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Oh, you." Belle said giggling as she snuggled with him. Eventually though she fell asleep and had her head on his lap.She was so cute when she slept. SHe was curled up in a ball and was snuggled next to Alex.

he smiled and stroked her cheek as she slept. he watched her sleep quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:55 pm
Dante Kazahana

The next morning Belle was already up and was snuggled under the covers with Alex. She then opened her eyes and kissed him saying "Morning, love." She then smiled as she hugged him happy that she was able to be with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:54 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he woke up, giving her a strange look before he said, "What are you doing in here! You know i don't want you sleeping with me! i'm your master, not your boyfriend!"

suddenly he winked and kissed her, "You thought yesterday was a dream for second. sorry, but i couldn't help it. good morning my beautiful sakura."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm
Dante Kazahana

Belle smiled and kissed him back. "You have a weird sense of humor. But it just makes me want to be with you more." She said and laid her head on his chest as she snuggled up to him and laid in his arms.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Belle smiled and kissed him back. "You have a weird sense of humor. But it just makes me want to be with you more." She said and laid her head on his chest as she snuggled up to him and laid in his arms.

he smiled and gently kissed her deeply, as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. he smiled, "So you hungry?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff