Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:50 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake had a smile on his face"i know you are lethal...we did fight to almost the death in that cave"

" just want to make sure" she smiled eating her dinner. She looked at her ring again too. she didn't know why but she like this simple ring.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake take his food and starts to eat slowly.he looked at her with a smile"so how are you likely living here"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:51 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake take his food and starts to eat slowly.he looked at her with a smile"so how are you likely living here"

" Well, i don't have to bathe in the waterfall and hunt my food down but I miss my family a lot" She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake heard what she said and nod his head"seeing how i'm a nice guy you can go see them"he walk over to her and kissed her cheek  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:06 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake heard what she said and nod his head"seeing how i'm a nice guy you can go see them"he walk over to her and kissed her cheek

" Drake can you come with me to see them?" she kissed his cheek and blush a light red as she got up too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake don't know how Raye's family would be like so he just going to followed her"so how long will it take for us to get to them"he put on his cloak with the hood over his head  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:21 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake don't know how Raye's family would be like so he just going to followed her"so how long will it take for us to get to them"he put on his cloak with the hood over his head

" it's going to take a good half an hour and I have to change" she said walking to her room to change and leaving the door open.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:32 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake headed to his room to pick up his blade.he put it away on his back.he waited outside for Raye to be done chaning into something better for the walk  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:57 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake headed to his room to pick up his blade.he put it away on his back.he waited outside for Raye to be done chaning into something better for the walk

Raye change back into her old clothes and grab her steel mace, putting on her back " let's go" she smiled as she walked out.
[time skip]
Raye and Drake reached the village by sunset, when they would have to spend the night there. Raye called out in her native tongue to signal her arrive back home. All the villagers arrive at her present but when they see Drake they was angered but most of all scare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:06 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drekn seen the others looking at him.his hand reach up to the handled of the blade then move it away"this feel a bit weird right now Raye"he told her with the hood hiding his eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:16 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drekn seen the others looking at him.his hand reach up to the handled of the blade then move it away"this feel a bit weird right now Raye"he told her with the hood hiding his eyes

" he is my guest and you will not hurt him. I am taking my full rights as one of the head of this clan to carry out this order. if you don't agree you are not a part of this family" Raye said in firm tone  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken stayed calm and keep close to Raye.he started to feel tired about how the long walk taking alot out of him"you said it would not take all day to get here"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:41 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken stayed calm and keep close to Raye.he started to feel tired about how the long walk taking alot out of him"you said it would not take all day to get here"

" It's didn't because it was late afternoon when we left" Raye began to walk down to her family's home. It's was Taru, her big brother and Hana, his wife and Mio, her older sister home. She walked and knock on the door. Mio answered the door surprised and grin at both Drake and Raye and whispered something in her sister ear which made Raye blushed deep red but she nodded. Mio let them inside and they went up to her room locking the door behind her. " so..what now?" she asked with deep red on her cheeks.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff