Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Pleasure and Your Pain. [1x2 - Closed and Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 pm

"Lilith!" He yelled starting to run after her when something caught his eye. "This... this is..." He grabbed the notebook and ran after her. He heard her crying. "lilith..."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:57 pm

User Image

Lilith kept running, until she froze and caught a scent. It was faint, but familiar. 'Ali' she thought, and turned into her full tiger form, her bag left on the ground as she went after the scent of Alice and a wolf, her brother and the ordeal forgotten as she rushes to save her friend.

Running for a while, Lilith see's a figure, holding another, a familiar arm drooping down. "Let go of Ali" she growled, as she pounced onto the wolf, watching Alice's body land on a patch of grass.

Getting off the wolf, Lilith stood between her friend, and the predator she knew well. waiting for an attack.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm

User Image

The Wolf growled at the interfering Tigeress and once she had gotten off of him he tii transformed into his Wolf state. Larger than a regular Tiger's as he crouched down with his fur bristling furiously. She stole his prey! And he really didn't take kindly to this... "Tiger... step aside. Why defend a weak Rabbit? All she is ans ever will be is prey, her and her kind." he snarled at her. Confident in this little fight since he had something up his sleeve. No matter what, he was determined to get that alluring and enchanting Rabbit to claim her as his own. She was his now.

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:25 pm

User Image

Lilith glared as the wolf spoke. It wanted to eat her friend, this made her furious. "She may be prey to you, but I have claimed her already, as my friend and family, if you want her, you'll have to kill me since she is the only person that truly accepts me for me. If you don' like that, then leave, or fight" The tigress said, her tail flicking with annoyance, as she got ready for a fight.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Gaz ran towards the sound of commotion, shifting into a tiger on the way. He slams into the wolf trying to snap at it's throat.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

User Image

He growled in frustration, but that's when he smirked coyly. "But you forget, Tigers, that Wolves travel in Packs. She is mine. Foolish Cats." he howled and different arrays of Wolves came out. All in their Wolf form as they bared their teeth and growled at her. Encircling the Tigers as Alice awoke slowly, seeing only Lilly and Gaz in their Tiger form that was huge for her own. Her starry Night eyes widened in fear as it showed in her scent and the captor Wolf grinned while he signals to back away out of the Rabbit's sight. Shifting back into their more human like appearances with their clothes on still. But all Alice saw was Lilly and Gaz and she was backing up slowly. Pure and raw animal fear trained in her as she felt hot tears slid down her cheeks. Remembering how Tigers invaded. How much they've killed. How much and ruthless they can be.

She stood in noddle shaky legs as she backed up. No words could possibly be said from her. Then she backed up into someone, not caring who it was as she cried quietly. Afraid that if any noise made from her might be her end. Strong arms picked her up bridal style as she clung onto the person who stepped into the light. Tall and strong body, firm and protective was his hold around the frightened and scared Night Rabbit. His skin tone was a light tan mixed with soft cream and those pure blood red eyes were cold and fierce. His ears had a short point and his nails were sharpened into claws naturally. His scent was unreadable like his emotions. But anyone with good working eyes can see that he's one thing. A Pure Breed Dragon, one of the last ones left and the only Pure Breed that Alice fully trusts with everything. Including her life as she turned away from the two Tigers. Her fragile form shaking as the Wolves disappeared as the Rabbit was crying into the Dragon's shirt. Clinging onto him tightly as he held her protectively. Looking straight at Lilith and Gaz with cold and iron eyes. "What do you want to do Alice?" he asked the shaking Rabbit in his arms. "I wanna go back home... they'll eat them! The Tigers will eat me!" she cried into his chest as he nodded at her. Looking at the two once again before turning back into the shadows and disappearing. Going back home where they both stay at not far from here.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D

((Long post of DOOM!!))

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:41 pm

User Image

Lilith watched as her brother came in, tackling the main wolf, as other wolves came and as the wolves disappeared, confused. Turning towards her friend, she saw a boy appearing and take her friend up into his arms. She could tell that Alice was scared of both her, her twin, and the wolves. The tigress sighed as she transformed, wanting to say that everything was alright, but the two disappeared before she could.

The tigress was once again lonely...

She turned back the way she came, walking past her brother, since she knew he wanted nothing to do with her, and back into the hall way, where she found her bag, and picked it up

Lilith then walked a few more feet until she came to a door with a picture of stairs on it. It was the way to the roof top, her hide out at lunch and free time. As she climbed the stairs, Lilith was deep in thought, thinking how only a few hours could change your life. Tears formed again, and she ran for her dark corner on the roof once she emerged at the top, slinking down against the wall with an over hang.

Her little corner was concealed and protected with roses that she planted, and there was a small mattress and a shelf full of books. It was protected from all types of weather, and was a warm area, next to a heating duct. There, Lilith sat, letting out years of sadness from being lonely.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

[[I know right XD]]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:18 pm

User Image

Once they appeared inside the condo where the Dragon stayed at, he noticed that her crying and clinging was starting to lessen up. So he gently kissed her forehead in a brotherly manner as she looked up at him and smiled. Taking a look around. Since he was a Dragon, her entrancing eyes have no effect. Because his eyes are the same so they cancel each other out. He soon found himself softly smiling with her as he looked ahead and walked to his room, she found it safer in there when he was gone so he always put her in there. Setting her down on the bed and took a seat next to her, combing through her hair as she purred happily and snuggled into his lap. They stayed like that for a while until she finally let sleep take her. He still combined through her hair for a few more minutes as he thought about what he had observed.

Even before she screamed he could tell that she was in danger, as apart of their Link, so when he got there late because of the Council he saw that Tigeress defending his family that she "claimed" as her own. He was impressed with both her ans her brother, but when he first scented fear on his little sister... that's when he stepped in and took the lead of protecting her for the rest of the way. Now the more he thought about it... he should explain to them. Or else she might not have the protection she needs in that school...

So on that thought, he stood up and used the shadows to transport him to where the Tigeress should be. And when he appeared outside of the rose Bush where she was located at he kept his emotionless mask. "Tigeress, get up and come out. I came here only on Alice's behalf." he said monotone voiced. His arms folded over his chest as he awaited for her to come out so that he could explain. The Dragon can admit, he never trusted Tigers of any breed... but even if they harmed Alice and her childhood which made his hatred grow more, he needed their protection over her. And he needed them to understand what kind of state she is in for them, or at least her, to still be able to protect and care for the young Rabbit when she comes back.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

User Image

Scenting the dragon boy from earlier, Lilith ceased crying, but tears still ran down her face. "My name is Lilith, not tigress." She said quietly as she took the hidden passage out of the hide out, ending up behind the boy. "And you took the only friend I had." she added in a mumble. It was how she saw what had happened as she stared at the back of the boy's head.

She had tear streaks down her face, and her eyes were large and innocent. she wouldn't hurt anyone or anything if she liked them, but she would wait until he explained why he had token her friend. A small breeze past by, and the tigress wrapped her arms around her to stay warm, since she had left her jacket in her hide out.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

[[Layla, wanna join a guild i am re-constructing??? it became a dead guild so now i am changing it an getting new people....but i need a proper vice captain, and i want you and marauder to be my vices ^.^]]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 pm

User Image

The Dragon ignored her mumble and turned his eyes towards her, still they were blank and emotionless. Only because the only person that earned his emotions were Alice and that was it. "You took away my sister... So all I did was protect her from her nightmares... Lilith." ge spoke towards her. Even if they weren't related by blood for now, he knew the ceremony for the two to be connected by blood. Although she said she wanted to wait, he could wait. But for now she was his adopted little sister. "Alice isn't afraid of you or your brother particularly, but she is afraid of Tigers. Scared to death because when she was just a child she had to run for her life because a clan of Tigers attacked her and her family because they were.... game. They harmed her, scarred her forever to the point still she can't sleep alone or live by herself. She still has nightmares remembering every single detail of that day and night. Alice thinks of it as her fault, her fault she couldn't get to me in time and save her mother and unborn twin brother or sisters. That with her other siblings. Don't think she is afraid of you and that she hates you because she doesn't. She loves both you and your twin like you two were her twin brother and sister. Its just your Tiger forms she's frightened around because that day is ingrained in her memory." he explained briefly, not wanting to go into deatil since Alice might tell them either way what happened. This was only a pause so that she could soak it in before her continued.. "She found me that same day and ever since then she has never left without me. She adopted me as her big brother and in return I adopted her as my little sister. But I cant be here to protect her. I need you and your brother to work together to protect Alice. As much as I despise Tigers fir what they've done to the both of us, I'm trusting you to protect and care for her. To put this behind a d love her like the family you've claimed her to be." his voice stern and truthful. Looking af her with his arms still crossed and awaiting her answer.

Lil_Angel_D

((I would love to! Anything I can do to help you out, I'll be happy to do.))

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 am

User Image

Lilith paused to think about what the dragon had said. she saw no emotion in his eyes, and frowned. It reminded her a lot like her brother. Sighing she stepped forward and stretched her hand out. "I want to be her friend, and those who are close to me will be protected until I die. I wont harm her or anyone close to her because if they are important to Ali, they are important to me." she smiled waiting for the boy to shake her hand. "If it makes you feel better, I won't transform into my tiger self around her until she is used to me being a tiger." then she let out a childish smile, her eyes closing and everything. She felt a lot happier knowing that she had a chance to make friends.

Layla Listressa

marauder25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:07 pm

User Image

He observed her curiously, but grateful that she will still protect Alice he smiled. Although it was faint and small, he still smiled gratefully and even took her hand lightly. "Arigatō Lilith... I'm in your debt." He says gratefully to her. As for her not transforming into her Tiger form, he nodded as he let go of her hand from shaking it. "That will probably help her. If you want to visit her, here's my address and room number. This is where she's staying with me until I get her mental state back up. It would help her to see the both of you in this state, so that way she knows who to trust. But she will not be returning to the school for the month, maybe even more." he paused for a moment as he gave her the folded piece of paper with everything she needed written on it, "If the front desk asks who you need in that condo number, tell them Cheney, Rogue and Miko, Alice." he added before bowing at the waist to her and rose as she stuffed his hands in his pockets and started walking away.

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 pm

User Image

Lilith smiled and bowed after taking the paper. Standing straight up again, she said, "Depending on the home work we get in class, i'll come over to help Ali with the new lessons so that she doesn't fall behind, so i'l come over after school tomorrow if that would be okay." She waited for a reply as she read the address, and grinned. It was actually down the hall from her condo that she shared with her brother.

Layla Listressa

marauder25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 pm

User Image

Rogue nodded, "whenever your able to visit... I'll welcome you in if she feels well. Good day Lilith." He waves at her briefly before using the shadows to disappear again, going back into the condo where he found Alice still fast asleep. Smiling, he checked on her briefly before going into the kitchen to fix up something for them to eat.

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 pm

User Image

Lilith grinned and ran back into her hide out. She would stay there for a while and wait, doing her homework as she tried to focus on the the problems in front of her. It took time to get over the excitement as she worked. The warmth from the heater helped her as she thought through the work.

Layla Listressa

marauder25
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas