Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Detour on Victory Lane (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura saw the baby Zubat and started to shake as she froze. She screamed a little but didn't want to wake Alex but was scared. She covered her mouth and said "Go on, shoo." She then waved a shooing motion to the Zubat.

bumps  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura got scared and scooched back away from the baby Zubat befoer she threw it a peice of food. "A-Are you hungry?" She said scared. She hten reached forward, shakly wanting to try to pet the baby Zubat and conquer her fear.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura got scared and scooched back away from the baby Zubat befoer she threw it a peice of food. "A-Are you hungry?" She said scared. She hten reached forward, shakly wanting to try to pet the baby Zubat and conquer her fear.

He slowly crawled to the piece of food and slowly began to eat. When she reached to pet him, instead the zubat suddenly climbed on her. It quickly climbed up her arm to her neck, where it suddenly snuggled into her neck, happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura jumped a bit when the zubat climbed up her arm. But then she kissed the Zubat's head and smiled and thought "This isn't so bad." She then went back to cooking letting the Zubat taste the food to make sure it was right. She giggled and pet his head saying "Would you like me to be your trainer little one? When your old enough I'll teach you to train and you don't have to stay in your pokeball if you don't want to." She then kissed the Zubat's fuzzy cheek as Sebastian woke up and smiled seeing her having conquered her fear of the pokemon. Now if they could only make her feel comfortable in caves.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura jumped a bit when the zubat climbed up her arm. But then she kissed the Zubat's head and smiled and thought "This isn't so bad." She then went back to cooking letting the Zubat taste the food to make sure it was right. She giggled and pet his head saying "Would you like me to be your trainer little one? When your old enough I'll teach you to train and you don't have to stay in your pokeball if you don't want to." She then kissed the Zubat's fuzzy cheek as Sebastian woke up and smiled seeing her having conquered her fear of the pokemon. Now if they could only make her feel comfortable in caves.

Zubat smiled, then slowly walked to the pokeball. Tapping its head against the ball, it entered the ball. After several seconds the ball stopped rocking then returned to normal.

"Looks like you handled that well." Alex said smiling, leaning on his hand as he watched her. he had seen the entire thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:26 pm
Sakura smiled and picked up the pokeball and let the Zubat out letting him climb up her arm and onto her shoulder. She giggled and looked at Alex. "Breakfast is ready." She said and handed him a plate of food. SHe gave the Zubat some of her food since she made too much. "here you can eat next to me." She said and smiled at him. "You'll need a name though little one." She said then thought about it. "How about Boomer?" She added and looked at the Zubat with a smile.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Sakura smiled and picked up the pokeball and let the Zubat out letting him climb up her arm and onto her shoulder. She giggled and looked at Alex. "Breakfast is ready." She said and handed him a plate of food. SHe gave the Zubat some of her food since she made too much. "here you can eat next to me." She said and smiled at him. "You'll need a name though little one." She said then thought about it. "How about Boomer?" She added and looked at the Zubat with a smile.

Alex took his plate and took a bite, "Mmm tastes great. just like old times."

The Zubat heard his new name, thought a moment, then gently licked her cheek. He then climbed down and began to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled when Boomer licked her cheek. "Thanks It's a recipe I've been dying to try." She said smiling as she ate her food.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled when Boomer licked her cheek. "Thanks It's a recipe I've been dying to try." She said smiling as she ate her food.

Alex smiled then something else caught his attention. Riolu apparently got jealous of Boomer warming up on sakura and growled at him. He looked like he was about to fight Boomer when suddenly boomer looked up from his bowl and shot riolu with a confuse ray. Alex laughed and picked up riolu, "Better learn to share, Rio."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:24 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at Riolu and said "Don't worry Riolu. I still love you." She said taking the confused pokemon out of ALex's hands and picked up Boomer before she hugged them gently and kissed them on their foreheads. "I have enough love for all of you." She said and smiled happily as she held them.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at Riolu and said "Don't worry Riolu. I still love you." She said taking the confused pokemon out of ALex's hands and picked up Boomer before she hugged them gently and kissed them on their foreheads. "I have enough love for all of you." She said and smiled happily as she held them.

Riolu smiled and hugged her.

Alex sat there and smiled, as he quickly finished the last of the breakfast. "God i missed real cooking. I can do lunch and dinner, but usually for breakfast is granola bars." He then threw away the paper plate (AKA letting Ifrit set it on fire), then began to check on his Pokemon. Afterwards, he began to clean up the small camp site and returned his team to full health before putting them in their balls, all except Alastor to light the room and Riolu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:54 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura ate her food with Riolu in her lap and Boomer on her shoulder. She smiled and started to play with them some while Sebastian helped Alex and her other pokemon in their pokeballs. SHe smiled as they played and laughed somewhat.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:18 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura ate her food with Riolu in her lap and Boomer on her shoulder. She smiled and started to play with them some while Sebastian helped Alex and her other pokemon in their pokeballs. SHe smiled as they played and laughed somewhat.

After he was finished he sat down next to Alastor and Sebastion as he watched her play with the pokemon. He was happy she was happy. After a while, when their playing cooled down for a moment he walked over, "So are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked at the passage way and was a little nervous. But nodded and said "Yeah, I'm ready." Then she walked next to ALex shaking a bit but she wanted to best her fears of caves and the pokemon inside.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked at the passage way and was a little nervous. But nodded and said "Yeah, I'm ready." Then she walked next to ALex shaking a bit but she wanted to best her fears of caves and the pokemon inside.

He saw her already getting nervious and took her hand, "Don't worry. I'll be right here." He then began to lead her into the cave, Alastor in front of them to light the way.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff