Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Interlude to a Phantasm (Main Thread) ((A/O)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:15 pm
"Keldeo is a rare pokemon. He's a legendary, so mean people like these guys want to take him and use them for their own." Skye explained to Vergil. Sora was gliding in the air, using acrobatics to knock down both pokemon and PLF trainers. Was there no end to this? The numbers have gone down, but there was quite a bit left. At that moment, Skye heard a small squeak in her mind before she saw many of the surrounding PLF members and their pokemon be picked up by Psychic before being teleported into the sea. She smiled to herself and mentally thanked her little friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Every Rose has its Thorns."

"Thanks, I'd rather not have to explain to my brother about why Victini disappeared on my watch." Layla said gratefully and let out her Torterra to help thin the herd a little. What she didn't know was that Arika's shadow seemed to extend more towards the lighthouse.

"Mine are just sharper than normal."

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:03 pm
Demetri Collins

User Image

"The answer to your question is yes."

"Geez, had I known this was going to happen I would have brought more than two Pokemon with me." Demetri said and sighed, he didn't want his Pichu fighting just yet, it wasn't ready yet. Suddenly a loud roar let out and everyone turned to see what appeared to be an incredibly large Hydregion. The PLF saw this and fled in terror, screaming about something, if one listened hard enough they would hear the words "Cipher" and "Shadow". As the large Pokemon neared Demetri, Vergil and Skye it was revealed to be an illusion perpetrated by a lone, but very agitated Zorua. "Damn." Demetri said in amazement.

"What'd you ask again?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am
Skye wasn't sure what those people have said or what they meant, but she ended up chuckling when the Hydregion turned back into a Zorua. "Nice one." she said as her pokemon gathered around her feet once the PLF members were gone.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 am
Demetri Collins

User Image

"You know what, I don't care what anyone thinks, I am so bringing this guy with me." Demetri said and picked up the Zorua, hugging it as he raved about how adorable it was and just how awesome its deception had been until he set it down and let out his Pichu. "All right, one on one, Gold, we're gonna get this one to come with us. Lets do it!" Demetri said excitedly and began battling the Zorua.

"What'd you ask again?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 pm
“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime,
But I got street savoire faire.”

Several minutes of fighting, and the goons are finally forced to sail away on their ships. "Think we showed those jerks.", Arika says with a grin. She trots over to her pokemon and starts looking them over for any damage they may have taken.

“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bebopulation,
And I got street saviore faire.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 pm
"Oh, I'm so sorry" Mary squealed as she got off him. she looked behind her to see that the two PLF members had caught up. After thinking for a moment, Mary got up and turned to Eliza and Kory. "Ember, Icicle Spear!"she said pointing to the two goons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Slowly getting to his feet Jacob watched the last of the PLF members being dispatched by Mary's pokemon as he laughed a bit as he dusted himself off. "Well it was fun while it lasted hey guys" he asked to his pokemon that surrounded him currently
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm
Demetri Collins

User Image

After several minutes of battling, Demetri caught the Zorua and held the ball in his hand with triumph. Having captured his first Pokemon in the Unova region. Then a woman in an orange hoodie came up to the group. "Excuse me, my name is Bianca and I work for Professor Juniper, do you know if there was someone from Johto who just arrived here, with the sudden commotion I wasn't able to get to the ship to greet him." She said sheepishly. "Um, I came from Johto, but I don't think anyone was expecting me, some dude in a white coat gave me his ticket before I boarded." Demetri explained and Bianca looked surprised, mumbling something about not being told about this new development. Deciding to put that issue aside for the present she turned to Demetri and asked him if he would like a Unova Starter Pokemon, figuring he was either an acquaintance of the man or worked for him. After much deliberation, Demetri chose Oshawott and received an upgrade to his Pokedex before Bianca took off, claiming she was going to ask Professor Juniper about the matter. "Two new Pokemon in two minutes, that's got to be some kind of record." Demetri mumbled while his Typhlosion rolled his eyes.

"What'd you ask again?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

((Minnta, Victini is now under your control))

Layla was about to give her thanks once again to the woman when Victini came running out of the lighthouse towards them. However this time, its shadow seemed to be extending towards Arika's, the two connecting soon after, then in a flash of light Victini disappeared leaving Layla bewildered, but Arika would feel a rather energetic presence tugging at her mind, trying to communicate to her that she had been chose to go with it on a journey with the fate of Unova and the world at stake.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 pm
“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime,

The flash of light causes Arika to jump. "The hell!?", she mumbles, bringing a hand up to her head, "God, that feels weird..." She stands silently, hand still on her head as she tries to sort out what the hell the weird presence in her head was. After several long minutes, she speaks up, "Would I sound crazy if I said that I think that Victini is in my head..?"

“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bebopulation,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Somehow, I don't think so, that's weird." Layla said, wondering if what her brother had talked about before he left was really true.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm
“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime,

"That's... Not terribly comforting...", Arika sighs. She rubs her temples in an attempt to make her head feel a little less weird, though it doesn't do much good. "Do you know what that flash was?"

“Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bebopulation,

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm
Vergil
Answers... is that what you want?

Vegil smiles seeing that the PFL members were in retreat. He smiled and in a flash had the nearby humans that had been fighting the PFL, Keldeo, and some of the other humnas Pokemon wrapped in a hug susspending them in mid air. "Won won won won won!"

Razor meanwhile just looked over thinking about something he felt during the battle. *The other human she has one.... so is it fate or is it chance that these paths meet?*  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm
(He must have some big arms to hug everyone at once xD )

Skye giggled at Vergil's reaction. "Yes, we won." she said as her pokemon were feeling squished. Some squirmed out of his grasp as Skye too broke a bit away from the hug so she could greet the new guy. "Hey, thanks for the help and congrats on the two new Pokemon. I'm Skye and this is Vergil. You're from Johto?" she asked as she introduced herself and the boy next to her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff