Submit

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:20 pm
The door opened to the parlor to where Severide waited. "I take it your beloved queen is ready to see me then?" He said as a guard walked in. The guard just motioned to follow. Not really saying much beside the usually grunts. The doors to throne room opened.

"Oh, Eureka what good it is to see you again." He bellowed walking up to the throne with his arms wide. He noticed the slight cold that lingered in the air. "I hope Lucian hasn't gone and done something rash." He added folding his arms and looking around. It was much different then this throne room. His had lingering plants and looked good with the growing forestry. So he wasn't really use to all the brightish colours.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm
Eureka smiled, Severide's usual vibrancy quite refreshing compared to Lucian's severity. She crossed her legs, her eyes watching the Southern King with amusement. The throne room was bright and ornate, rich colors adding liveliness to the walls. "That is unlike you to worry about Lucian," she murmured. She leaned back, tapping her lips, a sly grin on her face. "If Lucian had gone and done something rash, it'd probably benefit you more...," she added. She tilted her head and cleared her throat, straightening in her seat.

"So what brings the Southern King here to my abode?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm
"abit of this and abit of that. And beside you should know how giddy i get when people make threats against my life. I always like to see if they manger to go through with the act." He replied. He motioned the guard to bring him a chair. While he was one for standing sitting felt much better after his long day.

"Well i don't think i will have to bring you up to speed with all thats going on in the world, do i? The guard had pulled up a rather plain looking chair. A frown appeared on Severide's face. "I do hope you don't expect me to sit on that?" He said to the guard who had less facial expression the the chair next to him. Severide waved the guard away. "May i ask we take this else where. Maybe where the suns shines and the decor that i have to sit on his on par with my exceptions with this lovely palace." He asked in a tone that voiced a little displeasure.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm
SnowPuppy_McL

Lucian Dantes

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucian left the castle in time to see the girl showing off her magic. He approached clapping slowly with each step. "Well done, very well done. What would someone like you, clearly a fan of water, be doing in the driest Kingdom of the three?"

Lucian's question was sincere. He had to wait in the Kingdom until the Queen sent her answer to him. Wether it be guard assigned to kill him, or guards assigned to take him back to her. The ribbons of water froze solid and fell to the ground shattering.

"My people are as brittle as the land they live on."

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 pm
Kaia opened her cat-like eyes as someone spoke to her and that someone happened to be the Dragon King. She didn't say anything to him for a moment until the ice shattered around her, and she brought her arms back down to her sides. "You're not so bad yourself" She commented with a playful smile before taking a bow, knowing to show her respect towards a king. "This is my home, Sir." She stood straight and looked around at the dry place. "It's hard for even me to believe now that I'm actually here again"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm
SnowPuppy_McL

Lucian Dantes

User Image

"Home is not a place, home is where you want to be. This is the land you were born to. Why is it hard for you to believe you are here, because it is so dry? Or perhaps it is because you took a far greater journey then I to get back?" Lucian asked again. "You know, the ribbon is child's play compared to what full power can do, you should look into finding a teacher. The mind can absorb as long as the seat can endure." Lucian said as he looked up at the sky. He was dreading when he returned to the North and hosted Stark's funeral. Stark had been his friend.

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:21 am
"Home is where your heart is...but my heart lies no where." Kaia said, "Maybe this isn't home for me anymore, but it's still a dear place to me." This is when Kaia got slightly offended, though she'd never really admit it. He had no idea the extent of her power. "And I can do far greater things my powers, thank you." She bit at her bottom lip, "that WAS simple childs play. It is a dry land, sir, its harder to do things you can normally do where water is all around. I practiced on this land, harnessed my power here." She was talking a bit much, "This is a great land to practice on. The limited resources make it harder..and when you leave you wouldn't believe how possibly easy it is to wield your power. Though being away so long, I'm not used to this land as well as I used to be." She pushed her hair back again and crossed her arms. "Having someone to practice with would help me, I'm sure; but a teacher? I'd rather it be more like equals, teaching each other how to better their powers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 pm
Lucian Dantes

User Image

"There is some merit to your method but you must remember, not only will it become stronger, it will become harder to control. As for your idea on why having a teacher is no fun, perhaps you are right. I happen to have a little of free time. How about a short match. Three points, a point will be awarded if your attack hits your opponent. What do you say? It could be fun." Lucian took a few steps back incase she took his challenge.

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 pm
Kaia smiled a little at his offer but almost didn't take it. She opened her mouth to decline, but then she was just thinking of having a practice partner. "Okay," she smiled slightly, her sharp k9 hanging over her bottom lip a tiny bit. "I can't say I can do any damage to the Dragon of the North, but I can give it a try." She looked around at the few people around them, "But not here.." she'd prefer somewhere with no people around, for sometimes her anger could get the best of her and she could act rash at times. Then she got an idea, "I know where we can go.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:40 pm
Lucian Dantes

User Image

"If I do well enough you won't damage me. Lead the way." Lucian said ready to follow her wherever she lead him.

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm
Kaia wasn't exactly a people person. So when she did have to talk to people, she never really knew the right thing to say; especially to a king. She just wasn't used to it, but then she didn't really care either. She turned and walked down the way some before turning into a tight ally way in between the stone houses and buildings. They came out the other end after a long moment and continued down the slightly worn path until she just suddenly stopped in a bare field. Nobody ever came down here; it was the only place she'd ever found peace in, which also helped her connect with her power and mind more. She turned to him and looked around at the bare place with a slight shrug, "We're here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm
Lucian Dantes

User Image

"Good place to train..." Lucian said looking around. "Let's begin." Lucian looked over at her and a rod of ice shot up from the ground flying in her direction. He gave no warning It was dull and would only feel like a punch if it hit her, but he doubted it would.

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm
Kaia could feel the shift in the water under the earth and she leaped out of the way gracefully before swiftly running at him as water molded around her arm and into a point past her hand. She would've ran after him, but she prefered to stay farther away. The water turned into ice and shot out straight at his stomach, though it would hrdly leave a mark on him, she knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 pm
Lucian Dantes

User Image

"Remember it is always harder to beat an enemy who shares the element you control." Lucian advised as the ice stopped and broke into hundreds of little shards that shot back at her. Maybe she didn't know how to stop many things at once, maybe she did, it was all just building up.

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:36 am
She expected something like that from him, so she wasn't surprised whn he used it against her. She waved her hand towards the right and the shards followed for the most part, except for she'd done it a little too late. One had hit her, though she didn't really care. It wasn't about score to her, sh only wanted to better her power. "Yeah, but that's something we really can't controle." She gave him a shrug, before holdin up a finger. "One point" she stated before prowling around him. Her spots had darkened and her eyes glew lightly, even her nails and k9s seemed to grow longer. Then she pounced, using the water in the earth to help her leap a little higher and in a split senond, tendril of water came from her hands and wrapped aroun the kings neck only to have it harden into thick ice. Then she pulled as hard as she could with him at the end of it as she landed on her two feet, crouched slightly behind him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff