Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Pokemon Gen VI: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm
Rubai Sora

I thought the Move Tutors were different from the Heart Scale guy. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm
Rainbows Dash

I'm even more super excited for October myself! It's my boyfriend and I's anniversary so we're going to get them for it! ; w; Like we did with B2W2. XD
I hope you're able to get both! I'd love to be able to play through both but I don't think I can get two. xD Since I'll be wanting other games too lol.
I can't wait to see all the other Pokemon in 3D too. They picked the weirdest assortment of Pokemon for the trailer. xD
Like who wants to see Magikarp in 3D? Though Chespin totally messed him up lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 pm
What the hell? Didn't Black and White just come out? >: |  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 pm
Radiant Mercy

Kind of. xD;

This wont be out until October, so it's still pretty long in between.
Just not as long as the other ones. o.o

They have probably been working on this since they started BW though, maybe even before, because they admitted to starting work on BW even when working on DP. They always have a separate team working on the future. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:46 pm
Yokies

D'awww, that's the cutest anniversary gift ever. I hope you guys have extra fun with it, then!
Thank you! That would be amazing; I've only had one of each dual release in the past, so getting both would be a real treat.
I know what you mean. I'm constantly drawn between buying a second Pokemon game and a brand new game, and the new game usually wins, but the craving for Pokemon lives on. D:
I know. Patrat in 3D. Why would you should us this. :I We will be seeing hundreds of them when the game comes out, don't rub it in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm
Rainbows Dash

Pokemon definitely makes everything cute/better. XD We will, we'll "fight" over which starter is better lolol.
You're welcome. :3 I've only had one of each as well. Only in 4th gen did I get two of one region, but the second one was the third installment (Diamond/Platinum).
Yeah, you don't want to burn out on too much Pokemon so it's usually good to get other games in between. xD I also want Animal Crossing as well.
I have no idea why they showed us Patrat lol. Let us see something old like a Zigzagoon if you want to use the "token normal-type" lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jordan_0011

Greedy Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 pm
Yokies
jordan_0011

It's awesome that you're getting a 3DS for it! c:
My boyfriend and I luckily already had our 3DS's so we're prepared! B3

Do you know which starter you want to pick yet? XD

Hmm...I don't know xD

Probably the fire type, or the water one, cause it look's really cute. But if the grass type is really gonna be half dark type like a post I saw says, then I'll get that one.

But so far, not too sure yet. How'bout you? c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm
jordan_0011

A post said they thought he'd be half dark? Hm. I thought if any of them were going to be it was the frog, since he was all ninja-y and stuff. xD

I want the frog, I really really like it! It's weird, I used to always pick the Fire-type, but since 4th gen I've been going with Water the first time around lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:59 pm
Yokies
Rubai Sora

I thought the Move Tutors were different from the Heart Scale guy. xD

User Image

I think they changed it in recent games that you have to give a heart scale to move tutors. It's been awhile since I've need to go to them.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm
Rubai Sora

I know there are tutors who teach moves if they give you shards, but those are set moves.
I know the Heart Scale guy is the only one who can teach old moves though, not just random ones.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 pm
Yokies
Rubai Sora

I know there are tutors who teach moves if they give you shards, but those are set moves.
I know the Heart Scale guy is the only one who can teach old moves though, not just random ones.

User Image

That's what I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:28 pm
Rubai Sora

I'm just confused about the part where you say any move the Pokemon knew.
Heart Scale guy only teaches moves the Pokemon could have learned through level-up while in that stage.
Like even if a pre-evolution could learn something through level up, if it's evolution can't it's not available at the Heart Scale guy.
So I was just confused about it being there to be relearned later when after you evolve Eevee it can't relearn Baton Pass. sweatdrop

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm
Yokies
Rubai Sora

I'm just confused about the part where you say any move the Pokemon knew.
Heart Scale guy only teaches moves the Pokemon could have learned through level-up while in that stage.
Like even if a pre-evolution could learn something through level up, if it's evolution can't it's not available at the Heart Scale guy.
So I was just confused about it being there to be relearned later when after you evolve Eevee it can't relearn Baton Pass. sweatdrop

User Image

It can do that, but it can teach moves it learned. So, once it evolves, I can teach it Baton Pass again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Rubai Sora

o-o; I'm just really confused now.
Everywhere I read about the Heart Scale guy says that Pokemon cannot relearn moves if their current form cannot learn them by level up.
None of Eevee's evolutions can learn Baton Pass by level up, so I'm just really, really confused now lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Yokies
Rubai Sora

o-o; I'm just really confused now.
Everywhere I read about the Heart Scale guy says that Pokemon cannot relearn moves if their current form cannot learn them by level up.
None of Eevee's evolutions can learn Baton Pass by level up, so I'm just really, really confused now lol.

User Image

True, it can't learn it. but if it knew it in a previous stage, it can relearn it. At least, in gen IV. I have no clue in gen V.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces