Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hated one (Remake and reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Vincent Hammond

"How do you know all this and what does the dream mean" She said alittle bit scared. She had no idea what the dream meant but whatever it was she didn't like it. She began to shake some just from remembering the fear that was all around her in the dream. SHe hugged her arms and tried to hodl back the tears that were trying to work their way out of her eyes. At this point you could see ehr shaking.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"How do you know all this and what does the dream mean" She said alittle bit scared. She had no idea what the dream meant but whatever it was she didn't like it. She began to shake some just from remembering the fear that was all around her in the dream. SHe hugged her arms and tried to hodl back the tears that were trying to work their way out of her eyes. At this point you could see ehr shaking.

"well. . . . Ive been. . . . Having that dream every night the past year or so. . . And it always starts with me in a jet black outfit with a dark mask. I seem to destroy everything with my powers setting things ablaze. Until i see a girl running towards me. Then i wake up."

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney then looked at him. "But why would you do that?" She then blushed and said "Your so sweet and to be honest....even though we just met. ...I can tell you care about me and I care about you." She was blushing deeper than before when she said that. The kids from school were starting to get suspicious but she didn't care. She smiled with her blush on her face and her ears back against her head with her tail wrapped around her.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney then looked at him. "But why would you do that?" She then blushed and said "Your so sweet and to be honest....even though we just met. ...I can tell you care about me and I care about you." She was blushing deeper than before when she said that. The kids from school were starting to get suspicious but she didn't care. She smiled with her blush on her face and her ears back against her head with her tail wrapped around her.

Edwards face bursted bright red as he fiddled with his hands. He looked as he tried to think of something to say. She could see he was completely flustered. He got up and kissed her forehead. He sat down looking back down with his thumbs going around each other quickly. After a couple minutes he got up. "i'll be right back." he said running to the kitchen.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney blushed when he gave her a kiss on the forehead. She nodded and waited for him to come back after he left wondering what he was doing. Her father and mother were mad since she didn't come home and were wondering where she was. She knew she would get it when she got home.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney blushed when he gave her a kiss on the forehead. She nodded and waited for him to come back after he left wondering what he was doing. Her father and mother were mad since she didn't come home and were wondering where she was. She knew she would get it when she got home.

Edward was talking to his parents friend. He came back with some drinks and saw her face. "Are you ok. . . . You look a little uneasy." he said sitting next to her and looking her in the eyes.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked at him and said "It's nothing." With a smile on her face. SHe didn't want to get into more trouble with her parents. THen she looked into his eyes and blushed deeply.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:18 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked at him and said "It's nothing." With a smile on her face. SHe didn't want to get into more trouble with her parents. THen she looked into his eyes and blushed deeply.

His gut was telling him that something was wrong. But he surpressed the feeling. He started scratching behind her right ear drinking his drink.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney felt him scratching behind her right ear and her tail began to wag happily. She then smiled happily and blushed as she nuzzled his arm.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney felt him scratching behind her right ear and her tail began to wag happily. She then smiled happily and blushed as she nuzzled his arm.

Edward blushed as he glanced at his classmates gossiping. He felt his phone go off. He took it out and looked. It was a text saying people from school were trying to friend him on face book.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney smiled as she looked at him. Then when his phone went off she blushed and said "Sorry. That usually happens when someone scratches my ear." She then smiled in an embarrassed way and took a ip of her drink. Once their food was at their table, she ate and had really good manners. She was happy with Edward and wanted to stay with him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney smiled as she looked at him. Then when his phone went off she blushed and said "Sorry. That usually happens when someone scratches my ear." She then smiled in an embarrassed way and took a ip of her drink. Once their food was at their table, she ate and had really good manners. She was happy with Edward and wanted to stay with him.

Edward ate his food with very fine table manners also. Once his food was done he looked down. "im moving in about a week." he said glancing at her.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney had finished her food and said "Why? Where are you moving too?" She then looked sad. She wanted to be with him and not have him be alone anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney had finished her food and said "Why? Where are you moving too?" She then looked sad. She wanted to be with him and not have him be alone anymore.

"i have to go to russia because my parents old lawyer found a secret estate under there name up there." he said leaning forward on the table.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked down then said "But why does it have to be so far away? I like hanging out with you. I had hoped that you and I would become good friends." She felt like crying. Her ehart couldn't take much more sadness in her life. As it was her parents beat her and she was alone in this world since no one believed her.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff