Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:32 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

”Oh…” he admitted rather sheepishly, the breath escaped the portcullis as the white fanged bars clenched tight together, but it was still too late. He’d lost track of her classes, he supposed, especially in consideration of the fact that she simply couldn’t even show up for them. It was almost mechanical now how he began to despise the sun and everything it meant to him now. ”Well… you’ll still cook for me though, right? I’m ruddy dreadful, must’a almost burned the bloody kitchen down a few times before my mum kicked me out of there entirely, then again, she always did say I’d pay better attention if I’d stop eating everything while she made it….” He shrugged again. But then his face twisted up in backlash. Did he really just say that? How could he be so bloody cold, to talk about his own mum in the face of this?

But, really, the world couldn’t tiptoe around it forever. The more that happened, the harder it would be for her to move on, and really, he couldn’t expect her to be happy if she hadn’t moved on, could he? A reassuring arm draped around her waist to pull her closer, keep her safe.

The bell above the door chimed as they stepped outside into the dark world, the light summer breeze swept through and bade to remind him of just how used to the cold he’d become. He’d barely registered the breeze, not when he had Grace in his arms, her cold flesh radiating against his own as she inched herself on her toes to grace a cool kiss on his hot skin. And, as if she’d been reading his mind, she kissed him again, and told him not to worry, as hard as that was, he obliged happily.

”Ha, you know I’ve never been good at taking orders,” Dominic smirked playfully, spinning Grace around to face him fully and swept his arms around her again as ghosting lips teased hers while he spoke. ”But I guess so,” she must have been able to feel the smirk that lifted his lips as he forced her against his chest, his tongue teased her bottom lip, almost begging for entrance.

Hell, he could have stood there and snogged her all night, if he could, and for all of life could tell, he had every intention to do so.

Until they had to run.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Just Outside Luchino Caffe
Early Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie could just picture his mother swatting him from the kitchen before he ruined the place and him stealing a couple more morsels of food on his way out. She giggled at the image. "Sounds like my dad." She said quietly, looking up at him curiously. "He couldn't cook to save his life.... I've always figured he was the reason my mum was teaching me how to cook the minute I could walk and talk. She didn't want two people in the house that could burn down her kitchen in a few minutes flat." She laughed quietly and glanced around for a moment as they stepped out into the fresh summer air. Sometimes she forgot that she did have good memories of her parents buried underneath the pain and depression. She missed them... but it didn't do to dwell on things she couldn't change, and she knew she'd regret it if she only ever thought of all the painful memories and forgot the good ones. 

She squeaked in surprise, drawn out of her thoughts as he spun her around, his lips ghosting over her flesh as he teased her with his words. She wanted to roll her eyes at him and his heart stopping, utterly distracting, devilish smirk.... but he had her locked in his arms, tight against his chest, and his lips against hers were the only thing she could think about at the moment. He was relentless as he snogged her. Her arms automatically found their way around his neck as her lips parted against his.

She knew his parents would come after him.... it was just a matter of how long it would take.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja
[/spoiler

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 am
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image
User Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden came in the place, awaiting his girlfriend to suddenly appear. He did go a tad early, but not too much earlier. He didn't want to be stuck waiting for too long. Jayden went to a table and sat down, looking around at various people, working on laptops, cell phones, and whatever new technology that was on the market. Jayden almost felt obsolete for not having a laptop. He has been urging his parents to buy one, but he feels as if they do not want to be tied to the muggle world at all. They had nothing against muggles at all, but they just don't like what the technology stands for.

He now just looked at the doorway waiting to see that familiar beautiful face of Newlyn's to walk into the door. He could not wait to see her finally. She probably did some fun things at the school while he was gone. He did know that she was in that music club that Ariana Hawthorne had taken the reins for. That probably was interesting. Whatever Newlyn or her sisters had said, he could not wait to hear it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:03 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

It's time to begin, isn't it: Happy
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: Jay!
I'm just the same as I was: Elsie, Morven, and Jay
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Luchino's

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R |

Newlyn pushed open the door to Luchino's, a hand on each of her sister's shoulders as she guided them inside in front of her. Her blue eyes suddenly lit up at seeing Jay sitting alone at a table, and she hurried over with a beaming smile on her face. Elsie and Morven followed along, looking over their older sister's boyfriend for the first time. "Jay!" she exclaimed, and threw her arms around him in a hug. "I missed you," she whispered, head resting momentarily on his shoulder, before she released him, and looked back at her sisters. "These are my sisters, Elsie and Morven."

I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: So this is him...
I'm just the same as I was: Newlyn, Morven, and Jay

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 10 |

Elsie's face crinkled up in a happy grin and she skipped forward and waved at Jayden enthusiastically. "Hi! I've wanted to meet you for the longest time!" she said, her voice full of energy. She slid into a seat, and stared up at him merrily.

I don't ever wanna be you: Bored
Don't wanna be just like you: This is him? Eh.
What I'm sayin' is, this is the anthem: Newlyn, Elsie and Jay
Throw all your hands up: Luchino's

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 8 |

Morven's face was completely devoid of any expression. She looked the older boy up and down, and shrugged. "So. I must say, I'm underwhelmed. Newlyn makes you out like you're some Gryffindor god. She's hopelessly in-" Her words were cut off by Newlyn's hand covering her mouth. She thought it best to do some damage control while she could. "This is Morven. She's..." the dark haired girl shrugged. "Different," Elsie volunteered from her seat. Morven wormed out of her sister's grip and sat down with a moody pout.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞

Jayden had gotten up from his seat to hug his girlfriend, kissing her on the cheek. He was so glad to see her that he just could not stop smiling. He loved being with her, being around her. He smiled at her, then finally kissed her again on the lips. Seeing her made him happy, extremely happy. Jayden smiled at the other girls too. "You must be Elsie. It's nice to finally meet you. I've been wanting to meet you for quite some time," he said, smiling at her. He finally looked over to the last girl, that coy smirk on his face.

"And Morven, I must say, I agree with you. I am no Gryffindor God. But what her and I have isn't about what I look like. It's about what's in here," he said, pointing at his heart, probably sounding a little dorky, but it was alright because it was true. He smiled and took Newlyn's hand in his. "Come on, our table is over here," he said, leading them to a small table in the corner so the Muggles could not here what they were talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn was happy to see that he could handle Morven, as not many people could. She followed Jay to the table in the corner, followed by her sisters. She sat down next to Jay, with Elsie and Morven as well. "So how has your summer been?" she asked him gently. He'd gone through some tough times lately, but hopefully things would be better soon.

So stay there: Happy
'Cause I'll be coming over: So this is her boyfriend...
While our blood's still young: Newlyn, Morven, and Jayden
It's so young, it runs: Luchino's

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

Elsie bounced in her seat a little, looking between Newlyn and Jayden. He seemed like a nice guy, and so far she strongly approved. With any luck their father would never find out about him.

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven sulked in her seat. Stupid boyfriend. Stupid dorky boyfriend. Hmph. Okay, so he could have been a lot worse, but he hadn't exactly won her over yet. She wished she still had her bangs. It was more fun to stare at people from behind them. It creeped people out to see a little girl staring at them like that.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Jayden instantly shrugged to her question. "It's been quite uneventful for me liking. This right here is the brightest spot of it if I have to say so myself," he said to Newlyn, chuckling a bit. It really hasn't been that good of a summer, but now that he was with his beautiful fourth year of a girlfriend, he felt like it was going to become better. They really have been dating for quite some time. Which made him realize what he had gotten.

"Oh yes, I just remembered. I know I missed our 2 year anniversary Newlyn not being in school and all, but I got you this," he said giving her a box that concealed a beautiful necklace with the girl's birthstone on it. "That's your birthstone Newlyn, the amethyst, it stands for courage, stability, sincerity, tranquility, and inner strength. I've been wanting to give you this for a couple months. Happy belated Anniversary," he said to her, smiling.

"But other than that, how have all of your summers been?" he asked, making sure to get all of the girls into the conversation.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:11 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic felt the rush of life swell inside in a tangent, knitting together the broken hopes and dreams like blood clotting at the seams. It was a restraint on himself and his thoughts, that little voice in the back of his mind that wept poisonous tears, and all he could do was hold it back as it was building in his heart, freedom. Just a small taste, but he was an addict now all the same. So, he savored every moment. His fingers curled into her, gently clutching what he could until even his warm flesh began to freeze from her chilling flesh. It was a dance of ice and fire on lips as tongues tangled. A chill spiralled up and down his spine and he broke away, if only just to breathe.

"Y'know," he began playfully, eager to seize her waist and move farther along down the street. He never could stay still for too long. "I haven't the slightest clue as to where in Merlin's beard we are...

"To be true, I kind of got lost on the way here, so I landed somewhere and called the Knight Bus, but, I hate that ruddy thing, makes me sick..."
He shrugged nonchalantly as they winded down the sidewalk, the occasional niggle car zoomed by in the dark night, and their headlights blinded him every now and then.

"I don't suppose you would know a better way to Housemate? Or at least, would you know if I flew?" It had never occurred to Dominic that Hogsmeade just so happened to be where the Shrieking Shack was. His thoughts primarily lay with his cousin, Belle, and her loft there...

But it was only a matter of time before that little voice of paranoia taunted him, and then, simply let the cards fall as they may.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Walking utside Luchino Caffe
Early Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil-Chan”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie smirked up at him as he slid away from their kiss to pant for breath. She stifled some laughter and watched him. He was so perfectly happy and excited. It made her heart dance and soar. A squeak of surprise slid from her lips as he eagerly grabbed her waist and pulled her along like she was his little doll. She sighed and clung to him as he dragged her along, just keeping her feet moving and letting him lead her wherever he pleased. She automatically pulled him to a stop when he mentioned flying. She would continue to insist that she was ruddy awful at flying until the day she died..... if that ever happened. She chewed on her lip at the thought. It was strange, to think she was immortal. She wouldn't get old or die. The only way she knew of that she could die was the sun. Strange.

"So.... you have no idea where we are.... and expect me to be able to direct us to Hogsmeade..... from the air?" She teased him, leaning up on her toes so she could look him in the eye. "How many times do I have to tell you, I can't fly to save my life?" She asked, pecking him quickly before smiling playfully at him. She knew she wouldn't be the one flying though, and she trusted him. Her blue eyes twinkling, she wrapped both of her arms around him tightly. Her eyes watched him silently for awhile. It might have sounded a bit crazy, but she really just liked to stare at him sometimes.

Finally she supposed she should probably answer his question seriously. "I can.... probably... find the way to Hogsmeade." She said quietly, looking up at him. "But! If I get us hopelessly lost you're not allowed to be mad! Okay?" It wasn't like getting hopelessly lost with Dominic would be such a bad thing anyways.... It just meant alone time with him and if they couldn't even find themselves.... then it was highly unlikely that anyone else would be able to find them either. Yeah... getting lost with him wouldn't be bad at all.  

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:13 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn blushed even pinker than usual, with her two younger sisters staring at them. She looked puzzled upon receiving the box, but quickly realized what it was for. The Hufflepuff gasped at seeing the necklace. "Oh, it's lovely! Jay, you shouldn't have! I have to get you something equally amazing now," she laughed and pecked him on the lips. "Cooties," muttered Morven, but Elsie hushed her, her blue eyes wide at the sight of romance of any sort. She'd only ever read about stuff like this in books!

So stay there: Happy
'Cause I'll be coming over: So this is her boyfriend...
While our blood's still young: Newlyn, Morven, and Jayden
It's so young, it runs: Luchino's

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

Elsie snapped herself out of her romantic daze, daydreaming about the day she might have a boyfriend who would kiss her and give her pretty things, to answer Jayden's question. "It was alright. Very quiet, except for Morven's temper tantrums." she added teasingly, eying her younger sister.

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven rolled her eyes. "I do not have temper tantrums. I just express my displeasure with certain situations." Honestly, were older sisters supposed to be this infuriating? Newlyn was all lovey dovey with Sir Dorkheart over there, and Elsie was just... Elsie. Ugh. "My summer was fine, I guess. Except for Elsie annoying me." Newlyn shook her head a little, and kicked both of her sisters lightly under the table. They were both so immature, in their own ways.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Jayden smiled at her as she gratefully accepted his gift. It was a gift that came from the heart. It was rather lavish, yes, but it was full of symbolism of the relationship they had and Newlyn herself to a point. But his thought process going about that was broken when that same word that has been reverberated and reiterated so many times over the last century had been said by Morven. Jayden laughed as he heard the word, looking at the little girl. "You know, I heard cooties can spread through the air nowadays," he said as he watched the girl's reaction. "No, I'm just kidding. Don't worry, you can't catch cooties anymore, I think they cured it actually," he said , smiling, hoping to get the girl to believe that there really was no cooties at a younger age.

They finally got food and he took a bite out of it. It was good, not great, but good. That's when he addressed Elsie and Morven's answers. "Awh, come on guys, I'm sure your tantrums are not that bad. And I'm sure that she isn't annoying. Now see this guy," he said, pointing at himself and speaking again, "This guy is annoying. Doesn't know when to stop talking either." He looked over to Newlyn, who had been sitting next to him and smiled. He took her hand in his under the table, away from the eyes of the two little girls. He looked at Newlyn, hoping she would play along.

(OOC: Not a prefect anymore, just waiting for my friend to edit it out of the photo)

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy apparated near the caffe, then walked in, rubbing her arm. She needed to work on her apparation. Oh well. The teen ordered some tea, then a glass of water for David, since she didn't know what he'd like. Hopefully he would be here sooner rather than later, as she felt weird sitting alone.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Luchino Cafe

David did some quick thinking to get out of the house with little explanation. He told his parents he was meeting a friend for lunch leaving out the who and the why. Of course his mother couldn't help but ask who he was having lunch with and if she knew them. Luckily for him she had to drop the questioning because she was called into work.

Managing to sneak out of the house without his sister Chloe noticing David took a deep breath before rounding the corner and walking into the café. Seeing Remy he'd never felt so nervous in his life. Why he had no idea this was Remy it wasn't like he was asking anything life altering. Maybe it was because he knew his sister had said something to her after he left. Too bad she would never admit it though.

"Hey Remy thanks again for meeting me..." David told her as he took a seat across from her. "I didn't worry you did I?" he asked hoping he hadn't. Then again he just hoped she didn't read into his letter to much.

With: Remy

Wearing: Casual Orange

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy looked up to see David, then sent him a reassuring smile. "Hi David." She simply waved away his words of thanks, as it really was no trouble for her at all. He asked if she worried, making her think a bit. "A little bit, yes. So, tell me. What's going on. I'm here to help with anything you need to talk about, even if it's just letting you talk." She looked at him, her gaze soft, conveying her gentle mood. She was worried about David, even if she was currently unsure why.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Luchino Cafe

David instantly felt a little bad for worrying Remy. He didn't intend to worry her but thinking back on how he said he needed to talk it made sense that she was. "I was worried you were going to say that." he muttered glancing down at the table. Sure it was more like afraid then worried but he would being himself to say that. "Nothing’s going on I just have had a lot on my mind lately and well I know my sister wouldn't understand. I know she tries and means well but..." David started to explain and then hit a road block in his words. 'She's not anything like you...' He couldn't say what he was thinking.

"She just sees me as the troublemaking prankster of the family which isn't entirely inaccurate. Although I haven't pulled one prank since… I joined the team..." David admitted. Truth was David was afraid to bring up Quidditch when it involved talking to Remy. Mainly because whenever he brought it up he thought of what happened at the end of the year and he didn't want to think about it.

Looking up at Remy David could tell she was worried about him. It made him feel better knowing she cared about him just like his sister had said. "Actually a lot of my thoughts have been on Quidditch and things surrounding it." Finally he let out his problem well at least part of his problem. He wondered if she would still want to listen and/or give advice considering the topic.

With: Remy

Wearing: Casual Orange

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers