Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

Articuno

Stein landed and face Talos, Shinigami spoken back to his present tone, "Is it?" he ask, causing girls to earn an anime fall. Asura smirk at Talos' foolishness, "More you kill gods, who protect this realm, everyone will lose their faith. I don't know what made you like that, but I don't care. They will have fear and misery after they release gods have been slaughtered," he comment and fly back as the dark portal appear and disappear when he went through. Spirit, who got bad feeling from Asura's comment, he can't let anyone losing their faith and grown in fear without gods, so he spoken out through his death scythe, "We don't take order from god murderer like you!" he shouts at him in irritation, then Stein once again charge towards Talos once again.

Fiendish Az
It's alright, I thought it will help if any good gods were killed, the realm will be unbalance by darkness

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
                                          The Unbounded ‹⊰ TALOS ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Meiko, Articuno, IA, Asura, Frankenstein, Albarn, Lord Death.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Profile: Link
                                          True Form:Inactive
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:None
                                          Active Theme:Reject My Strength
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Talos watched as the Shinigami became confused from his words nearly causing him to facepalm if it wasn't Asura's obnoxious and cocky attitude before suddenly leaving causing him to frown as he glared towards Frankenstein and the Shinigami for stalling him."Now look what you did, You made the rabbit run away..No matter, I'll find him, And when i do i'll make sure you all can him scream."He said as they were only delaying the inevitable."But i think it's time i stopped being so benevolent with you.."He said towards Frankenstein as he raised his hand and was about to do something to get rid of them but instead he widened his eyes in surprise feeling a faint heartbeat behind him being emitted from the orb causing him to lower his hand as a result as they came closer towards him."Then again, I suddenly have more urgent matters to intend to then dealing with background characters like you."He insulted as the space around him became disorted before he suddenly imploded and vanished.User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████

{Talos:Exits}

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

Articuno

Watch him escape, Spirit turns back to his human form, "Now since Miku-sama is safe, this realm lost three gods, this is bad," he said to his meister and Shinigami. Stein look at Mt Fuji and notice Konohasakuya-hime help Meiko out, "This goddess safe too," he states calmly. Spirit look surprise and Articuno widen her eyes and made IA hold the mirror before she flew to Mt Fuji. IA grew worry, if Konohanasakuya-hime is dead, the whole Cherry Blossom will wither to unnatural beauty.
Articuno land where Konohanasakuya-hime is before she bow to her in formal way like warrior did to high rank, Goddess of Mount Fuji and Cherry Blossom take care of Meiko, "Konohanasakuya-hime-sama, I'm glad you are safe," she praise her safety. The Goddess smile sadly, "Please rise my feather friend, the cherry blossom over heard everything to make me gather information. Those two said weren't true, my friends have taint by darkness, yet they have a chance to bring back when the chosen warrior of light, known to be a hero, will rise to restore peace and harmony in whole Realm to re-balance them. What he said is true that we weren't with everyone's sorrow, we only give them happiness, luck, beauty, and fortune," she told her gently, yet she never forgive Talos for hurting her friends. Articuno stand up and heard about Hero, she look down, "But, we lost one, there is no way another hero will return to restore the balance," she comment to remind her about Atticus. Konohanasakuya-hime shook her head, "That is true, he's a real hero from great evil tries to take over the realm, but there are still hope to save Gods and Realm from Talos. Articuno, please make sure no one felt the sorrow and fall into madness from Kishin's presence, we will lose our power if they lose in faith in us. May the cherry bloosom scent guide you," she told her before she vanish back to place where Japanese God lives to keep them safe. Articuno watch her go with a smell of cherry blossom, she grew sad and take Meiko back to the group, then told IA that she have to go to Miku, then disappear by frost. IA take Meiko back.
Shinigami somehow sense a powerful priestess, who carries half demonic and half shrine maiden before he telepathic to her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

flying as fast as Timaeus could travel, Simon arrived at the base of Mt Fuji and dismounted his dragon who shrunk and climbed on Simon's shoulders "were you really able to find it Onyx?" Simon said to himself as his dragon melded back into his armor which he did not take off as he walked closer to the mountain trying to find the doorway "your emotions for this girl are clouding your focus" said the voice in his head, the one he heard since he was born. his father used to say everyone had a dark side and Simon was no exception ... though unfortunately his had a manifestation of its own as it walked next to Simon "i see you finally have control of the Sith armor ... good, that proves you are that much closer to your true destiny" he said as Simon took off his helmet and snarled at the vision "will you shut up for once? Onyx is the reason i could be brave enough to put this armor on again" "you should give into your anger: Peace is a Lie, there is only Passion-" "unless you want to help me find a way in then shut up!" Simon said before turning to the vision which had now vanished. sighing to himself he looked over at Timaeus "you better fly around in case of trouble, i'll whistle if i need you" he said as the dragon nodded and flew off just as Simon managed to find the door and went to Nippon

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

surprised rigin()/pre01/777b/th/pre/f/2009/071/b/6/young_silver_dragon_by_dysfunctionaldragons.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 pm
Onyx

Onyx smiled she was in Nippon following a Mystics map but when she saw Simons dragon she became irritated this was suppose to be her mission! Running through the gates she left her tracker behind not even a sith emperor could track her now " sorry Simon but this is my mission go enjoy the games before everything crumbles"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:31 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

minutes after Onyx left, Simon noticed the tracer nearby. from the way it was placed, Simon could tell she did it intentionally. picking it up, Simon gripped it in his hand feeling a swell of frustration "well ... i'd hate to say i told you so but-" "you even think it and i'll kill you!" Simon said making the vision chuckle "how amusing ... you'd kill yourself" "i'm nothing like you, you think like a Sith" "we are indivisible, you and i ... the more you struggle the tighter my grip on you will be. why do you not see that the darkness is stronger?" he said as Simon just stood there looking at his gripping fist, when he opened it the tracker was nothing more than crushed powder "i'm not a Sith ..." he said as the vision only looked at him "no ... not yet ... you still have a long way to go before you are able to take my place ... to become Emperor" he said before vanishing once more. enraged, Simon punched the side of the mountain making a meteor sized hole in it. finally realizing he wouldnt find any trace of Onyx, he put in his helmet and whistled for Timaeus flying to Crocus

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

surprised rigin()/pre01/777b/th/pre/f/2009/071/b/6/young_silver_dragon_by_dysfunctionaldragons.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:04 am
]
Onyx

Onyx watched Simon it hurt to much to work as a team. Fairy tale was built on trust and friendship wich onyx had seriously irritated time doing. She remember the 4 hour argument she had with Simon so that she wouldn't quit but she resigned anyways. Even triple goddess didn't work out and she defected from that guild to. Simon was always there to help but finding this artifact was something she needed to do on her own for a faint moment Simons dragon could see onyx "this artifact is going to destroy Mab but I'm wondering if I found salvation or poison? I can't turn back so that only means going forward "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:22 am

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Darth Malistaire
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

The Emperor of the Sith

"i will be all powerful through the Dark Side ..."

as Onyx looked through the mountain, a hooded man looked from the side of the mountain watching her every move with his golden sunk-in eyes. he smiled to himself as his hands moved to the two lightsabers on his belt 'it would be so easy, a sure way to make sure my plans are not disturbed ... but i'm curious why she is here' he thought but kept on his guard, after all he knew this adversary quite well

"... and i will strike down anyone who dares oppose me"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:08 am
Onyx

Onyx searched for hours in the snow and all she felt was a cold coming her sense enemy magic was numb from the cold and she didn't like it one bit. Finding a foreign jar in a small ditch she dug it out with her bare hands "finally salvation of poison it dosent quite matter I'll drag out whatever is driving simon nuts and have this remnant from kingdom hearts lock it away! " she heard a noise that made her slightly stiffen she looked up and saw a silver beast stand there and vanish "was that...an oversized heartless?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:14 am

Darth Malistaire

The Emperor of the Sith

gritting his teeth, the hooded man glared at Onyx 'so thats what she was doing ... well this cannot stand' he thought as he raised his hand towards the stow above them and used the Force to shake the mountain. with a loud rumbling an avalanche started to come down then ran towards Onyx with one of his lightsabers activated and swung at her

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:06 pm
Onyx

Onyx heard the snow falling her eyes went wide as she ran when she saw the man with the red swords she used her cape and speed to dodge him " your a Sith Lord your going to pay for your cruelty! "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Darth Malistaire

The Emperor of the Sith

the Sith could only smirk which was the only thing that could be seen from the shadow of his hood. "not even a Jedi could fight me, what makes you think you have a chance against me?" he said with a voice synthesizer and spun his sabers then looked up at the avalanche. it seemed that it was going right for them but split down behind them sparing the two from the snow fall but trapping them as well "you will be the first, soon your friends will follow in your end" he said then shot a large blast of purple lighting with his free hand at her

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 pm
]
Onyx

Onyx vanished with in the snow she was even able to create ice clones that shot shards of ice at him. Using her cloak of invisibility she shot arrows from all sides confusing the Sith Lord then one bolt of lighting from the sky like she did with the shredder the arrows that hit the ground became lightning rods electrifying the floor " I don't know who you are but I got what I came for. Fighting you is pointless. " with that onyx vanished into the snowy air trying to get back to croqous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Darth Malistaire

The Emperor of the Sith

the Sith didn't even flinch as the clones shot ice shards at him then let loose a powerful energy blast that let circled around him and blasted everything back eradicating the snow making it rain on the mountain instead of snow due to the energy heating the snow. snarling, he glared around for Onyx "the reason for your search is pointless ... Simon Xanatos is Sith, always has been and always will ... we have grand plans for him, grand plans ... even you and your wizard friends cannot defeat an entire Sith Empire, this is Fate"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:54 am
Onyx

Onyx looked at the Sith with hatred " I know what happened when you so called Sith decided to have grand plans for him. I'll tell you this much that stupid emperors head that follows him has no idea what's coming! He thinks the light is so weak, when I send his soul to oblivion he won't be saying that! she smiled shooting a white arrow that camoflauged in with the snow it still used the obliterated arrows at lightning rods but with a plus 50 power boots destroying part of the mountain onyx ran making her way to the grand magic games

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff