Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Bro and sis for Vincent Hammond and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle nodded and went to get their mom who came into the room hearing what she had asked. She sighed and said "Sweetie I want you to understand that Fox people and Shapeshifters have never gotten along due to a war that almost made your kind go away forever. Though some of the Shapeshifters do agree with the two races getting along....Most of us don't. But I think your brother will agree that you coming into our lives is the best thing ever." Annabelle looked at them and said "But why did the war start? It's not fair to judge people by what they are. Even I know that."

"The war started thanks to both of the races power hungry leaders. But ever since the war ended a lot of people have stuck with the old way of thing. Shapeshifter can only be with other shapeshifters and the same goes for your race. Though maybe when you get to my age things will be different." he said looking at her sternly.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 am

Vincent Hammond

"I hope so. It's not fair that I have to be picked on because I'm different." Annabelle said. Even she knew it wasn't fair for her to be picked on because of what she was.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"I hope so. It's not fair that I have to be picked on because I'm different." Annabelle said. Even she knew it wasn't fair for her to be picked on because of what she was.

Mark sighed knowing it was true. "well lets just relax." he said turning into an english shepard and laying down.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 am

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled and said "Sounds good to me." She then turned into a fox and snuggled up to him. After dinner she had her bath and was laying with Mark on the couch in her fox form. She liked Mark now that he was being nice to her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled and said "Sounds good to me." She then turned into a fox and snuggled up to him. After dinner she had her bath and was laying with Mark on the couch in her fox form. She liked Mark now that he was being nice to her.

Mark slept past dinner. Thanks to the "training" he did with his friends he was really tired. He had a dream of his mom and anna finding people they loved while he won a fight against the best shapeshifter in the world.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Vincent Hammond

The next morning, Annabelle was up early feeling a lot better than yesterday. She let Mark sleep sicne she could sense he was tired. But he then went into his room at about 4 in the morning and climbed into his bed snuggling up to him after having had a bad dream. She ahd her stuffed wolfy in her hands and was sound asleep next to Mark.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

The next morning, Annabelle was up early feeling a lot better than yesterday. She let Mark sleep sicne she could sense he was tired. But he then went into his room at about 4 in the morning and climbed into his bed snuggling up to him after having had a bad dream. She ahd her stuffed wolfy in her hands and was sound asleep next to Mark.

Mark moved slightly putting his arm around her. He kept sleeping as Anna could feel his warmth.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle stayed close to him holding her wolfy. She woke up about 9 am and stayed with Mark hugging his arm as she giggled at his light snoring.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle stayed close to him holding her wolfy. She woke up about 9 am and stayed with Mark hugging his arm as she giggled at his light snoring.

"anna. . . Quick . . . Kill the tuna." Mark mumbled not knowing she was in his arm.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled at him and got an idea. She grabbed a father frmo his pilow that was sticking out and started to tickle his nose with it giggling as she did.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled at him and got an idea. She grabbed a father frmo his pilow that was sticking out and started to tickle his nose with it giggling as she did.

Mark slowly woke up from the feeling of the feather. He looked and saw anna with a feather. He smiled and tickled her sides.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle laughed and wagged her tail as she was tickled. Then she fell over and hugged his arm laughing happily.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle laughed and wagged her tail as she was tickled. Then she fell over and hugged his arm laughing happily.

Mark smiled patting her head gently. "good morning." he said with a stretch and a yawn.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled and said "Morning big brother." Then she hugged him wagging her tail happily as she hugged him. She had the sweetest smile anyone could give on her face.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled and said "Morning big brother." Then she hugged him wagging her tail happily as she hugged him. She had the sweetest smile anyone could give on her face.

Mark smilled as he kissed her forehead. He laid back down smiling at her. "Anna can you please get out for a moment so i can change please?" Mark asked kindly.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff