Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 pm
~*King Verailis*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

User ImageUser Image

He would soon head to the room of his Oracle as he had been summoned by her. Once within the room the guards would leave locking the door behind them. "Oracle, you have called for me? Has Grayscar found a piece so soon?" There was no movement within the room though soon lights like tiny fireflies would dance about. The Oracle certainly had a way about her.

She would look tot he lights around her with closed eyes. There were six, she could see them and soon what was to come of the magic in the land. As her king would enter she would show the lights as they were positioned in her sight. "No my Lord. Though those who should travel are almost complete. Those summoned, and those that were drawn. They will face many things soon now. We are no longer the only ones seeking the broken shards of a star." She knew this would bring him no comfort but had to add. "The odds are growing higher by the day against them, have faith in their abilities, the star, nor the magic of this land wishes us to see or know the outcome."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

At this point the dragon boy returned back to human form. He began walking, a little slower than normal, taking in the new scene. There was something that seemed wrong about this new character. Something violent maybe? It was something he had experienced when he was working with the monks. One important thing he had to remember now was just to keep a level head. So he thought of the scent of incense and the feeling of the wind and just tried to calm down. He returned his attention to the girl who regarded him with frustrated kindness. "No worries darlin'. I understand hot headed-ness. I've had plenty of experience. So, I think I missed your name... Or I wasn't paying attention, but mind telling me? I'm Thayne Grey. Dragon slash river spirit in the body of a teen boy. Nice to meet you."

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

lalaladeda101

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar turned and stood facing the way he was sure they had to go. "Let's go, we have no time to spare... I feel something evil is awakening..." Greyscar said as his spine shivered. He began to run again. This time he was cut through a forest. He kept in a somewhat straight line.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah
((I LOVE ICHIGO!!! hehe... good thing I am bi or that statement would be weird...))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:29 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia watched as Gray spoke and regarded the newcomer and soon also would follow along with the group. She would nod a bit and look to Thayne. "I'm Olivia Graystone, and I'm, well lets just say different then a normal human." It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him what she really were or could do, she didn't want to worry the wood girl that was joining them. She wasn't sure if fire was a sore subject or not with the girl. She turned seeing Grayscar rushing off once more and shook her head. "Well, boss is calling." She would smile a bit before taking off with the others. She was used to running, just not the towards something rather than the escaping. She began to wonder just where this adventure would lead them.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

Virgil saw the Lycan take off running and gave chase as well, introducing himself as he ran. "I'm Virgil, nice to meet you all." He said happily. He didn't know why they had started running, but judging from what Gray had said, there was probably something to fight, and that presented the possibility of more ABS for Virgil. He just hoped that soon he'd create that fabled weapon he had heard about as a child.

That is the weapon I will create.

0Jason Vorhees0
Drawing a blank here dude. What are we talking about? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey

At the sight of Gray leaving, Thayne knew he should follow. It wasn't that he was agreeing to follow the boy or work for/with him, but he did know he needed to help the king. Something bad was happening and it was up to him and the others to stop it. He took off at a run. Though it would have been easier and faster to fly, he decided to stay human and go by foot.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

Out of Crackers: Sorry I'm really distracted and having writers block.  

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:07 pm

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Umu blinked, today was her lucky day it would appear. She had run into the people she needed to meet. Others gathered by the King to carry out his work. She perked visibly at the mention of the others, and by proxy her need to go with them instead of going into the city. She smiled warmly at the girl, and the others just ahead of her. "It's a pleasure to meet you...I'm Umu" she said returning the bow of the male she knew now as Grayscar. She blinked as he was picked up by the other spirits that were crowding around him. Then the boy who introduced himself as Thayne turned into dragon and started to tease the wolf. At his response to the boys comment about being a spirit, Umu decided it was better to not talk about her own past or what she was.

She sighed, her branches wrapping around her again as she shifted from side to side. "Um...well...um..." she murmured softly, practically unheard over all the din. "F-from what I've r-read in my letter....from...the king. W-we...need to work together..." she continued but again her small voice was lost in the chatter from the others. Closing her eyes for a moment she sighed, again. However when she opened them the group was already moving. Without anytime to say anything she ran to keep up. Even so she trailed behind the others, she knew this forest well, just as she knew most of the natural world, being back under the canopy of trees made her feel much safer than before. Now with the others running she had moment to speak "Um...Mr.Grayscar...did the King say what we are supposed to do once we find what we are looking for?" she asked softly as she trailed behind the group.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-Outside the city gates.
What?-"Thank the stars I'm saved!...but do I really want to go with these people...?"
Who?- Olivia, Grayscar and Thayne and Virgil.
OOC:
Sorry for not posting sooner, was watching a movie with a friend.
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia ran with them hearing the other and nodded. "Olivia, and that's Thayne, and the other,is Uma." Looking about the forest amazed her. She hadn't come into the main city by this way, but by an entrance outside the other end. It was beginning to get denser and knowing she had ways of clearing a path she wouldn't, it was too pretty to ruin anyways. She was thankful and not as nervous knowing at least one had, or she hoped, had water magic, despite her hate of the element. "Hey Gray, just a heads up, us human like people can't run forever like possibly yourself, hold up a bit." She knew she could run a bit longer but at some point she'd need a breather with the speed they were going. She hoped she weren't the only one or would feel awkward about her comment. She heard Umu speaking up and hoped Gray could hear her over the wind and the running.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

OOC: it's all good welcome back ^.^

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 am
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar stopped at the base of a large tree. The tree seem to be dieing and decaying awfully fast for any living organism. "Can anyone do earth magic, It seems we have a locked fragment in there." Greyscar said as he felt a woosp of spirits flee the scene. He turned around to see the others a few hundred yards away. He shouted with a high level of anxiety, "GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR! WE NEED TO HURRY! SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING."

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah
((Your picture is one of Ichigo from an anime series called Bleech))

litttle neko lost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:34 am
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum had found another fragment of the magic comet. He grabbed the earth based peace and combined it with his spirit shard. "While I am here... I will take some power." He thought aloud as he began to sap the life from the giant tree. The lich looked more like a skeletal mage than a lich, but his robes and gloves covered the parts of him that still had flesh on it. The rotten smell was gone completely. He had obtained his full lich powers after getting the first shard. Now he had power over the earth as well. Things did not seem to go well for the heroes on their journey.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 am
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She kept running pushing herself to keep up. She could hear him yelling and could hear the urgency, but had to know not all were built for going like this. When she would reach him finally she would pause to catch her breath and look to the large tree before them. "You know, if we're going to be running like this, I suggest we invest in horses or something." She had no problem with the running she just didn't want him to expect them to go faster than she naturally could, she was fast, but not to his speeds. She noted the comment about earth magic and sighed being far from it. All she knew was fire which she was sure would be bad to use here. She looked towards Umu a moment wondering if she could given her appearance. She looked to the tree which given it's size should have been healthy but she noticed towards the top the leaves were turning darker.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"Sorry, all I'm good at is swords." Virgil said simply and summoned his Atla Sword when Gray started yelling. "What do we know about this bad thing that's happening?" Virgil asked calmly. Depending on the situation, He would adapt his weapon accordingly. Unfortunately, he could tell it was still a long ways away from becoming the Ultimate Weapon he was trying to create.

That is the weapon I will create.

0Jason Vorhees0
Ah, I won't deny that there are some similarities, but his hair isn't spiky enough to be Ichigo

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey

From this, Thayne frowned. "Sorry guys, I'm only useful in the sky and with water. No use with trees." By this time he had caught up to Gray and was examining the tree. It was quickly decaying and there was nothing he could do. "I could try using water. But there is not a vast quantity here. Plus, I think somebody here would be better suited for the job." His gaze landed on the little girl. Umu was good with earth stuff. He thought. She had that feel to her anyway. He could feel the sense of living earth inside her. It seemed she was their only hope.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Out of Crackers: Sorry I was gone! D:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 pm

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Umu finally caught up with the others to see the wolf standing at the base of an old growth tree. She listened to what he had to say but his yelling made her hesitant to step forward. She remembered how he had yelled at Thayne, and she didn't want that to happen to her as well. Yet as she waited to see if anyone else would be up to the task she realized that she was the only one with the skills needed. Gulping she slowly stepped forward and spoke up in a small voice "I...I can use earth magic..." she murmured twisting her fingers in her dress.

Looking up at the tree a second time she noticed that it was slowly starting to die. A small gasp pulled from her and she moved past the others and towards the tree. The closer she got the more she could feel the suffering it was going through. Reaching the tree she spread her arms out and pressed her forehead against the bark. As she did so her small body started to glow a pale green, and the points where she was in contact with the tree started to share the same glow. Around her feet small flowers, and blades of grass sprung up, leeching off the magic that was spilling from her. As she guided her magic through the tree she looked for anything strange. It didn't take her long to find the hidden room the tree had formed, a store room for it's treasures. Talking softly to the tree she told it of their task and what they need from it. Suddenly there was a groaning crack and a section of the trees roots pulled free from the ground revealing a large circular room under it.

Umu pulled her forehead away from the tree and thanked it before turning to face the others, her hands still touching the bark and causing green waves of light to ripple here and there "It says we can look around in the chamber for what we are looking for but it doesn't know if we will find it" she added. With her hand still on the bark, and her magic still going through the tree, it started to make a recovery. The dead bark and leaves coming back to life. "I'll stay here...if that's alright and see if I can f-find out anything more about what's going on from the Tree" she said her voice still soft. What concerned her was why the tree had suddenly become so ill. Even the tree was confused. It knew something had happened but it couldn't remember what just yet. So she would continue to mend it until they could find out more.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-In the forest.
What?-"Why...What is happening here?"
Who?- Olivia, Grayscar and Thayne and Virgil.
OOC:
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:18 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum noticed light seep into the base of the tree. He sreamed at the light and shot a massive energy ball out of the entrance. He flew out and saw the group. "These peaces are mine, you have been warned." He flew off into the distance, dissipating with the wind.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash