Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm
"How about...Cyrus?" Lucian looked toward Scarlet for her thoughts on his naming choice, hopeful that she would approve.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 pm
"Sounds pretty good so far. Going to have to get used to calling you Cyrus in public." Scarlet let out a small chuckle. "Do you have a surname in mind? Or will you just be 'Cyrus' for now?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm
"Just Cyrus should be fine. I'll come up with a surname later, if it really becomes necessary." Lucian said while dabbing his lips with his napkin. "And I have to say, the stew was actually quite good. Definitely richer and more flavorful than they'd serve back home."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 am
Scarlet couldn't help but feel a little surprised when 'Cyrus' claimed that her cooking was actually good, let alone more flavorful than what he had back home. She stared at him for a couple moments, honestly a little dumbfounded. "Thank you." she said, the shock clearly evident in her voice.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 am
"No need to be so surprised. When you've been living off the same menu for years, sometimes you just want something a little more...homey. Food doesn't have to be rich and fancy to taste good." Lucian told her with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 am
"You're the first person, m'self and pap excluded, that didn't complain about my cooking! It's still a surprise to hear, but thanks." The townspeople, of course, were more adverse to what Scarlet was cooking versus the quality. (Most of them couldn't fathom eating imps or other such monstrocities.) "So...I've always been curious. What sort of foods to they cook for you back home? I know you've said they're borin' and all, but that's something I've always wondered about."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am
"Lots of high end things. Plenty of fish and beef and ingredients that require a certain amount of skill to cook perfectly, or foods that would otherwise be hard to find or just too expensive for the common folk. The flavors can be rich enough, but sometimes it just tastes bland. I'm no chef, but I suppose that's a sign of talent as well, to have such delicate tastes. I suppose my main complaint isn't that it's bad so much as it's grown dull to me. I should think that good food doesn't have to require the most high end ingredients."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:58 am
"High End ingredience are often overrated. What you need to look for is high quality and freshness." Scarlet grinned from ear to ear once more, her thought processes already set on a given track. "As for fish? It doesn't get much fresher than when you catch it that very day. If you ever get a hankerin' for it, let me know. I'll take you fishin' early in the mornin', teach you how to catch your own meal n' all that. Plus, it ain't as dangerous as hunting can be."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 pm
"Wow, an activity I can actually take part in despite my blindness? And here I was starting to think such a thing didn't exist!" Lucian joked, genuinely glad she didn't just offer to do the fishing for him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:34 pm
"If you catch on well enough I'll teach you how to make your own rod and lures instead of just lending you mine, if you want." Scarlet offered, figuring that he would leap at the chance to be as self-sufficient as possible.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm
"I can't guarantee I'll be a fast learner, for obvious reasons, but I would greatly appreciate it!" Lucian clapped his hands together happily. "So, do you want to fix my hair up now or wait until morning? It's already rather late, considering when we met up."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 pm
"Of course not. But I'll be with you every step of the way until you learn it." Scarlet looked Lucian's hair over, deciding that it needed some retooling badly - just hacking away at it tended to have that effect - but it wasn't so horrible that they had to sacrifice any extra sleep to fix it. "Why don't we just go to bed for now and I do it in the morning, before we go do anything else?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:11 pm
"Alright. Do you have a spare bed, or a couch or something for me to...?" Lucian stood up, his hand quickly finding his cane as he inquired about where he'd be sleeping.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 pm
"Yes, I do. Need me to lead you there or can you follow the sound of my footsteps just fine?" Scarlet asked as she got up and pushed her chair in.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:28 pm
Scarlet would be able to tell by Lucian's frown that he was giving her a 'look' from behind his blindfold. Heck, the rest of his senses had just gotten stronger over the years after losing his sight. She made it sound rather small and if he did by some miraculous event manage to get lost she could just pull him back on track.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff