Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Exchange Student ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu finally landed in front of her father's nemesis. He was a bird anthro who wanted Fenikkusu to marry his son. She had said no multiple times and he wouldn't take no for an answer. He was a hooded man right now and Fenikkusu said once she landed "What can I do for you, master?" She sounded like she was being controlled which she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu finally landed in front of her father's nemesis. He was a bird anthro who wanted Fenikkusu to marry his son. She had said no multiple times and he wouldn't take no for an answer. He was a hooded man right now and Fenikkusu said once she landed "What can I do for you, master?" She sounded like she was being controlled which she was.

Zarin, walking out of the shadows, his eyes blazing with a power that would drive a normal man insane. "I think it wold be wise to let her go bird brain."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:50 pm
bigbubz1

David smirked and said "Oh but I think not. You see I have big plans for her. I don't believe you've heard that she is a Rainbow Phoenix. The most powerful and beautiful being in the universe. I think you would do well to just forget about her. Don't you agree, my dear?" He then put his finger under her chin and pointed her face towards him. "Yes. master. What ever you say." She said as her fire began to spin around them. She was about to transport them to her new home while David laughed manically.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

David smirked and said "Oh but I think not. You see I have big plans for her. I don't believe you've heard that she is a Rainbow Phoenix. The most powerful and beautiful being in the universe. I think you would do well to just forget about her. Don't you agree, my dear?" He then put his finger under her chin and pointed her face towards him. "Yes. master. What ever you say." She said as her fire began to spin around them. She was about to transport them to her new home while David laughed manically.

Zarin, with unnatural speed ran at David. With his teeth growing to that of a great white shark's teeth, he bit into David's throat. He was careful not to kill him of course, since her father would want to interogate him. He also knocked Fenikkusu out so she couldn't complete the spell.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:10 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu fell to the ground after the orb in David's hand broke and after Zarin knocked her out. She was out for the rest of the night. She woke up with a headache and said "What happened? I feel like I was hit by a truck." She then rubbed her head not aware of what happened. Her father was interigating David.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu fell to the ground after the orb in David's hand broke and after Zarin knocked her out. She was out for the rest of the night. She woke up with a headache and said "What happened? I feel like I was hit by a truck." She then rubbed her head not aware of what happened. Her father was interigating David.

"You were being mind controlled by a mn by the name of David. Luckily, I came and saved you, while almost ripping his throat out with my bare teeth." Zarin grinned at her, showing that some of David's blood was still on his teeth.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:31 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu giggled and said "Well thanks. I keep telling him I don't want to marry his son. He just can't take no for an answer." She then smiled and held her head. But she smiled and said "I've read about an orb that can control the minds of any single person the user wants to control. I guess he was using that orb to control me huh?" She said as her father came in and hugged his daughter.

((Can you play her father???))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu giggled and said "Well thanks. I keep telling him I don't want to marry his son. He just can't take no for an answer." She then smiled and held her head. But she smiled and said "I've read about an orb that can control the minds of any single person the user wants to control. I guess he was using that orb to control me huh?" She said as her father came in and hugged his daughter.

((Can you play her father???))

((Sure))
Fenikkusu's father smiled as he hugged his daughter. "I'm so glad that you're okay." He looked over at Zarin. "Young man, thank you for protecting my daughter. I'm sure that she'll be happy that you'll always be welcomed to ask us for any favor."

Zarin smiled. "Well sir, if its alright with you and Fenikkusu, I would like to date her. I do like her, its the truth."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:21 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu blushed but said "Oh Zarin. Of course I'll date you. What do you think father?" She then got up and hugged Zarin happily her wings wrapping around him happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu blushed but said "Oh Zarin. Of course I'll date you. What do you think father?" She then got up and hugged Zarin happily her wings wrapping around him happily.

Her father smiled and gave a nod. "I approve. I have to get back to work, so I'll see you two later." Her father left the two of them alone.

Zarin smiled at Fenikkusu as they hugged. He gave her a light kiss on the lips. "I love you."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:30 pm
bigbubz1

"I love you too." Fenikkusu said and kissed him while her wings warmed his body and wrapped around him showing she was happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"I love you too." Fenikkusu said and kissed him while her wings warmed his body and wrapped around him showing she was happy.

Zarin smiled. "How about we go somewhere fun today?" Zarin knew that so far he had only seen about a third of the campus so far.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 pm
bigbubz1

"Sounds great." Fenikkusu said and smiled as she held his hand. She wanted him happy. "Where would you like to go?" She asked as she smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:49 am
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Sounds great." Fenikkusu said and smiled as she held his hand. She wanted him happy. "Where would you like to go?" She asked as she smiled up at him.

Zarin thought for a moment. "Well, I saw a cafĂ© that looked pretty interesting. Do you want to go there?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:18 pm
bigbubz1

"Sounds wonderful." Fenikkusu said and smiled as she walked with him to the cafe. SHe hugged his arm happily and kissed him from time to time during the time it took to get from their dorm to the cafe. Once there she ordered herself some coffee and something to eat. She didn't always eat spicy foods. Though it was her favorite kind of food.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff