Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Return to you~ (1x1)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 pm

User Image Piper Evergreen

☀☀ Piper smiled then her eyes widened when she was suddenly led deeper into the theater. She sat down then looked at him when she was suddenly asked questions. "It's very sunny and relaxing. It was beautiful there." She said, avoiding his first question. She couldn't tell anyone what she had been doing in Florida. Especially not Alex. Piper didn't want to involve him in any way. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper smiled then her eyes widened when she was suddenly led deeper into the theater. She sat down then looked at him when she was suddenly asked questions. "It's very sunny and relaxing. It was beautiful there." She said, avoiding his first question. She couldn't tell anyone what she had been doing in Florida. Especially not Alex. Piper didn't want to involve him in any way. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He smiled as he nodded, seeing she wouldn't answer the question. So she still wasn't allowed to tell him why... he nodded looked a her, "I can't believe i didn't recognize you the moment you walked in. You're so... well I gotta say if you aren't a 10 you're a 9.9. I bet you'll have all the guys swarming you by the end of the day." he was glad it was dark because he was blushing.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm

☀☀ Piper blushed, but smiled, laughing. "Yeah right. I'm not that good looking." She told him, still smiling. "Besides, I barely recognized you too. You really have grown up into a man." She giggled. "If you weren't so distant from people, I wouldn't be surprised if you were surrounded by girls." She said. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blushed, but smiled, laughing. "Yeah right. I'm not that good looking." She told him, still smiling. "Besides, I barely recognized you too. You really have grown up into a man." She giggled. "If you weren't so distant from people, I wouldn't be surprised if you were surrounded by girls." She said. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He nodded, "Well then i suppose i can get closer now that you're back." he said as he kicked his feet up in the chairs behind them. He looked at her and smiled, "How about you and me go out tonight? Dinner and movie maybe? Catch up a little."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:39 pm

☀☀ Piper blinked then looked at him. A smile soon appeared on her face. "I'd love that." She said then looked at the time. "Well, I better get back to class. I want to skip class on my first day." She winked at him then stood up. "See you later." She told him then left the theater, going back to class. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blinked then looked at him. A smile soon appeared on her face. "I'd love that." She said then looked at the time. "Well, I better get back to class. I want to skip class on my first day." She winked at him then stood up. "See you later." She told him then left the theater, going back to class. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He sighed as he sat there, sitting for a moment when he thought about it. he though whither or not to go. he knew it would be weird if he went back onto the classroom and decided he'd just stay here till the next class.

(Timeskip)

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 pm

☀☀ After a few more periods, it was lunch time. Piper hadn't seen Alex since their talk that morning so she wished she could at least eat lunch with him. She walked over to her new locker, put away all of her textbooks, then took out her lunch. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ After a few more periods, it was lunch time. Piper hadn't seen Alex since their talk that morning so she wished she could at least eat lunch with him. She walked over to her new locker, put away all of her textbooks, then took out her lunch. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

Alex was walking through the halls to lunch when he saw Piper going to her locker. He walked over and hid his face behind her locker door. When she shut it, he smiled, "Want to have some lunch with me?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

☀☀ Piper looked over at Alex and smiled. During her training, Piper learned to develop a sixth sense. She already knew Alex was there. "Sure." She told him, still smiling. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper looked over at Alex and smiled. During her training, Piper learned to develop a sixth sense. She already knew Alex was there. "Sure." She told him, still smiling. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He smiled and nodded, "Follow me." he then began to lead her away from the lunch room. Eventually he lead her up some stairs and to the roof. On the roof was a blanket he'd brought to make it more comfortable to sit on during lunch, "It's lots quieter than the noisy lunch room... and nobody else comes up here. We're alone." he then sat down holding his lunch.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 pm

☀☀ Piper blinked then followed Alex all the way up to the roof. A smile came on to her face when she saw the blanket. She nodded then sat down on the blanket with him. She took out her lunch and began to eat with him. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blinked then followed Alex all the way up to the roof. A smile came on to her face when she saw the blanket. She nodded then sat down on the blanket with him. She took out her lunch and began to eat with him. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He looked at her, "you never did tell me what you did in Florida." he was bringing up the question she avoided. However, he respected it, "I know you won't tell me the full truth, but what did you do?" he wanted to know more about his best friend. He wanted to catch up with her again.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 pm

☀☀ Piper looked at him sadly, feeling guilty that she couldn't tell him. She thought for a moment. "Um.... I went to disney world. That was fun." She told him, trying to find at least some things that she could tell him without telling him the actual things she did.☀☀

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper looked at him sadly, feeling guilty that she couldn't tell him. She thought for a moment. "Um.... I went to disney world. That was fun." She told him, trying to find at least some things that she could tell him without telling him the actual things she did.☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He laughed softly when she brought up Disney World. He looekd at her and then asked, "I bet you must have had all the boys going crazy after you. How many boyfriends have you had?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:22 pm

☀☀ Piper blinked then shook her head. "Nope. I have never had a boyfriend." She told him then thought for a moment. "But... There wre a lot of guys who asked me out... I wasn't really interested in dating them though..." She shrugged then took a bit of her sandwich. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces